India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Considering all his attempts at leadership failed I wonder why is he so eager. Take a look at his exploits:

71 - war ended before he could fight (from his own book)
84-88 - Assaults he led failed to capture any posts in Siachen
99 - His wet dream caused him major embarrassment in Kargil. He can claim it was a legitimate target but no one agrees with him. He started a needless war and got his backside kicked.
He is the General Shameless of pakistan.
He has to live upto his reputation of being shameless

SanjeevM

Country flag
India-Iran may join forces to take on Terror backed by Pakistan's ISI

India is exploring the possibility of expanding its anti-terror partnership with Iran to counter terrorist activities allegedly launched from Pakistan’s soil, sources told ET.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ter-terror-in-region/articleshow/68276446.cms
I believe we should not openly side with Iran at this time in joint action against Pakistan. US had its eyes on Iran. US is on the prowl that Iran makes a mistake and they charge in with all guns blazing. We should continue to target Pakistani alone. Our independent action will boost moral of Iran to act against Pakistan of its own independently. We currently have support of the US & allies in war against terrorism. So let's not dilute it.

Akhileshwa

A few days ago I saw posts here talking about a live leak video with the other pilot who crashed. A BRF member also claimed that it could have been wing comdr's wingman who we thought have survived. Anyways does anyone know about it? I couldn't find it.

amit204

Country flag
I believe we should not openly side with Iran at this time in joint action against Pakistan. US had its eyes on Iran. US is on the prowl that Iran makes a mistake and they charge in with all guns blazing. We should continue to target Pakistani alone. Our independent action will boost moral of Iran to act against Pakistan of its own independently. We currently have support of the US & allies in war against terrorism. So let's not dilute it.
How about unofficial help, Like Israel helps India, US helps India, same as India helps Iran.

Roshan

Country flag
How's that so "obvious"? Jammed AMRAAMs self-destruct themselves in air after a miss... Their old AIM-120C are not very good, '90s era tech.

Govt won't.. They clearly don't give much shit what others think. On top of that if a claim as bullshit as this "Modi has a tail" arises, he ain't be taking off his pants before media.
Clearly we have no interest in de-escalation either.
The first part you quoted I didn't say it. The paki guy in the forum said this which was included in that article. I don't doubt what happened, but the bakis feel they won the perception war and taught us a lesson. It doesn't sit well with me I must admit, despite knowing their penchant for delusion and denial. If the govt won't give decisive proof fair enough, they must have a reason for not revealing it.
Ndtv if I had my way would be fined and banned for the broadcasts they have been conducting. In such times it's been almost seditious but then what do I know.

Akshay_Fenix

Pakistan incites tribals in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to form anti-India militia

The day IAF Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman was captured, Pakistani security officials began holding “jirgas” (meetings) with ethnic Pashtun leaders in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), asking them to raise a tribal militia.

The move is significant in view of the fact that Pakistan’s first attempt to invade Kashmir involved tribal militia. In October 1947, Pakistan sent tribal raiders to invade Jammu and Kashmir which was at the time ruled by Maharaja Hari Singh.

The tribal invaders, who committed massive atrocities in Kashmir, were resisted and repulsed by native Kashmiris under the leadership of Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah while New Delhi sent its forces after Hari Singh signed the instrument of accession with India. Since the first Indo-Pak war post-independence, the Pakistan Army has been propagating the view that Kashmir is “the unfinished agenda of the Partition”.

On Tuesday, Pashtun sources based in KPK told TOI that though “Pakistani security officials asked ethnic Pashtun elders and tribal leaders to form ‘defence militias and peace committees’, it is not an ordinary development. Pakistan has a history of using civilians for its wars against Afghanistan and India.”

When tensions along the Line of Control escalated with the dogfight between Indian and Pakistani fighter jets on February 27, officials from Pakistan’s paramilitary forces and the government held meetings with Pashtun elders in various parts of KPK province, including in the merged tribal areas formerly known as Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA).

Sources said the Pakistan Army returned weapons to Marwat and Betani tribesmen after having them seized two years ago in the wake of clashes between tribes in the southern Lakki Marwat district of KPK. On February 27, brigade commander Brigadier Waqas Zafar Raja and some other officials held a meeting with local elders and officials, Pakistan’s English daily Dawn had reported on February 28.

The commander of the Swat Scouts, Muhammad Tahir Khattak, held a jirga with tribal elders from towns in Khyber and Mohmand tribal districts on February 28. In Bajaur tribal district, the Pakistan Army’s sector commander, Brigadier Naeem Akbar Raja, and the civilian administrator, Usman Mehsud, urged the tribal and religious elders to support the armed forces of the country, sources said.

All the so-called “defence committees” which the Pakistan Army raised in FATA and Swat in 2008 and 2009, sources said, were on their payrolls and were pro-Taliban. Sources said many tribals have already registered their names with the officials and have consented to fight along with the military in case a war breaks out between India and Pakistan.

However, sources said the Pakistan Army has been facing a serious challenge from Pashtun youth, who are rallying behind Manzoor Pashteen, a popular ethnic leader of the Pashtun Tahafuz (Protection) Movement (PTM) which is opposed to the Pakistan Army’s military campaigns in the region.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...m-anti-india-militia/articleshow/68281449.cms

Game on, we'll see something like Kargil in coming years now. Unless RAW does something about it.

sorcerer

Country flag
Why should pakis move their kameez army and tanks from their western border...if paki media is saying things de escalated

Pathological liars pakis are

SanjeevM

Country flag
Iran & Afghanistan should now get a free hit on Pakistan. Cake walk for them. Do anything they want. Afghanistan can push the boundary as well further east. Balauchistan freedom fighters will also have a cake walk. Kill any numbers.

Akhileshwa

And the Oscar goes to...
Stop promoting lies...
Why do you keep accusing me all the time. Like is said I don't know shit and would like more discussion and information sharing instead of 'lmao porki :D :D' . Is it that hard for you understand?

Jaymax61

What tactics should India employ to liberate POJK once in for all? Are there any threads related to this discussion?
Got $100 Billion to spare ?

Then upgrade the army, navy and airforce. Reinforce the China specific strike corps that is still struggling to find its feet. Thats what you need. Pak army got CPEC with a clear objective of involving China in PoK.

Unless India finds a way to placate the dragon, it is going to be a two front war should India move on PoK

sorcerer

Country flag
Why do you keep accusing me all the time. Like is said I don't know shit and would like more discussion and information sharing instead of 'lmao porki :D :D' . Is it that hard for you understand?
Yes it is hard for you to understand when narrative builder like you was warned once by the mods..i guess.

No information sharing on paki lies and propaganda in order to promote it..
Not happening

sorcerer

Country flag
Find the cunt beating the poor fellow in the video and shoot him. Do it once and the problem goes. India has a shitload of problems, dont need artificial ones.
Yeah... that's true...

Pkmkb pkmkb pkmkb

SanjeevM

Country flag
If i remember correctly last month the DM of Bikaner area had issued notification to all the hotels not to give rooms to pakistanis and also asked them to leave bikaner immediately. If i am not wrong COAS was in Bikaner today which has one RAPID division ..

What really surprising is why is pakistan moving all its troops from baloch Iran afghan borders and pushing them into our side of IB and LoC if de escalation is the mood this should not be happening right . Especially when Imraandu Noble khan is looking to win Noble peace price he should not send his troops to fight india ..
Let them waste some fuel. It's a gimmick to tell their jihadist population that he is doing something. Nothing more. It's good. If needed govt should consider attacking from Afghanistan side. It will make Pakistan shit in pants. #PKAKB

Raweg

Pakistan govt will now not be backing JeM on any international forums including UN.
major arrest of JeM leadership will start from Tuesday onwards in Pakistan
You seem to have a direct line with the Pak leadership.
Meet desi James Bond, got special training under Doval. Working behind enemy lines he got 'secret info' about pakis giving security to JeM leadership after airstrikes.

Of course we ordinary keyboard warriors couldn't guess despite watching it so many times. Sigh.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles