India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgotten Prince

Sindh can be integrated into Indian union. But we should do reverse Bangladesh-isation. Pro-Pak guys should be kicked into Pakjab, Balochistan and our Gujju, Rajasthani,Maratha guys should migrate into Sindh along with our Sindhis. Autonomous states don't solve the demographic problem. Only diluting does. We have huge population which would sure take care of some chunks of 'Akhand Bharat' if there r no Art 370 kind of shitty obstacles in their path. I am ready to buy some property in Clifton,if we get Karachi. Sorry if I sound funny, I am on weekend n8 hyper drive.[emoji6]
That would be a real estate blunder.

Krachi will soon drown :scared2:

IndiaRising

Country flag
How's our airspace in western sector.
Pakis must be luring us.
I don’t know. It should be business as usual. Pakis closing their airspace for long means they are planning something. They attacked India when vajpayee was a caretaker PM too. Following the same pattern

sorcerer

Country flag
I don’t know. It should be business as usual. Pakis closing their airspace for long means they are planning something. They attacked India when vajpayee was a caretaker PM too. Following the same pattern
I think
.the bomb dropped part could be planted by media

Wait till some other ass news outlet takes it...like ndtv etc..and fans it

Could be a lure to put GoI in a spot or make them look weak..as it's what Pak would want after pre poll release yesterday

sorcerer

Country flag
Or possibly Pakistan lost patience and wants us to react :devil:

But news nation isn't an authentic source.
Pakis knows how to plant misinformation.

The one about pilot name was an example.
Innocently planned info by third party
Fanned it using Indian sentiments

IndiaRising

Country flag
I think
.the bomb dropped part could be planted by media

Wait till some other ass news outlet takes it...like ndtv etc..and fans it

Could be a lure to put GoI in a spot or make them look weak..as it's what Pak would want after pre poll release yesterday
I think news is fake until more authentic defence sources confirm it

SanjeevM

Country flag
I feel IK has to bear the heat from opposition & his army to let WC go free. So he is trying to prove his metal. His stupidity will cause Pakistan dearly. Let them speculate when & where we will attack. Until then NOTAM in Pakistan

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
We can expect that .NY times, Reuters the front runners as other medias leach from reuters
Why the hell we don't have a good propaganda machine. Chinese CCTV & Xinhua both have been performing good. Muzzies got Al Jazeera, Brits got BBC and Yanks got CNN.

India's ANI & WION aren't that famous, actually brutally incompetent and DD News doesn't even report beyond frontiers.
NDTV had a great potential being a bit more prominent and reporting every news. But problem is that they run foreign agenda, not India's.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Why the hell we don't have a good propaganda machine. Chinese CCTV & Xingua both have been performing good. Muzzies got Al Jazeera, Brits got BBC and Yanks got CNN.
ANI & WION aren't that famous, actually brutally incompetent and DD News doesn't even report beyond frontiers.
Cuz if we went for propaganda war even those who believe the force now will stop believing the force as time moves on
It's a shit game.
Now when we speak.world listens..
And all energy and money pak.spent on propaganda goes down the drain.

Silence is good with us breaking the silence from time to time .
"Sathyameva jayathey"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles