India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Jacks....May baba calm u down with his jingers:

कभी कभी आप जो देखते हैं वो होता नहीं और जो होता है वो दिखता नहीं।इसलिए जो दिखता नहीं है जरूरी नहीं कि वो होता नहीं है।....और हाँ कभी कभी जो मजाक लगता है वो कुछ वर्षों बाद सही हो जाता है। आँखे खोल कर देखिए, इन उत्तर के पहाड़ों और रेगिस्तान के पार कई #OperationJinger गुमनाम हैं।

Bro, I think pakis can't read Hindi.

VehlaBanda

This video is old but shows what sort of proof army has.....Please listen to his presentation as well...Very justifying...

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

sorcerer

Country flag
I'm opening my Jack Daniel bottle and going to drink it as I'm very happy. After finishing my JD bottle, I will symbolically break it in pieces to burn a few liberal lower backs!

Rest, you guys can take care of congi treachrous left liberals (communists) who always get activated whenever there is a massive damage on pakistan.....useful idiots indeed !!
one way to check if India is doing the right things is by watching how Hyper and screaming pakis , congies and commies are against it.
:D

There is a saying along that line which Chanakya said too..about a king being opposed by many..
cant remember now..

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
अरे मित्रो लगता भारत के सेना कार्रवाई सही जगह हुईं है, शत्रु बौखलाया हुआ है ,न चीख सकता ,शत्रु के भीतर थकान घर कर चुकी ,शत्रु का मनोबल न्यूनतम बिंदु पर है, शत्रु थकान के मारे चूर चूर है,लेकिन शत्रु के लिए एक ही संदेश हे कि "अभी से डर रहा है, अभी तो शुरू भी नही हुआ है"।
Bash-on.jpg

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Maybe the casualties are so high that DGISPR or BDutt(& associates) sent Mr. Jackd here so that they can do damage control.
Or
PDF guys got a wind of today's body bag inflow and trying to confirm whether it's true or not.
Won't say much but it's very very high. Please don't ask me any more, let me enjoy my drinks.

However, a warning ...... pakis are again going into suicidal mode! Hence, fifth column in India will be again activated, need to crush these left liberal and secular hired guns!

Jackd

one way to check if India is doing the right things is by watching how Hyper and screaming pakis , congies and commies are against it.

There is a saying along that line which Chanakya said too..about a king being opposed by many..
cant remember now..
Well, from what I have gathered the screaming headless chickens have the fanboys. I have been patiently replying to several insults that have been thrown at me, so please do tell me who are the screaming. I distinctly remember fanboys saying that wait till 7th March something big will happen but lo! nothing happened. The only reason I am raising this point is because there are other naive members who believe this false narrative. As one of the biggest defence forum in India, we should have a certain standard to uphold as well as display maturity which, sadly, I have yet to come across barring a few people.

Goodnight.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Man, what is with your insecurity? Do you have an inferiority complex or something?
First, you claim that I am scream--whatever his name and now you are claiming that I am this user that you mentioned. What is your deal? Can't handle when someone questions you or pops your bubble?
@Jackd.. no offense intended... But since the people on this forum are not able to provide you with the proof you need... You need to take a break from posting... so that the forum does not get jammed by the resulting arguments

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I know u guys are still skeptical about the Baba ji guy but from what I've noticed he has proven himself credible enough to deserve a mention here.

Its not a new thing that Pakistan is hiding its casualties.
Back in the day our guy @NeXoft007 used to expose multiple attempts of cover up by Paki fauj.
And no as much as we are shouting and scremaing 100 kills no one has a firm believe in it we are all waiting for confirmations and hints.
Usually when casualties occur we notice parallel events poping up like booking of hospitals beds, need of blood donors, closing of Airspace, Ceasfire violation, visit by Paki higher officials and movenent of Ambulance.
That's how we speculated that we are not in the usual state of peace.

Sit ur ass down we will get our proofs.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

cant remember now..
"When the king becomes stronger and controls the nation, petty thief, terrorist, traitors feel the heat and complain of intolerance in the society."

Kazah

So did any pakistani replied to this question regarding the whereabouts of those remaining 2 pilots they captured ? Can someone ask this question on peedeef ? I am not present there.
Never ask them this question, they will come up with the story of how they shot an imaginary su 30, how one israeli pilot is in their custody and JF 17 can fire AIM 120. :rofl:

Kazah

I know u guys are still skeptical about the Baba ji guy but from what I've noticed he has proven himself credible enough to deserve a mention here.

Its not a new thing that Pakistan is hiding its casualties.
Back in the day our guy @NeXoft007 used to expose multiple attempts of cover up by Paki fauj.
And no as much as we are shouting and scremaing 100 kills no one has a firm believe in it we are all waiting for confirmations and hints.
Usually when casualties occur we notice parallel events poping up like booking of hospitals beds, need of blood donors, closing of Airspace, Ceasfire violation, visit by Paki higher officials and movenent of Ambulance.
That's how we speculated that we are not in the usual state of peace.

Sit ur ass down we will get our proofs.
He used to post the pictures of pak funerals along with it, and moreover his claims were realistic (2, or 3 getting killed with name and rank plus pics) not like babaji sheikh chilli stories

VehlaBanda

Never ask them this question, they will come up with the story of how they shot an imaginary su 30, how one israeli pilot is in their custody and JF 17 can fire AIM 120. :rofl:
I think even going to PEE DEFECATE (PDF) is a waste of time...These guys are professional stupids..And as they say...U can't argue with stupids.because first they will bring u down to their level and then win by experience...

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
He used to post the pictures of pak funerals along with it, and moreover his claims were realistic (2, or 3 getting killed with name and rank plus pics) not like babaji sheikh chilli stories
That was during relatively calm times.
We used to score some 10 to 12 kills at a time out of which only half could be backed up. Numerous time it happend that he had given proof of 3 times the kill of numbers mentioned by ISPR.

A figure of about 100 is a little too much for anyone to digest but a figure of 10 times the casualties as comapred to peace time isn't that far off.

And for the rest we sit patiently.

Immortal

Country flag
Well it has, sort of, in the wake of operation parakram(after the parliament attack) Gen Musharraff was coerced enough to promise not to allow terrorists to attack India from Pakistan and as long as he was in charge, he kept his promise I think. Kashmir was most peaceful during that period.
Kashmir was peaceful but the entire country was not. Terrorism just got diverted to other parts of India. Remember bom blasts in DELHI 2005, Mumbai train bombings 2005, Jaipur blast during IPL and capped by Mumbai 26/11. Indian mujahideen was nothing but a front Organization for LeT. Never trust a Pakistani. When Musharraff went back on his promise to USA on taliban and supported them what makes you think he was honest with India. The above said terrorist attacks proves that he was not.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Sigh! Some forum this is. We have people who aren't capable of addressing a query raised by a member and instead start calling them all sorts of names. Well, as they say ignorance is bliss so have fun.
Why are you looking for information or proof? If you are a Pakistani, it should be good enough for you to know that we are hitting you hard. If no proof is coming out it is also good for you. You can tell your people that nothing is happening. They can sleep. Indian troops will do their work silently. Only terrorists and Pakistani Army would know what hit them. I hope you are neither of the 2. So go and relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles