India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag

Its Ready now..

I have no idea what he is talking about here.

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk
Well!! pakistan is a grain of wheat between India and Afghanistan as said by a Dead paki mullah

can also be a sandwich in modern times.
There is UNREST in poK and there is UNREST in waziristan..
oh well!!
pakis love to be in the middle of bukake always..

Priyabrata

Pakis had upped the ante today and got mowed by Indian Heavy Artillery. I wonder how long they can continue like this. Also, since winter is fast approaching, once it starts to snow their hope of sending in infiltrators is doomed. I feel desperation is creeping in among the ranks in PA.
If we can continue this till the winter starts, I think we have won both round one and round two.

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Why suddenly RSTV broadcasting and Rajnath Singh talking about BIological Terrorism ?
It is concerning.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Why suddenly RSTV broadcasting and Rajnath Singh talking about BIological Terrorism ?
It is concerning.
I have a feeling the dengue shit in Pakistan is a bio weapon gone wrong. This is the GoI letting them know that we know.

Or, a threat.

Or, which I hope GoI isn't planning, though I'll understand if they do, the false flag. Something curable, but can be exhibited for maximum panic and outrage in maybe, Kashmir. Things like reversible biological attack can be used since it'll not amount to any eventual loss of life.

Feels more like a contingency plan if the Porks are too terrified to attack.

sorcerer

Country flag
I have a feeling the dengue shit in Pakistan is a bio weapon gone wrong. This is the GoI letting them know that we know.

Or, a threat.

Or, which I hope GoI isn't planning, though I'll understand if they do, the false flag. Something curable, but can be exhibited for maximum panic and outrage in maybe, Kashmir. Things like reversible biological attack can be used since it'll not amount to any eventual loss of life.

Feels more like a contingency plan if the Porks are too terrified to attack.
Dengue is something because of floods..the pakistaniyat on hygiene etc. They had the same outbreak a couple of years back..

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
is this why 200 chinese scientist got fucked up in pakistan ?

Could very well be my friend, could very well be. Chinese do have the required expertise.
And what is the best case scenario for Chinese that Pakistan ? That Pakistan and India fuck each other up.

Akula

Country flag
Could very well be my friend, could very well be. Chinese do have the required expertise.
And what is the best case scenario for Chinese that Pakistan ? That Pakistan and India fuck each other up.
Something must have gone wrong in that facility. 200 Chinese getting Dengue together.

lcafanboy

Country flag
After repeated nuclear threat, Imran Khan acknowledges Pakistan could lose in war with India
Updated Sep 15, 2019 | 08:51 IST | Times Now Digital
Pakistan PM Imran Khan believes that wars do not solve problems. He said that war has unintended consequences. Khan said that Kashmir is a potential disaster that will go way beyond the Indian subcontinent

Photo Credit: PTI
Pakistan PM Imran Khan

Key Highlights
  • Pakistan PM, however, said that he was not in favour of war
  • Khan said Kashmir is a potential disaster that will go way beyond the Indian subcontinent
  • Khan had earlier issued the threat of a nuclear war with India over Kashmir
Islamabad: Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan, who has been warning India of nuclear war over Kashmir issue of late, has now tacitly acknowledged that Islamabad could lose in a conventional war with India.

The Pakistan PM, however, said that he was not in favour of war and reiterated that his country would never start a nuclear war.

Advertising

Advertising

Khan further said that if Pakistan loses the war with India then it would fight to the death for freedom.

RELATED NEWS:

'Nuke war between India-Pak could've dangerous consequences'

Have 125-250 gram N-bombs to target India: Pakistan minister

"But I am clear that when two nuclear-armed countries fight a conventional war, there is every possibility of it ending in a nuclear war. If I say Pakistan, God forbid, and in a conventional war, and we are losing, and if a country is stuck between two choices, either you surrender or fight to the death for your freedom. I know Pakistan will fight to the death for freedom, when a nuclear-armed country fights to the death, there are consequences,” he added.

Janardan Shukla

Nothing new. He has acknowledged it in joint session of Parliament called just after the abrogation of article 370.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles