India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waanar

Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag
Notice Zahil Hamid's words. This boy-o keeps up the charade of superiority but he's prepared for an invasion before a war even begins. "War in the cities". Why sir, yes sir.
I'm still concerned about the populace even if we capture large swathes of land. We will need a deradicalization programme worse (better?) than China to fix these assholes.
That hamid idiot is there to sell his books , CDs and t shirts to his dumb goat fans.
he saw a mela and hes pitching his wares

Harry101

Country flag
Notice Zahil Hamid's words. This boy-o keeps up the charade of superiority but he's prepared for an invasion before a war even begins. "War in the cities". Why sir, yes sir.
I'm still concerned about the populace even if we capture large swathes of land. We will need a deradicalization programme worse (better?) than China to fix these assholes.
De radicalization won't work. Fertilization of paki land seems to be the only solution.

Waanar

Country flag
De radicalization won't work. Fertilization of paki land seems to be the only solution.
There's this thing called international laws of war.

You can't fertilize grounds with their ex-owners. :p
No, but seriously. I see a terribly long lasting insurgency after PoK is captured unless GoI develops a method to get civvies in the fray and offers incentives for living in Kashmir. Something like free healthcare etc. Something like what Chyena does to push Hans in Uighur regions.

RSS wale kis kaam ke hain yaar. Bara hindutva hindutva karte hain. Inko ghusero udhar kisi tarah under a garb of some sorta development program or something. God knows we have our fair share of ulti khopris here in Bihar.

Harry101

Country flag
Now the dilemma of our libtard media, to focus on CAA protests or give credence to FM of pakiland.

I see in the tea leaves, Rajdeep crying that modi has again successfully diverted attention from domestic issues to the border.
True. I hate how gullible dindus are. A Muslim is always a Muslim no matter what institution he/she goes to, where he/she reside on the planet. I don't hate Muslims at all. I have deep respect for them for the empathy every Muslim has for his/her fellow Muslim. Gaddar paida Karne la theka toh dindus ne le ke rakha hai. BC sometimes I feel like converting to Islam and enjoying immunity for everything I do, good or bad.

Deathstar

Country flag
True. I hate how gullible dindus are. A Muslim is always a Muslim no matter what institution he/she goes to, where he/she reside on the planet. I don't hate Muslims at all. I have deep respect for them for the empathy every Muslim has for his/her fellow Muslim. Gaddar paida Karne la theka toh dindus ne le ke rakha hai. BC sometimes I feel like converting to Islam and enjoying immunity for everything I do, good or bad.
Infact i like Muslims , they are support their kin wherever they are. Public property in India is destroyed for Rohingyas and Palestinians

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

Attachments

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
The glory of BEING from a MUJAHIR CASTE in pakistan
for porks lurking on dfi silently this for you......you guys r fucked....judiciary is not standing by your army.....so any corrupt judge can take down any army gernail at orders of raw.....:D....only option for army is fight against judiciary which raw will use very well....or langoti sambhal ...judiciary to cornflakes ki business mein share dedo.....what a perfect sword for raw to checkmate pork army bhwahaha.....just imagine what will b life of core commanders...soon there will b infighting in bajwas clown party....

sorcerer

Country flag
for porks lurking on dfi silently this for you......you guys r fucked....judiciary is not standing by your army.....so any corrupt judge can take down any army gernail at orders of raw.....:D....only option for army is fight against judiciary which raw will use very well....or langoti sambhal ...judiciary to cornflakes ki business mein share dedo.....what a perfect sword for raw to checkmate pork army bhwahaha.....just imagine what will b life of core commanders...soon there will b infighting in bajwas clown party....
There is ALREADY infighting for the ahamadi caste Bajwa inside pak army itself.
a few commanders will never see their chief post

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
There is ALREADY infighting for the ahamadi caste Bajwa inside pak army itself.
a few commanders will never see their chief post
some commanders dont want bajwa to enjoy his extension....they will mess up war with india....thats for sure.....afterall its always their cornflakes and fruit juice business which they care....lose with india will make bajwa step down....as i am typing these words.....i bet there r some commanders sipping their whisky n planning above....

sorcerer

Country flag
Looks like something big is happening and Ghafoora and friends are putting all the takat of their rear end to peddle fake information in our country
The usual... rhetoric..the usual rhetoric..
now with CAA and kashmir along the lines of blah blah blah
only to be kicked by India within a couple of hours and mooning them back.
Russia has asked the pakis to comply with FATF or face black list.
USA has said India has its own department to take care of its internal issues.
china has evens gone to the extent to justify the internet ban in India saying thats what they also do to control the Jihadis..

The ISI must be worried their money running out on CAA protest and them not gaining anything substantial but bad name and exposing their deep stooges in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles