India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag

In the Pakistani psyche, there is a great hatred for Hindus. In 1971, when we were prisoners of war there, we were very often told that Hindus have never ruled India, it used to be the Mughals and then the British took over,” Squadron Leader Wing Commander (retired) Melvinder Singh Grewal recently revealed in a television program.

He added, “Civilians there hate Hindus. In their school textbooks, there are chapters on hate [for] Hindus. We have seen them.

Wing Cdr MS Grewal spent almost a year as a prisoner of war (PoW) in Pakistan and made a daring escape along with two other Indian pilots that is now subject of a film. It was during his days of captivity that he was subjected to this expression of hate.

They teach their children that Hindus are kafir and that a Hindu is an enemy, and that Hindus are obstructing [Islamic] expansion,” Wing Cdr Grewal further said, hinting at the idea of ‘Ghazwa-e-Hind’, the idea of the prophetic Islamic conquest of the Indian subcontinent that is a frequent subject of the Islamist rhetoric in Pakistan and radical elements in India.

In another program discussing their escape, Wing Cdr Grewal recalled a Pakistani official calling them names. “Tum Hindu ho, tum ye ho, tum wo ho,” he said about the officer who had caught them during their escape.
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/in-th...dus-reveals-1971-indian-air-force-war-veteran

It's all about Muslims vs Hindu.

People asking to keep religion out of this - please answer this fellow.

Enquirer

Congress statements are hurting them instead of helping. people are treating congress as traitors now. I think their PR team must do precise gain vs loss calculation and re-evaluate the actual gains.
Congress has found itself in a pickle. If they didn't do the dirty job of raising questions on Modi, then they would be laying rose petals on Modi's path to a second term (Modi being the victorious war PM). I guess they had no option but to try 'something' to bring down Modi. They didn't have any good choices :)

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Congress has found itself in a pickle. If they didn't do the dirty job of raising questions on Modi, then they would be laying rose petals on Modi's path to a second term (Modi being the victorious war PM). I guess they had no option but to try 'something' to bring down Modi. They didn't have any good choices :)
I think something has happened in last week or two. The outlook was to confuse the voters by masquerading in Hindu attires and sound nationalistic. We will know very soon.

Jameson Emoni

Minister was absolutely right. This makeup clown has been roasted by Pakistanis as well for his stupid unprepared questions.

Picking up questions from social media paddled by Pakistanis is now they are reduced to ask union ministers of India.

Journalists can not hide behind 'They can ask anything'.
Here is a strange thing: Congress knows that it is going to lose the election because it is perceived as an anti-national party. Yet, Congress is doubling down on its anti-national stance. This tells me that Congress is receiving support from a foreign country. This is a serious concern for national security. Therefore, Congress should be banned immediately.

Enquirer

While it's true that Pakis will be carrying lighter wallets in their shalwar going forward, the hurt is not as bad.
Firstly the biggest drop in Paki exports to Afghanistan primarily came from US reducing its troop level from 100,000+ to 16,000. Much of the $2.7 billion dollars trade with Afg was Pakis supplying goods to the US troops!
The trade shot up to $.2.7 billion only for a short period of 1-2 years, when Obama ordered the surge.

But from a psyops perspective, it's cool to suggest to Pakis that India caused their trade to reduce from $2.7 billions to a mere $500 million :) :) :)

dhananjay1

Look at this chootiya.. Itni nafrat ... Naya Pakistan kee ma ka bhosada:pound:
Looks like one of those videos Indian parents make to show off their children speaking fadfadat angreji. Paki abdools, like Indians, can't help being coolies.

neel9821

Country flag
While it's true that Pakis will be carrying lighter wallets in their shalwar going forward, the hurt is not as bad.
Firstly the biggest drop in Paki exports to Afghanistan primarily came from US reducing its troop level from 100,000+ to 16,000. Much of the $2.7 billion dollars trade with Afg was Pakis supplying goods to the US troops!
The trade shot up to $.2.7 billion only for a short period of 1-2 years, when Obama ordered the surge.

But from a psyops perspective, it's cool to suggest to Pakis that India caused their trade to reduce from $2.7 billions to a mere $500 million :) :) :)
Yes, even I am not reading too much into the numbers but appreciating that at least someone is trying choke Pakistan on the economic front. It is easy to disintegrate begging nation than economically strong nation.

US used the same think during cold war to break USSR

Jameson Emoni

I disagree. Congress has the choice to one up BJP on nationalism.

Sikhbrah

Country flag

Enquirer

In the long run perhaps. But how do you one-up a PM who just had the guts to order an air-strike on enemy territory to avenge the deaths of Indians......while Congress were found namby-pamby several times in a similar situation!!!

The only tactical thing they can do is try to tear down Modi.........but of course they're hurting themselves in the long run!

The reason I've always like BJP is that when it came to the Interests of India as a country they don't play politics - like Vajpayee supporting Indira Gandhi during the 71 war & then the same Vajpayee fully supporting Narasimha Rao during the economic reforms and foreign policy changes!

Problem is Rahul was sleeping all through the last 5 years; come election time he has to kick up some dirt.......Rafale, jihadi death count etc.

Brood Father

Country flag
Rahul Kanwal roasted by Piyush Goel:

BC the problem with BJP walas are they are fucking chootiyas.. Rahul is asking valid question.. It was the platform to build a narrative.. Rather than this asshole has resorted to name calling..
Other day amit shah said we killed 250.. Ahluwalia said we didn't kill anyone...
Anyways these guys lack basic intelligence... At least he should have said that we have proof but no he is in turn saying that I am not the pilot.. I didn't bomb blah blah blah:frusty:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Just imagine what would have been India's position if that pilot captured was a lady.

This shows why women should be disallowed from front combat roles in all services.
********************OFF TOPIC------MEMBERS ARE FREE TO SKIP THIS POST********************
****************************************************************************************************************

Feminist doesn't understand that European and american countries don't have nation like pakistan as their neighbor. Even if NATO pilot is captured in Russia , she is 100% safe.
If it was a women pilot during war they won't declare it out but rather take turn one after another harrassing her physically. Heck even Pakistan High court gave 6 years imprisonment for rape victims because they didn't wear hijab , education for women is haram and One of the accused is nephew of HC judge. What kind of fair treatment these feminists are expecting. Things are diff in here and in Europe.
Some countries don't have enough young citizens so they are recruiting who ever is fit. Its not the case of India.
Maruti can never become BMW. Its fact. If any maruti owner thinks just putting BMW engine into Maruti will change the performance , he most most dumbest fella in this millennium.

neel9821

Country flag
Sorry but I disagree, Congress was never and will never be strong on nationalism. There is big ideological void in Congress and it cannot be filled easily and they also lack foresight. When something happens, congressmen start running like headless chicken and start floating meaningless ideas.

Congress is only surviving on Indira Gandhi's legacy which is fading very quickly

Sikhbrah

Country flag
********************OFF TOPIC------MEMBERS ARE FREE TO SKIP THIS POST********************
****************************************************************************************************************

Feminist doesn't understand that European and american countries don't have nation like pakistan as their neighbor. Even if NATO pilot is captured in Russia , she is 100% safe.
If it was a women pilot during war they won't declare it out but rather take turn one after another harrassing her physically. Heck even Pakistan High court gave 6 years imprisonment for rape victims because they didn't wear hijab , education for women is haram and One of the accused is nephew of HC judge. What kind of fair treatment these feminists are expecting. Things are diff in here and in Europe.
Some countries don't have enough young citizens so they are recruiting who ever is fit. Its not the case of India.
Maruti can never become BMW. Its fact. If any maruti owner thinks just putting BMW engine into Maruti will change the performance , he most most dumbest fella in this millennium.
Are we actually involving women in our front line offense?

dude00720

Country flag
Congress is infiltirated by Pakistani Proxies. They might try to act smart, but reality is that, if we go hard on Pakis they get activated. Hell their trends make fun of words like Nationalist.
Here is another example.

Sidhu says "Indian army is scared". Does he have support in Punjab for such thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles