India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niks_12

Country flag
Food for thought is - why the constant DRONE probing in the Rajasthan sector? (IIRC 3/4 drone intrusions were in this sector, or maybe all 4??) If Bakis were testing our AD vulnerability, they would probably try various vantage points and not 1 specific sector where they already got a taste.

Me thinks there is something big lurking in the deserts that has really spooked the Bakis. Again IIRC, 2 spies were arrested in this sector recently. Bakis surely are shitting bricks because of something.

** Their logic might have been - if atleast 1 Drone goes through, they can get some kind of information - But but tough luck!! **

Last edited:

Niks_12

Country flag
Okay so second food for thought - Though I personally would have wanted the operations to continue (continued jhapaads should be the new norm for the Bakis - laato ke bhoot baaton se nahi mante etc.) - But, I think for the time-being there will be deescalation (at least no big confrontation).

The current situation is very conducive for a BJP win. Sentiment is in BJP's favor (with a favorable outcome from the recent jhaapad to the Bakis). In a continued operation, in short term, things can go wrong which might sway things/sentiment. Indian general populace are very emotional (again was evident strongly in the WC return saga). So, in the long term, it's good if BJP wins through the current sentiment and the Jhaapads can re-start.

Shiv sagar

Country flag
Food for thought is - why the constant DRONE probing in the Rajasthan sector?

Me thinks there is something big lurking in the deserts that has really spooked the Bakis. Again IIRC, 2 spies were arrested in this sector recently. Bakis surely are shitting bricks because of something.

** Their logic might have been - if atleast 1 Drone goes through, they can get some kind of information - But but tough luck!! **
It may be this thing...there were rumours floting around that IAI sold these systems to two export customers...

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Food for thought is - why the constant DRONE probing in the Rajasthan sector? (IIRC 3/4 drone intrusions were in this sector, or maybe all 4??) If Bakis were testing our AD vulnerability, they would probably try various vantage points and not 1 specific sector where they already got a taste.

The big thing lurking in the desert is the Coldstart assets. And sure they want to know our readiness in this area.

Jameson Emoni

Pakistan is a hostile entity. One more attack or one less attack from Pakistan is not going to change that reality. As soon as we have key weapons in service, we should initiate sustained campaign to neutralize Pakistan's war making capabilities.

There are two options for India:

a. Capture Gilgit & Baltistan to linkup with our Afghan allies
or,
b. Capture Sindh to linkup with our Baluch allies

After doing terrain analysis and the fact that Afghans are in relatively OK position, I am leaning more towards option b.

Look at the map below to get an idea of importance of Baluchistan:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...roups_of_Pakistan_in_1980_borders_removed.jpg

This also explains why there is so much activity in Gujrat and Rajsthan.

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan is a hostile entity. One more attack or one less attack from Pakistan is not going to change that reality. As soon as we have key weapons in service, we should initiate sustained campaign to neutralize Pakistan's war making capabilities.

There are two options for India:

a. Capture Gilgit & Baltistan to linkup with our Afghan allies
or,
b. Capture Sindh to linkup with our Baluch allies

After doing terrain analysis and the fact that Afghans are in relatively OK position, I am leaning more towards option b.

Look at the map below to get an idea of importance of Baluchistan:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...roups_of_Pakistan_in_1980_borders_removed.jpg

This also explains why there is so much activity in Gujrat and Rajsthan.
Sindh has much hindu population.
That's good.

Forgotten Prince

Once Sindh is captured, the Sunni Muslims probably will want to move to Pakjab. It is their choice. They should be given a safe corridor.
Pakistanis are hostile to Indians. The moment me conquer Sindh its people most probably rebel against India. How would we tackle it would be interesting.

I wonder how hostile Sindhi's are towards Punjabi's.

Jameson Emoni

Pakistanis are hostile to Indians. The moment me conquer Sindh its people most probably rebel against India. How would we tackle it would be interesting.

I wonder how hostile Sindhi's are towards Punjabi's.
Sindhis resent Pakjabis. I think once the war breaks out in Sindh, most of the pro-Paki population will flee to Pakjab. We should not be thinking about integrating Sindh into Union of India as it will alter the demography of India which is vital to maintaining India's democratic governance system. Sindh should be maintained as an autonomous region of India. They will run their own country except their defense will be the responsibility of India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles