India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skdas

Porkis are being halaled in more ways than what is publicly visible. That I can say with certainty. Porkis are very very scared. Shitting in their salwars doesn't even begin to describe it. One can easily see that with the scale of Psy Ops being conducted by Porkis. It is unprecedented. I have been monitoring SM since 26th. More that 95% of anti-India and anti-Modi posts are originating from outside India. Their hysteria is almost equal to that shown by Porki newspapers in 1971. After 1999, ISI made HUGE investments "information warfare" and has a lot of assets internationally. It seems that each and every asset has been activated. Expect to see massive disinformation campaigns like this to follow. Every forum member here should learn how to detect and counteract these Psy-Ops so as to atleast counter them in their own circle.
I concur.

I too have been hooked on all the chutiyapa PeeDF has to offer for last 2yrs.... DAILY. After 14th I have been, like any self-respecting, have been absorbing everything that's been written and shared on PeeDF, BR, DFI, Twitter and FB. A simple python sentiment analysis on Twitter will give anybody the idea of the "Bricks" these swines have been shitting.

War is fought on many fronts... We are just a low intensity conflict with fonts.

Willy3

Country flag
From past few days or a couple of weeks, I find Google search to be very biased towards negative news of India.

I know they have been always left leaning in their search results, but these days search results show almost no positive news from India.
They would never allow any overly positive news from India , we don't have our own media network for global reach on our view point itself
Need to follow Russian and Chinese example

S.A.T.A

Rahul Kanwal roasted by Piyush Goel:

Piyush Goel should have just stated that the the Mod will respond to requests for proof, at an appropriate time and if the occasions demands for it. He should have stated that he is not part of the CCS(I'm not sure he is) and hence not privy to such information.... When will our netas learn to talk in a manner appropriate to their public stature and

Jameson Emoni

Throughout this crisis, it has become very clear that Congress Party does not care about the well being of this nation. At this point, Congress Party should be declared an unlawful organization and its senior members should be arrested for treason. This will make Mamta Banerjee happy as she will become the main opposition leader. Congress Party does not deserve to hold the responsibility of main opposition party.

Last edited:

Enquirer

Piyush Goel should have just stated that the the Mod will respond to requests for proof, at an appropriate time and if the occasions demands for it. He should have stated that he is not part of the CCS(I'm not sure he is) and hence not privy to such information.... When will our netas learn to talk in a manner appropriate to their public stature and
Logically speaking he couldn't have done any different!
It's election season, Congress & co are afraid that Modi will tom-tom the air strikes (as is widely acknowledged that he's the only one who's had the guts to order such a strike) and steal the elections! So opposition is trying to poke holes in Modi's narrative!
A journalist asking a similar line of questions (as Congress etc) quoting unfriendly non-Indian news papers would obviously entail the same response as campaign trail. If he was any conciliatory then that would embolden the opposition's line of attack.

Net-net, Piyush Goyal's performance is bad optics for limited setting of an intellectual discourse, but is commendable for 'message consistency' - all hallmark for winning elections.

amit204

Country flag
Logically speaking he couldn't have done any different!
It's election season, Congress & co are afraid that Modi will tom-tom the air strikes (as is widely acknowledged that he's the only one who's had the guts to order such a strike) and steal the elections! So opposition is trying to poke holes in Modi's narrative!
A journalist asking a similar line of questions (as Congress etc) quoting unfriendly non-Indian news papers would obviously entail the same response as campaign trail. If he was any conciliatory then that would embolden the opposition's line of attack.

Net-net, Piyush Goyal's performance is bad optics for limited setting of an intellectual discourse, but is commendable for 'message consistency' - all hallmark for winning elections.
Congress statements are hurting them instead of helping. people are treating congress as traitors now. I think their PR team must do precise gain vs loss calculation and re-evaluate the actual gains.

Jameson Emoni

Just imagine what would have been India's position if that pilot captured was a lady.

This shows why women should be disallowed from front combat roles in all services.
Pakistan routinely tortured and mutilated the bodies of abducted CAPF personnel during Congress administration. This is the one of the reasons, I detest Congress. They constantly gave excuses that they lacked one weapon or the other and therefore could not act against Pakistan. However, the reality is we are a nation of one-billion people. All government needed to do was give a rifle and a RPG to every Indian and march them to Pakistan border anytime Pakistan violated Geneva Convention. In response to them torturing our soldier, pick a city in Pakistan and flatten it. They will think million times before engaging in violation of Geneva Convention.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Rahul Kanwal roasted by Piyush Goel:

Minister was absolutely right. This makeup clown has been roasted by Pakistanis as well for his stupid unprepared questions.

Picking up questions from social media paddled by Pakistanis is now they are reduced to ask union ministers of India.

Journalists can not hide behind 'They can ask anything'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles