India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumata

Country flag
Can spot a no call sign on flight radar above sahibal......some thing is cooking

sorcerer

Country flag
There is a chance that..if pakis does some misadventure under the cover of CAA thats the end of it.
USA has backed India on CAA and said..india has its own departments on human rights to take care of it.
UN is silent..
china has pulled back the letter to UN on Kashmir..
Saudi is pissed with pakis for being a part of converted MUSLIM CLUB
so..overall its a good time..

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag
We've always prepared for a 2.5 front war, 1 against Porkis, 1 against Chinese and 0.5 against the enemy residing inside. Looks like we will finally be getting a 1.5 front war, 0.5 is already underway and the 1 against the Porkis is about to begin.

Jai Bajrang Bali. Jai Hind !!

Kumata

Country flag
whats the view on reddit folks. i see its full of propoganda...is it run by jihadis..

Frontrunner

Country flag
Lol.. meanwhile green ghetto PEEEDF is shitting bricks.. momins are running across terribly terrified.. lol this is truly delicious.. all my life i hv been wishing for an assertive india..an india india wiz could stirke fear in enemies heart only with a cold glaze.. & after all these meek years of Congress rule (sans indira gandhi).. finally true india has emerged..

Bakis are so used to & familiar with meek & feeble india.. however now with modi govt. India has turned the tables on bakis.. lol if the current offensive cycle of indian offensive continues for a longer time.. many mard e momins will die out of fear & desperation..

This should be our ultimate aim.. to subjugate these mental zombies.. strike fear in their mind.. even if our army moves a finger.. it should send shivers down to the spine of bakis..

Nataraja

Country flag
whats the view on reddit folks. i see its full of propoganda...is it run by jihadis..
Yes unfortunately Reddit India sub is overflowing with BJP and India haters. There is BARELY anything positive. Make a post bashing something in India and it'll make it to the top in no time. That's what they want to see. But as proven already in different other subs, most of the traffic to r/India seems to be coming from outside India.

Anyway, there are few other subs that are more fair. r/IndiaSpeaks is more of a right wing sub. There are few others. Reddit in general is seen as a leftist website. You heavily get suppressed for speaking in favour of right wing.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What I am trying to figure out, was CAA a diversion for POK or is POK a diversion for NRC or is the gameplan something entirely different which mere mortals like us can never guess.

Jo bhi ho, I am liking all of it
We are mere mortals who have limited visibility into the ground realities, plans, capabilities etc.

However, with what we know, my guess is we have conducted or plan to conduct some strikes to take out terror camps in PoK both to take attention away from CAA protests and also as a warning / opening salvo at Porkies that any misadventure under the guise of CAA protests and Porkland is gone.

Then again, who knows how MSD work?

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Lol.. meanwhile green ghetto PEEEDF is shitting bricks.. momins are running across terribly terrified.. lol this is truly delicious.. all my life i hv been wishing for an assertive india..an india india wiz could stirke fear in enemies heart only with a cold glaze.. & after all these meek years of Congress rule (sans indira gandhi).. finally true india has emerged..

Bakis are so used to & familiar with meek & feeble india.. however now with modi govt. India has turned the tables on bakis.. lol if the current offensive cycle of indian offensive continues for a longer time.. many mard e momins will die out of fear & desperation..

This should be our ultimate aim.. to subjugate these mental zombies.. strike fear in their mind.. even if our army moves a finger.. it should send shivers down to the spine of bakis..
Screenshot please. Mujhe bhi Lene hai mazee.

Chinmoy

Country flag
View attachment 40833
i want d weed this guy is smoking...hope its affordable for me....paf has air superiority over iaf....someone kill me before i kill myself over this lame joke.
If its affordable to a Paki, its affordable to you to. Economically speaking.

On matter of kick after smoking it, I don't think anyone could beat Pakis. Kick them on groin and the next thing you would hear from them is..

index.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles