India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkhanna

Country flag
I don't question your analytics, just want to know the source. Twitter pe Spyops ke liye kuch to chaiye na Naya...
No source sir. My analysis is an output of my own musings. Just connecting dots here. Just as the Russians and West will get AAR briefings from ourside. the chinese will be running to the Pakis to get AARs.

dont forget that Once this is all done. not just the F-16s but the Chinese MIC has also taken an image beating.

TejasMK3

Country flag

Will it lead to anything substantial or Unkil Khan is fooling us again ?
Not the first time they are doing it, but the equations have changed, and their equipment is getting a bad name too :lol: Lets see, they have way more business with us now,

Heard it takes about 30,000$ to keep a f-16 flying for an hour:

This in itself is probably grinding them down, what is our endgame here? surrender of Terrorists to face trial here..I wonder. Or is it complete balkanization of Pakiland,

Prashant12

Country flag
Eyewitnesses tell @francescam63 they saw up to 35 bodies taken out of JeM camp in Balakot. Including individuals who had earlier served in Pakistan's military, she reports.

“A former ISI officer known as "Colonel Salim" was killed, sources said, while a "Colonel Zarar Zakri" was injured. Mufti Moeen, a JeM instructor, and IED-fabrication expert Usman Ghani were also killed in the Balakot bombing.” - @francescam63

singhboy98

Country flag
Ironically, till last year, I would have pegged Firstpost and Indian Express as the last outlets of pro-Indian voices (the whole JNU experience). How the times have changed!!:biggrin2:

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Not the first time they are doing it, but the equations have changed, and their equipment is getting a bad name too :lol: Lets see, they have way more business with us now,

Heard it takes about 30,000$ to keep a f-16 flying for an hour:

This in itself is probably grinding them down, what is our endgame here? surrender of Terrorists to face trial here..I wonder. Or is it complete balkanization of Pakiland,
Induce the Battle fatigue in the enemy and the enemy civilian population even before the war starts

TejasMK3

Country flag
Ironically, till last year, I would have pegged Firstpost and Indian Express as the last outlets of pro-Indian voices (the whole JNU experience). How the times have changed!!:biggrin2:
You know that saying about broken clock.. :D
I dont know who the Firstpost journalist is, she seems to be Italian, wonder how she got the info...over our own journos.

sthf

Country flag
Nothing has changed. Just playing to the gallery.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Boys don't trust paki propoganda, earlier they were taunting you, now crying hoarse about how they are victims, how Indian Hindu / Sikh / Christians / Munafeeq Indian Muslims are killing innocent! Don't trust pakis, keep pounding paki jihadi army!

This is an age old jihadi tactic to claim victimhood, even when you / jihadis are the biggest butcher of humanity. This training is given to every paki kid in the name of islamiyat in schools.

Beware of paki propoganda and lies, isi is good at lying to their own people e.g how they told pakis that they are winning 1971 war and pakistan disintegrated. They can not afford a conventional war, so they want to continue with islamic jihad to keep their islamist awaam captivated.

Till the time paki fauj is not again disrobbed like in 1971, 1999, 1965 and 1947 - pakis won't learn.

Last edited:

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Pakistan is already under an informal blockade No flights for days,only today a few flight flying close to the western border.
Gwadar is silent and Karachi has less traffic than nearby Indian ports if Kandla and Hazira in Gujarat. Insurance premium will also rise.

Pakis have 4-5 days of fuel,and in a few days prices if essential commodities such as medicines,fuel will rise exponentially. Export activity has also dropped.

Troops in Balochistan and districts of FATA have been re-deployed to LoC and Sindh.Causing more fuel shortage.Forget the few tourists who actually take the risk of visiting Pakistan.
Now we are baiting them to take the final kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles