India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Since the nuclear bluff is called out and we now know that Paki nukes are not in their hands, it is tied up by Saudi, China and US nod before they even dare to touch nukes.

Pakistan is our bitch. We can humiliate her, slap her, kick her at our will. Ignore the stupid antics they do but the cycle of 72 years (Not Islam wala 72) is finally turning around and it’s India at the top again.

Jameson Emoni

Since the nuclear bluff is called out and we now know that Paki nukes are not in their hands, it is tied up by Saudi, China and US nod before they even dare to touch nukes.

Pakistan is our bitch. We can humiliate her, slap her, kick her at our will. Ignore the stupid antics they do but the cycle of 72 years (Not Islam wala 72) is finally turning around and it’s India at the top again.
Pakis put all their eggs in one basket - Nuclear Basket.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Pakistan is a hostile entity. One more attack or one less attack from Pakistan is not going to change that reality. As soon as we have key weapons in service, we should initiate sustained campaign to neutralize Pakistan's war making capabilities.

There are two options for India:

a. Capture Gilgit & Baltistan to linkup with our Afghan allies
or,
b. Capture Sindh to linkup with our Baluch allies

After doing terrain analysis and the fact that Afghans are in relatively OK position, I am leaning more towards option b.

Look at the map below to get an idea of importance of Baluchistan:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...roups_of_Pakistan_in_1980_borders_removed.jpg

This also explains why there is so much activity in Gujrat and Rajsthan.
I hope we will be able get Sindh and Balauchistan freedom from the atrocities of Pakjabi Pakistan.
For this we need BJP govt at center for next couple of consecutive terms.

shankyz

Country flag
Strange to see only Baba tweeting about this and literally no one else reporting.

Let's be patient before jumping to conclusions , celebrations & hysteria.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Sindhis resent Pakjabis. I think once the war breaks out in Sindh, most of the pro-Paki population will flee to Pakjab. We should not be thinking about integrating Sindh into Union of India as it will alter the demography of India which is vital to maintaining India's democratic governance system. Sindh should be maintained as an autonomous region of India. They will run their own country except their defense will be the responsibility of India.
Sindh can be integrated into Indian union. But we should do reverse Bangladesh-isation. Pro-Pak guys should be kicked into Pakjab, Balochistan and our Gujju, Rajasthani,Maratha guys should migrate into Sindh along with our Sindhis. Autonomous states don't solve the demographic problem. Only diluting does. We have huge population which would sure take care of some chunks of 'Akhand Bharat' if there r no Art 370 kind of shitty obstacles in their path. I am ready to buy some property in Clifton,if we get Karachi,but I dunno Sindhi. Not an issue,we Telugus r world renowned to make huge noises and serious real estate investment,state of New Jersey is the proof. Sorry if I sound funny, I am on weekend n8 hyper drive.[emoji6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles