India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayfair

At the end of the day, it's all about winning seats.
if people realize supporting muzzies won't win seats, look at how these same people will throw the muzzies under the bus.

As you said, it's up to ABCD's
Though I feel ABCD's are still not there in terms of unity.
Anti-India MPs Liam Byrne, Naz Shah etc. have all won their seats comfortably. Supporting Napakis worked out very well for them.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Anti-India MPs Liam Byrne, Naz Shah etc. have all won their seats comfortably. Supporting Napakis worked out very well for them.
Brexit is all that matters right now... got to reduce muzzie influence in EU. UK out of EU, can be tackled even if hostile...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Saw it in my twitter feed that pakis are planning to integrate GB and mirpur into pak fully.

I think there is a real possibility that paki are going to escalate and use our response to justify the complete political take over of PoK.

logic is simple, pakis always use tactical military solutions to solve their political problems.

sorcerer

Country flag
LMAO BRITSHIT LIBTARDS, ISLAMIST PISSLAMS AND FAKE NEWS MEDIA LIKE BBC ARE HAVING MELTDOWN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND TV OVER CONSERVATIVE WIN IN UK GENERAL ELECTION. THEY ARE SAYING THIS IS BIGGEST DEFEAT IN THE HISTORY OF BRITSHIT LABOUR PARTY SINCE 1940s GENERAL ELECTION. THE LABOUR PARTY LOST 71 to 75 SEATS IN TOTAL IN BRITSHIT PARLIAMENT BECAUSE OF THIS ELECTION.
How much did pakis lost in the propaganda run for Garbage 'Byn'

sorcerer

Country flag
Indian Border Force Shoot Pakistani Intruder

On Friday, Indian Border Security Forces (BSF) foiled an alleged infiltration attempt. They claimed that a Pakistani intruder who was trying to sneak into Indian Territory was shot dead in Manguchak border outpost in Samba Sector in Jammu and Kashmir.

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
Saw it in my twitter feed that pakis are planning to integrate GB and mirpur into pak fully.

I think there is a real possibility that paki are going to escalate and use our response to justify the complete political take over of PoK.

logic is simple, pakis always use tactical military solutions to solve their political problems.
These Shia areas will always bleed Sunni Pak. We can take over Pok only after Crude Oil looses importance. Then Islamists will be back to tending donkeys & POK will fly the flag of India

Aniruddha Mulay

Country flag
These Shia areas will always bleed Sunni Pak. We can take over Pok only after Crude Oil looses importance. Then Islamists will be back to tending donkeys & POK will fly the flag of India
Once the oil runs out in the Middle East and the world will start switching to alter ate fuel sources, the people in the middle east will go from riches to rags in no time.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

The Rumors Got traction after,pok puppet pm hinted that he might be the last pm of the region.

Such accession would dramatically kill the narrative created by ik niaxi in the last few months. If they cross the line,They can't speak about kashmir,forever.

Lets see how stupid they are...

Imo bejwa trying to salvage his waning popularity among the momins through the accession crap.
Connect the dot with his latest 'invasion' of dawn office.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
OFF TOPIC BUT IMPORTANT SINCE THERE IS NO LAC THREAD THAT I KNOW OF IN THIS FORUM. I AM POSTING IT HERE. I CAN’T VALIDATE IF THIS INCIDENT IS FROM THE PAST OR PRESENT. THIS IS CONCERNING. CHINKI COMMIE BASTARDS TRYING TO OCCUPY OUR TERRITORY IN AR.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The Rumors Got traction after,pok puppet pm hinted that he might be the last pm of the region.

Such accession would dramatically kill the narrative created by ik niaxi in the last few months. If they cross the line,They can't speak about kashmir,forever.

Lets see how stupid they are...

Imo bejwa trying to salvage his waning popularity among the momins through the accession crap.
Connect the dot with his latest 'invasion' of dawn office.
Just entertaining a what if scenario , does not mean I believe this will happen.
==========
I think paki will annex PoK within next 2-3 years if not sooner.

No country will stop them from doing it, which is pretty evident from the fact that even though niazi admitted multiple times that Kashmiri jihadis operate from pakiland nobody batted an eyelid.

India can at best give some speeches, nothing more.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
It is still a major win for us. The influence of these bastards are very low in the BritShit Parliament since the Conservatives have the majority. They can’t pass any bills and the Pisslam Porki Influence has been Defeated

Last edited:

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just entertaining a what if scenario , does not mean I believe this will happen.
==========
I think paki will annex PoK within next 2-3 years if not sooner.

No country will stop them from doing it, which is pretty evident from the fact that even though niazi admitted multiple times that Kashmiri jihadis operate from pakiland nobody batted an eyelid.

India can at best give some speeches, nothing more.
But that's the reality isn't,whether we like it or not. EOD,fauji boots dictates the border(?), not some yankee office(UN)

Only military intervention will cause uproar among the global communities,that too can be thwarted if we can able to capture those territories within a month or so.
Kargil was a good example of where the rubicon lies.
If we hadn't mounted counter offensive,world police would have just changed the loc to our enemies benefit. Also we kept our cool and didn't cross the loc at any cost(for an hefty cost I say).

Buy the toys and place our boyz in strategic locations and move them before the world wakes up.

We got to take(ourselves) what we owed....

After the annexation of Crimea,what the west able to do to ruskies besides sanctions. (I know its not a exact comparison with our situation,but before annexation the world portrayed if komrades were to cross the line, it'll be the end of the world. World war will engulf the globe(I'm referring to the western narrative propagated post referendum)

But,in fact nothing happened,just watch this news piece,taken from different time periods inside crimea,

Everythings cool

(@Haldiram you might few the kitties after three minute mark :) )

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Interesting. Puppet Govt of Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK) axes 'Azad' from Azad Jammu & Kashmir Administrative Service. Yesterday PM of PoK Puppet Govt had said he would be the last PM of PoK. Does this indicate nefarious design of Pak deep state or surrender to their destiny? https://t.co/2ENBU25LEa

Pigs are upto something. Maybe formal declaration of PoK as thier province.
Yesterday that Raza fellow said he might be the last P.M of AJK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles