India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jameson Emoni

Sindh can be integrated into Indian union. But we should do reverse Bangladesh-isation. Pro-Pak guys should be kicked into Pakjab, Balochistan and our Gujju, Rajasthani,Maratha guys should migrate into Sindh along with our Sindhis. Autonomous states don't solve the demographic problem. Only diluting does. We have huge population which would sure take care of some chunks of 'Akhand Bharat' if there r no Art 370 kind of shitty obstacles in their path. I am ready to buy some property in Clifton,if we get Karachi,but I dunno Sindhi. Not an issue,we Telugus r world renowned to make huge noises and serious real estate investment,state of New Jersey is the proof. Sorry if I sound funny, I am on weekend n8 hyper drive.[emoji6]
We do not want to funnel pro-Pakis into Baluchistan; we want to maintain the pro-India demographic of Baluchistan. After Sindh, Baluchistan should be liberated as well. Pro Paki population should be funneled into Pakjab.

sorcerer

Country flag

So Rajasthan's giving the blows. Good.
Shit flowed from LC to IB.
Few days back somebody posted a Twitter msg from a para commando ..
Which said the conflict will shift from loc to further south...could be ib.

If so we know what they are up to.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
अब कूच करने का समय आ चुका है, पाकिस्तान मुल्ला के चक्कर अब सब खो देगा।

sorcerer

Country flag
Many ways to look at it.

There's something at Shri Ganganagar, that's spooked the Porkies and they're trying to find cheap ways around it.

Optics. If Indian action is limited to Kashmir, it can be legitimately termed as war on terror. However, once it spreads to other regions such as Rajasthan, Porkies can cry Indians are attacking Porkistan and get the world involved.
There's something diplomatically.
Pakis want us to de-escalate. But to every nation that comes for negotiation indian response was that we are not fighting pakistan but terrorism.
The negotiator loses the traction.

Now
When pak deliberately makes it into india pak conflict minus the casualties on Indian side by their actions ..an attempt can be made to make it look like real war.

Pak badly wanted to de-escalate and open their air space. News trickling in that they are losing much on free fees and fuel cost.
Arab nations won't put pakis on ventilator support for so long.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
We do not want to funnel pro-Pakis into Baluchistan; we want to maintain the pro-India demographic of Baluchistan. After Sindh, Baluchistan should be liberated as well.
Just a few Pakjabi supporters can't quell the Baloch uprising. Pro Pakis can't sustain in B'stan. It is easier to liberate a nation which borders u. We have experience doing it already in '71. Hence we need Sindh. Once we have a border with B'stan we can literally add BLF budget within our Annual Budget we place in Parliament. BLF guys can get new toys and Modi will be to B'stan what Putin is to Syria.
Pakjabis can do nothing but whine. I wish I could see the end of Porklan in my life.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There's something diplomatically.
Pakis want us to de-escalate. But to every nation that comes for negotiation indian response was that we are not fighting pakistan but terrorism.
The negotiator loses the traction.

Now
When pak deliberately makes it into india pak conflict minus the casualties on Indian side by their actions ..an attempt can be made to make it look like real war.

Pak badly wanted to de-escalate and open their air space. News trickling in that they are losing much on free fees and fuel cost.
Arab nations won't put pakis on ventilator support for so long.
I'm sure our planners have factored in this move.

Our response should be to keep pounding terrorist hubs, including the HQ. However, this can also be a trap expecting this response. So we have to feint, bluff and attack.

I think it might be time for missile strikes on terror HQs.

sorcerer

Country flag

Our response should be to keep pounding terrorist hubs, including the HQ. However, this can also be a trap expecting this response. So we have to feint, bluff and attack.

HQ is calling shots not the GHQ but JeM Hq says pakistan.

Bahawalpur HQ should be taken out.
They say it's like a fortress with SAM protection and all

IndiaRising

Country flag

Take out one of their air defence systems using harpy. Already they are worried so much about airspace violations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles