India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazah

One thing i have noticed is that between this indo -pak conflict , kashmiris are getting tamed. They are still anti India but less and less are joining militancy, less shutting down their shops due to bandh call by separatists, realizing that jihadis are evil and oh boy! anyone heard any major stone pelting event after balakot strikes?

If this was the strategy to clean the internal mess then it has surely worked!

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Did I mention that quote reuters, RT or bbc etc bullshit? Mainstream Indian media. Proof that 12 soldiers were killed and 22 injured, I don't need any other bullshit just reports which mention the exact number of casualties as well the use of the above mentioned weapons. If somebody has the answer please post otherwise keep quiet.
Dude , you are silly, why are you trying to spoil the thread?

these are as good as Black ops. the guys who are taking the beating are keeping quite and counting hours, Indians are doing what is needed in these times.

We are here to share the info which is there in public domain.

If you seek proof then this is not the right place, go to pee dee eff and try asking these questions, because they know exactly what they are facing and experiencing all these days.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
@Jackd shows up whenever things heat up.
Everytime he's like.
"Nothing happens bro everything is calm bro"
"Need proof bro"
"Stop quoting baba bro"
"You are just a fanatic bro"

Nigga no one can say for sure about what's happening, at best we do speculation on whatever info we get and wait for official confirmation.

Buckle down and enjoy the ride.

Also @sayareakd @Dovah check if this guys is @Akhileshwa dupe.

VehlaBanda

I am no defence expert..And have zero knowledge of this domain .... ... I have been talking to some porkis through PUBG and saw some of their news channels just for fun purposes...And I was amazed at the general level of IQ deficiency that prevails in their pathology...I mean they can report a news of indian aggression against their so called pak qoum with just a ppt of morphed images and very bad background music....Their national tv news is nothing short of jihadi propaganda with cyber cafe effects....Yet their population believes...Whereas here we have 100s of news channels with vested interests reporting from ground..Yet our liberals want proof....

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

sorcerer

Country flag
interesting..
90% of news came out of pakistan today has the Word PEACE in it.

Centre Looks At Multi-Agency "Surgical Strike" On Terror Funding

New Delhi:

After banning the Yasin Malik-led Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front or JKLF in a major crackdown, the government is all set to block channels which fund secessionism and terrorism in valley. According to sources, the National Investigating Agency (NIA) has identified 13 people who either finance terror or advocate separatism in Jammu and Kashmir. Various government agencies now have initiated legal processes against them.

Top level government sources indicate that there is a direct connection between those who finance terror and advocate separatism in valley. "All-out effort is being made to seize and attach properties of all those promote and finance such activities in valley," a senior bureaucrat in the Ministry of Home Affairs told NDTV on the condition of anonymity. The Modi government has termed this move by agencies "a surgical strike against terror funding".

In a first such strike, action has been initiated to attach a plush bungalow of one Zahoor Ahmad Shah Watali in Gurugram, near Delhi. Watali is presently lodged in Tihar Jail.

"Watali is a major conduit for funnelling terror finances in India," explained a senior Enforcement Directorate officer, requesting not to be named.

He said that documents seized by them indicate that Watali has been receiving money from Pakistan-based terrorist bosses Hafiz Saeed and Syed Salahuddin, besides Pakistan's spy agency Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and the country's High Commission at New Delhi directly. He is known to have important sources of "hawala" financing operating out of Dubai also.

"He has floated various fake and shell companies from which money is transferred to various bogus and illegal bank accounts which are used to channelise the funds to Hurriyat leaders," a senior officer in the NIA claimed.

Apart from Watali, another 10 key players have also been brought into the dragnet of terror funding and multi-agency strikes have been launched against them in a concerted manner for the first time.

"Probe conducted by various agencies reveal that these identified individuals have been providing money to all major terrorist groups like LeT (Lashkar-e-Taiba) and Hizbul Mujahideen as also Hurriyat leaders, separatists and stone-pelters in Jammu and Kashmir," the Enforcement Directorate officer added.

"Modi government is adopting zero-tolerance policy against terrorism and relentlessly curbing the activities of secessionist organisations which are threat to unity and integrity of the country. NIA and ED are taking strong action against these organisations," said Union Home Secretary Rajiv Gauba.

The Enforcement Directorate has zeroed in on proceeds of such crimes and has initiated efforts to freeze and seize assets of these individuals.

Sources in the agency claim that their investigation in the first phase has determined and quantified assets valued at over Rs. 7 crore as proceeds of terror-funding crimes.

"Money obtained through these channels is also being used by major secessionist formations, particularly All Party Hurriyat Conference (APHC). These funds are used for maintaining top APHC leadership and also the massive propaganda machinery being used to arouse disaffection among the people of Jammu and Kashmir against the Government of India," a senior officer in the Home Ministry said.

NDTV is sober I guess.
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/cen...ncy-surgical-strike-on-terror-funding-2011889

One thing about Dovalji that his specialization is his understanding on the domain of black money works.
:D
Black money is the ROOT OF ALL EVIL says Dovalji :D

Last edited:

Darth Malgus

Country flag

Let’s leave the proof questioner alone to answer himself and go ahead !!

Another twitter handler
Who is he ?
Seems coinciding with babaint many times
Funny approach
Like him and his style
The way he names the baki peedership so well !!
Any idea regarding him ?
He started this thread since pulwama....

john70

Country flag
Jacks....May baba calm u down with his jingers:

कभी कभी आप जो देखते हैं वो होता नहीं और जो होता है वो दिखता नहीं।इसलिए जो दिखता नहीं है जरूरी नहीं कि वो होता नहीं है।....और हाँ कभी कभी जो मजाक लगता है वो कुछ वर्षों बाद सही हो जाता है। आँखे खोल कर देखिए, इन उत्तर के पहाड़ों और रेगिस्तान के पार कई #OperationJinger गुमनाम हैं।

Srinivas_K

Country flag
One thing i have noticed is that between this indo -pak conflict , kashmiris are getting tamed. They are still anti India but less and less are joining militancy, less shutting down their shops due to bandh call by separatists, realizing that jihadis are evil and oh boy! anyone heard any major stone pelting event after balakot strikes?

This strategy is to teach a lesson to them who are behaving like lunatics. They are getting the beatings as we speak. Air space closed, black outs all over the country, Armed forces on full alert spending sleep less nights.

The main target is bloody thirsty lunactic terrorist supporting pakistani army and the chinese chickens.

Pakistan might not have made it official but their own people know what exactly is happening from Skardu to Karachi at the borders.

Jackd

@Jackd shows up whenever things heat up.
Everytime he's like.
"Nothing happens bro everything is calm bro"
"Need proof bro"
"Stop quoting baba bro"
"You are just a fanatic bro"

Nigga no one can say for sure about what's happening, at best we do speculation on whatever info we get and wait for official confirmation.

Buckle down and enjoy the ride.

Also @sayareakd @Dovah check if this guys is @Akhileshwa dupe.
Man, what is with your insecurity? Do you have an inferiority complex or something?
First, you claim that I am scream--whatever his name and now you are claiming that I am this user that you mentioned. What is your deal? Can't handle when someone questions you or pops your bubble?

sorcerer

Country flag

The FREE MONEY is culled.+ the FREE SUPPORT For those who GIVE FREE MONEY is also culled.
Now they have to behave and work their arse for the money in the land where they have their assets.

Spindrift

I believe you haven't read the previous posts in which delusionls have vehemently argued that 12 people were killed and 22 injured as well so and so weapons (some of which are yet to inducted) have been used. So, please ask them as to how can they provide supposed accurate casualty figures even to the extent of saying that 2 of them were officers. Besides, information of such a big incident spreads like wildfire in an election environment but it is strange that there is no acknowledgement by the government as they acknowledged previous casualty figures of pakistanis when it comes to cross border firing.
Why are so agitated by the 12\22 number? This number is referenced from the Baba ji's tweets. We also referenced another number from Baba ji's tweets on the 19th of March and that number being 50 and since you are quite agitated by the 12\22 number I am thinking that this might just be right.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Man, what is with your insecurity? Do you have an inferiority complex or something?
First, you claim that I am scream--whatever his name and now you are claiming that I am this user that you mentioned. What is your deal? Can't handle when someone questions you or pops your bubble?
Indian army's job is to fire and forget, counting is the job of the other side. Check with the other side ........ dude !

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
So, I'm hearing that we have celebrated paki day in a big way probably bigger than Balakot (in terms of casualties), paki fauj has gone crazy looking at their casualty rate. Let's wait for a day two for more info.....let's see for how long pakis can live in denial, till that time their poor sipahis will keep dying and paki jernails and kernails will keep making money, which is fine with us as our objectives are being met.
Maybe the casualties are so high that DGISPR or BDutt(& associates) sent Mr. Jackd here so that they can do damage control.
Or
PDF guys got a wind of today's body bag inflow and trying to confirm whether it's true or not.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I'm opening my Jack Daniel bottle and going to drink it as I'm very happy. After finishing my JD bottle, I will symbolically break it in pieces to burn a few liberal lower backs!

Rest, you guys can take care of congi treachrous left liberals (communists) who always get activated whenever there is a massive damage on pakistan.....useful idiots indeed !!

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Nigga your posting style speaks for itself.

U want proof then sit da fuck down.

Or if ur so desperate go to the other side and count the bodies for yourselves.

These baba tweets is the best u are gonna get right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles