India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craigs

Country flag
Why do you have to have dangle this in front of us just to yank it away? Can't you share even a little?
Don't you get the irony of a professional presstitute advising how a professional army should behave. This is like a whore describing how a good housewife should behave. Please people have some perspective. He also does not remember Zia-ul-haq's threat to RG regarding nuclear weapons when he talks of the serving army never giving statements about nukes.

Also, this joker who has not even fought and won a PUBG battle advising how to treat your enemy and their capabilities. Joker.

Country flag
Interesting analysis -
“non-kinetic” is the key word here....

His whole analysis is based on "Believe what DG ISPR says" Period !

And find a hole to hide and shiver inside it, coz Chinese are there, It would be better if he followed his own words and found a hole to hide and stay there forever.

What kind of bastard will say I am paying for the pensions of the veterans, I there anything left to listen of him after that. :mad2:

Temperatures are rising and it will rise more and we are directly signalling Jiping not Bajwa and not Imran, that we are going for your pride project which you have put in your constitution and we will finish It right there under your nose.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
#Breaking: Reports from so-called "Azad" #Kashmir suggest security forces have attacked & tear gassed a #JKLF rally & peaceful demo near LoC. Cell phone network/Internet shutdown too. #PakistanArmy routinely targets JKLF for being pro independence (frm both #Pakistan and #India).

Holy fuck! Porkis shot at their own civvies during JKLF march. Many shot.

The casuality figures in Pak firing on protestors is in hundreds, appalling no mainstream media highlight it.

Bad time started for Pakis.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
#Breaking: Reports from so-called "Azad" #Kashmir suggest security forces have attacked & tear gassed a #JKLF rally & peaceful demo near LoC. Cell phone network/Internet shutdown too. #PakistanArmy routinely targets JKLF for being pro independence (frm both #Pakistan and #India).

The casuality figures in Pak firing on protestors is in hundreds, appalling no mainstream media highlight it.

Some pics of injured ppl.

https://twitter.com/MubarakSyed1997/status/1170303073421529088?s=19

Bosch

Country flag

There was also an unconfirmed report that Indian Army has arrested a few Porki civilians/Porki jihadis in civilian guise while they were attempting to cross LoC.

Deathstar

Country flag

The world deliberately targets us and not Pakis cz Pakistan is a pawn and is not a threat to their hegemony while we like China are a threat.
Remember the west is always united and they will target the non western civilization ,no matter what.
Thats i feel we should build bridges with Chinese as demarcate each others sphere of influence and promise not to interfere in each others spheres.
China was never our enemy before 60 years ,otoh we had close relations with the chinese civilization. Even the chinese hates west more than us.
I hope theres a think tank on both the sides that pushes this narrative

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
There was also an unconfirmed report that Indian Army has arrested a few Porki civilians/Porki jihadis in civilian guise while they were attempting to cross LoC.
Yes unconfirmed. Will know in a while.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
The world deliberately targets us and not Pakis cz Pakistan is a pawn and is not a threat to their hegemony while we like China are a threat.
Remember the west is always united and they will target the non western civilization ,no matter what.
Thats i feel we should build bridges with Chinese as demarcate each others sphere of influence and promise not to interfere in each others spheres.
China was never our enemy before 60 years ,otoh we had close relations with the chinese civilization. Even the chinese hates west more than us.
I hope theres a think tank on both the sides that pushes this narrative
Tali do haath se baj thi hai!!!!

Kra

That guy is an ex indian army person, probably far more knowledgeable than most of us in this forum. Whether he is wrong, or is biased to a particular scenario, he is still saying all of those things from a position of knowledge and experience.

Besides I was asking @Hiranyaksha as he said he's heard similar things from other veterans

Kra

Don't you get the irony of a professional presstitute advising how a professional army should behave. This is like a whore describing how a good housewife should behave. Please people have some perspective. He also does not remember Zia-ul-haq's threat to RG regarding nuclear weapons when he talks of the serving army never giving statements about nukes.

Also, this joker who has not even fought and won a PUBG battle advising how to treat your enemy and their capabilities. Joker.
That guy is an ex indian army person, probably far more knowledgeable than most of us in this forum. Whether he is wrong, or is biased to a particular scenario, he is still saying all of those things from a position of knowledge and experience.

Besides I was asking @Hiranyaksha as he said he's heard similar things from other veterans
I'll wait for someone like @Bhadra to make his observations

Deathstar

Country flag
Tali do haath se baj thi hai!!!!
Thats why i said there should think tanks on both sides , we view them with suspicions and they view us.
History proves that Indian and Chinese civilizations were never enemies ,not even rivals but had close relations with each other.
Think about next 20-30 years when we will be the target of the west. We need to brige these differences quickly if we have to survive the onslaught from the west.
Look there's not even a single fault line or dispute amongst the west otoh there are differences in almost whole of the remaining world.
India-pak ,Ind-China , china- japan/korea/Vietnam , korean N/S , whole middle east , whole Africa ,whole South America , whole central America

Hiranyaksha

Country flag

I only have information from people who are not in service anymore. And buddy you know these old guys. What they say makes sense but that is lots of operational details. Which I don't know whether it is right or wrong or what.
What that PS' analysis says and they say do coincide but that could be old and they might not be in line with new Dynamics.
And Hey, I don't know young people anymore. I am old as fuck.

Deathstar

Country flag
I only have information from people who are not in service anymore. And buddy you know these old guys. What they say makes sense but that is lots of operational details. Which I don't know whether it is right or wrong or what.
What that PS' analysis says and they say do coincide but that could be old and they might not be in line with new Dynamics.
And Hey, I don't know young people anymore. I am old as fuck.
Tell in general terms , everyones knows not to underestimate anyone.
But we cannot defeat Pakistan alone?not considering Chinese interference?

Priyabrata

Probable reasons for Pak Army action in POJK today

~ Fearing heavy Indian Army retaliation
~ Protestors started protesting against Pak Army (JKLF does that)
~ Protestors were scared to come close to LoC, Disobeyed Pak Army, got retaliation

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Tell in general terms , everyones knows not to underestimate anyone.
But we cannot defeat Pakistan alone?not considering Chinese interference?
Mate lots of new systems have been inducted, war fighting techniques have been developed, scenarios evolved. So it might be the case that old KPIs do not hold any relevance anymore. So even veterans are not always sure what is happening.

Short answer: old systems taken into consideration we cannot, with new they don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles