India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Isn't that a bit too fat for F-16?
Optical illusion due to unsteady video shot by hand held mobile. Also due to angle at which the video was shot at a fast moving target led to blurring

Look at the rest of the pictures from the same video , it's a F16 , only contention weather it is a two seater or not.

I believe it's a 2 seater F16D

StealthFlanker

Country flag
Optical illusion due to unsteady video shot by hand held mobile. Also due to angle at which the video was shot.

Look at the rest of the pictures from the same video , it's a F16 , only contention weather it is a two seater or not
hmm, i don't know, to be honest, it really does look more like a JF-17 with its big LERX

Filtercoffee

Country flag
See what the BBC thought 2 days ago, now correct me if I an wrong but isnt BBC NEWS a 100% factual channel even if others are nor even close to the news, it states news only after checking and being completely correct. That is apparently Their USP. This botch up only shows that it comes from us working with Israel which took on Hawker Hunters of Jordan trained by the pilots of the RAF. Oh and Mig 21s of the Egyptian air force were also present with sly PAF pilots flying some types. They Lost the war. Moral of this beautiful air war (lol) is dont mess with the PAF pilots, 'cockpit mein ghus kar mar ke khud ke employers ko/ka marwaenge'. Cocks.

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Correct me! I saw Lahore written as 'Lawore' on the big blue direction board saying 'Lawore 24 KM!

Cheeky mischief! Not done!

chetan chopade

see all three videos...

first two are same event!
rapidly falling object is not parachute...but aircraft in flames!

3 videos establish that more than one ejection and parachute deployment!

as the old mulla says he saw 3 parachutes...one was WC Abhi, another one was a Sikh pilot+unknown 3rd pilot...then 2 AC of IAF down!

but then why would IAF not accept that? they did for mig-21 right?
may be because IAF had no choice since WC Abhi was on PAK TV!
ok, then what difference does it make to not accept 2nd loss? India can claim that PAF committed graver military strike on IAF gaining more domestic+international support to escalate the matter...further more if that Sikh pilot is KIA+mob lynched along with another pilot or critically injured then its declaration of all out war baby!
so India has nothing to gain from hiding 2nd AC being shot down...

as gafoora said 2nd IAF jet crashed in J&K-india...
why would not we see happy kashmiri dancing around sukhoi-30/mig-29 wreckage (if it was there) like Mi-17 in budgam?

hence proved it is false that 2nd IAF jet was downed and sikh pilot business...more proof-> two pressers by india- "we dont hide our casualties, period"!

but it is more than clear that there were multiple ejection seats...one we know and saw- WC abhi...another is poor mob lynched paf pilot who can meet his killers in heaven as per old book:pound::pound::pound:

Raweg

100% marks for ISI.......see with soldout indian media how ISI successfully changing view of indians.......from last 24hrs non-stop coverage to pilot coming back.......now no one talking about 45 crpf ppl killed, how many terrorists india killed , Paki dropped bombs on indian soil.......they are slowly n steadily cooling aggressive behavior.......thats why delay in release of IAF pilot.......(for this counter view forum members will say i m paki or congress or leftist)

mayfair

No, I would only say that you are wet between the ears...

bhramos

Country flag
World about Indo-pak war ..........................

armyofhind

Country flag
Guys, if any of you have rights to edit a semi-restricted article on Wikipedia, please go and correct the history for the world at the Mig-21 page. :biggrin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles