India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazah

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan said on Wednesday that tensions between Pakistan and India had reduced and the threat of war was eliminated through timely and wise decisions, but cautioned the party lawmakers that the situation on the borders was still tense.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Find the cunt beating the poor fellow in the video and shoot him. Do it once and the problem goes. India has a shitload of problems, dont need artificial ones.

here are the assholes.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Aditi Rao Hydari's cousin says
====
In 6 minutes, I explain the Indian Air Force’s Balakot air strikes dossier & why it claims to establish an 80% success rate of bombs deployed.

Akhileshwa

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan said on Wednesday that tensions between Pakistan and India had reduced and the threat of war was eliminated through timely and wise decisions, but cautioned the party lawmakers that the situation on the borders was still tense.
Most members who called it back then were called false flaggers and porki trolls and here we are...

SanjeevM

Country flag
Guys.. I have been a mute spectator on this thread, now just to play devil's advocate why didn't we brought the whole complex down?? Why do we need a scalpel to cut the tumor when u can cut off the whole limb?

As I see the roofs are not hardened, looks more like tin sheets/ clay. Did we really needed a penentrator round to breach them? A gravity bomb would have done the job I believe.

Killing trainers and trainees won't harm Pakistan much they have 1000 there to replace them. If IAF had brought down the whole complex atleast they would have spent money to build it all over again. I felt this worked out cheap for them.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
It may be to instill fear in Pakistan Army & terrorists demonstrating them what we are capable of. Expensive or cheap bombs don't matter to us. We will use whatever means we have to destroy them.

SanjeevM

Country flag
yes R&AW given accurate intelligence of 450+ terrorists.......but full credit to IAF for useing fussi spice 2000 bomb and 70% of terrorist got away un injured......not even any damage to building except 1 hole on top......which got repaired very quickly
You must be a Pakistani or Congressies troll, as after hearing the whole story what spice bomb does you are still saying it just put a hole. Did u go to the site and check what happened to the bodies of terrorists killed?

Akshay_Fenix

Guys.. I have been a mute spectator on this thread, now just to play devil's advocate why didn't we brought the whole complex down?? Why do we need a scalpel to cut the tumor when u can cut off the whole limb?

As I see the roofs are not hardened, looks more like tin sheets/ clay. Did we really needed a penentrator round to breach them? A gravity bomb would have done the job I believe.

Killing trainers and trainees won't harm Pakistan much they have 1000 there to replace them. If IAF had brought down the whole complex atleast they would have spent money to build it all over again. I felt this worked out cheap for them.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
These are not make shift sheds or civilian housing areas. These buildings are built upto military standards, with bunkers and reinforced concrete to protect it from possibility of air strikes. So an attack from air with a regular bomb will only take out the roof / top floor at most while everything beneath it will remain intact.

So, what you do when faced with such situation? Punch a hole through. the bomb goes in, explodes the ground floor, the sudden intense vacuum generated from the explosion takes the floor above with it.

The goal was to take as many lives as possible.

Akshay_Fenix

Paki fighter jets released 4-5 AMRAAMs to attack Indian aircraft...
but Indian fighter jets cumulatively released only ONE R-73 missile??

Are they taking 'Strategic restraint' to the heights (pun intended)??
Civilian airspace wasn't shut during that time. Plus they were in our territory.

AMRAAMs are BVR missiles while R-73 is not.

Enquirer

Plus they were in our territory.
Isn't that the reason why the fighter jets should be attacked?? :)

Civilian airspace wasn't shut during that time.
That means Pakis can stage a surprise attack any time, and they won't be counter attacked because civilian airspace is open? The only way to prevent Pakis from attacking is to shut down airspace indefinitely :)

AMRAAMs are BVR missiles while R-73 is not.
Irrelevant factoid!

Some logic please!!!!

Last edited:

Akshay_Fenix

Isn't that the reason why the fighter jets should be attacked?? :)

\
That means Pakis can stage a surprise attack any time, and they won't be counter attacked because civilian airspace is open? The only way to prevent Pakis from attacking is to shut down airspace indefinitely :)

Some logic please!!!!
I am talking about our civilian airspace.

ALso, what are you talking about, 24 of their planes entered and none of them were able to achieve their goal. They lost an F-16 and two pilots with it.

Before that we entered into their airspace in KPK and killed ~300 of their jihadis.

Enquirer

I am talking about our civilian airspace.

ALso, what are you talking about, 24 of their planes entered and none of them were able to achieve their goal. They lost an F-16 and two pilots with it.

Before that we entered into their airspace in KPK and killed ~300 of their jihadis.
Exactly! 24 planes entered and only ONE missile was fired at them???
Why such restraint??

It's complete BS that you can't fire at their jet if the civilian airspace is open. What do you think was done to the 2 drones that entered Indian airspace!
There're some weird rules of engagement in place!!! Too much restraint!!!

Akshay_Fenix

Why such restraint??

It's complete BS that you can't fire at their jet if the civilian airspace is open. What do you think was done to the 2 drones that entered Indian airspace!
Drones were shot in Rajasthan while the aerial dogfight took place over JnK.

Its foolish to equip your fighters with BVRs when the civilian airspace hasn't been shut.

upload_2019-3-6_16-56-49.png

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Why such restraint??

I think the entire idea of firing so many BVR's was to hopefully take out a civilian liner and have their PR army blame India. The same way Russians were blamed. I wouldn't put it beyond Pakis to sacrifice a civilian liner or two.

Brood Father

Country flag
Guys I have question and pardon my understanding of the avionics, now assuming R73 was launched as per the confirmed reports. Where exactly is the weapon? Even fired or not the weapon should be in pakistani territory..Where is the weapon then? Can anyone confirm if Pakistani found it
While looking at the pics of mig I can't spot the AAM which means it was fired(confirming the statement by IAF that Abhinandan has locked the target)
If it is locked and fired ( also explains why Abhinandan took a great risk because he was sure of the hit) then it all adds up that we hit a jackpot

Making the things murky is the ghafoor and IK statement that they have 2 piolets in custody and one of them is injured

Thirdly we hit confirmed two drones, did Pakistan acknowledge that? . As far as I know it hasn't correct me if I am wrong

So circumstancial evidence point that we have hit F16

Also Pakistan cannot afford to accept casualty because if it did then it means that Pakistan has lost militarily against india which Pakistan cannot digest.. They cannot afford to lose diplomatically and militarily

Even the modest voice there claim that kargil was a military victory and diplomatic failure
Pakistan always has a scapegoat ready and it is never military

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles