India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
In 80’s Balasaheb was busy with anti-south Indian agenda.

In 90’s he was busy with anti Bihari agenda, and later became a hindutva champion.

This was not this priority.
Probably becoz during that time even the Bollwoddiyas didnt know they could influence public opinions. They were busy converting black into white while Islamic terror as we know was not a clear threat. Remember Balasaheb even helped Sanjay Dutt in getting bail when Congress leader Sunil Dutt had cried in front of everybody. He is said to literally have begged Bal Thakrey to help release his son in TADA case. And Bala saheb helped him. The fact that S.S and Dawood s supporter Sharad Pawar never went allout against each other means they must have had some understanding all the time.

sorcerer

Country flag
Polls to nearly 13,000 gram panchayats in Jammu and Kashmir likely to be held in February

New Delhi: The elections to the nearly 13,000 vacant posts of panch and sarpanch in gram panchayats in Jammu and Kashmir is likely to be held next month and a notification is this regard is expected to be issued on January 25, officials said on Friday.

well!! we should be very careful as chinese terror sponsor mechanism goes on full offensive against the peace in Kashmir during this season!

Jameson Emoni

In 80’s Balasaheb was busy with anti-south Indian agenda.

In 90’s he was busy with anti Bihari agenda, and later became a hindutva champion.

This was not this priority.
Sometimes, my Marathi friends ask me: Why is Maratha Empire not as well celebrated in other parts of India as it is in Maharasthra?

I ask them a counter question: What is the link between someone from Maharasthra and someone not from Maharahstra? The answer is Dharma.

If Marathis started to push their Hindu identity over their Marathi identity, it will give rest of India a reason to celebrate Maratha empire. This is a lesson for all Indians. Santan Dharma is all that is there that links us. There is nothing else.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Sometimes, my Marathi friends ask me: Why is Maratha Empire not as well celebrated in other parts of India as it is in Maharasthra?

I ask them a counter question: What is the link between someone from Maharasthra and someone not from Maharahstra? The answer is Dharma.

If Marathis started to push their Hindu identity over their Marathi identity, it will give rest of India a reason to celebrate Maratha empire. This is a lesson for all Indians. Santan Dharma is all that is there that links us. There is nothing else.
Yup ! The only reason we still are a somewhat United country is bcos of the common bond of sanatana dharma.

Also wrt to the brothelwood mo0vies, it's not 'bolly'wood, it's da'wood's brothel'wood' now

Deathstar

Country flag

Remember Chatrapati Shivaji had established Hindvi Swaraj so he knew the importance of a pan India name rather than a regional name like maratha

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Another Indian Army Jawan Achivied Veergati on Dras Sector After Massive Avalanche in the Area. May The Gods bless his Family on earth and Protect him in the after life. Another Jawan lost to Avalanche. It is sad that India still can’t fucking provide advanced warning to our Soldiers or Military Personnel in the area to get to safety in case of a natural disaster like Avalanche. How Many more Jawans have to achieve Veergati in order for the government to look into this fucking matter. Any how i salute our soldiers who always do there duty no matter what problem or cost is, Jai Hind

Last edited:

Akula

Country flag
Remember Chatrapati Shivaji had established Hindvi Swaraj so he knew the importance of a pan India name rather than a regional name like maratha
But that idea has been hijacked by Shiv Shena, which play game with their Marathi identity. That's why they are not popular in North India. People only have respect for Bal Thackrey not for UT and his party.

Icarus

Country flag
He was an exception. Most hindu kings were fighting for petty gains with no vision whatsoever. Frog in the well best describes hindu society.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

PorkiShitani Pakjabi Dog Rehman Malik got Super ButtHurt after Our CDS General Bipin Rawat said he might be going to put all the Filthy Pisslam Rape Products in Trashmir Valley into Army Run De-Radicalization Camps to bring them back to civilian life. But the Dumbfuck then rememberers thar his ShitHole Can’t do much to stop India if we want to do it anyway. Hahahahaha PorkiShitani Monkey rememberers that his ShitHole is still under the Shadow of FATA Black Listing Anytime and there mainstream economy (not the Terrorist and Drug trade one) is Dog Shit. Hahahahaha LoL ShitHole PorkiShitan is full PakJabi Joker Monkeys from fucking Mustaq MinGas to ASSniff GayFool to this Fucking Senator Retard.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Pak violates LoC ceasefire twice in J&K
New Delhi, Jan 18 (IANS) Pakistan carried out ceasefire violation twice on Saturday by firing with heavy arms across the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir, Indian Army said.

The Army said Pakistan resorted to unprovoked ceasefire violation in Mendhar sector in Poonch district from 12:30 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. Pakistani troops again started firing across the Line of Control in Nowshera Sector in Rajouri district.

"Our troops retaliated befittingly," said the Indian Army.

The ceasefire violations by Pakistan across the Line of Control (Loc) in Jammu and Kashmir has almost doubled with around 3,200 instances reported so far compared to last year, Defence Ministry sources said on Saturday, adding in 2018, there were 1,629 such incidents.

Pakistani Army is continuously firing in Keran Valley, Poonch, Uri Sector, Krishna Ghati and Akhnoor sectors, said Defence Ministry sources.

In December 2019, around 340 incidents were reported, which are twice the count of last year''s incidents with 175 cases. A senior Indian Army officer said though winter ceasefire violations are low, but this time, the number is at an all-time high.

Since abrogation of Article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir, Pakistan has increased ceasefire violations.

Compared to 2017 violations across the LoC, the violations have tripled over 2019. In 2017, 860 incidents were reported. The number of such violations was 228 in 2016.

The Pakistan Army has also intensified attacks on Indian posts, sending in their Border Action Team (BAT) commandos. The Pakistan Army through these violations, has been making desperate attempts to infiltrate terrorists, but the Indian Army has foiled many such attempts, sources added.

--IANS

Icarus

Country flag
That is why Hindus live in 50+ different countries and all Muslims live in 2 to 3 countries.

The issue here is ''Hindus give importance to few scums instead greater vision,thanks to 60+ yrs khangress Sickular rule''.
Muslims are the ruling class in 50 countries. And hindus? Muslims ruled Spain, which European country did Hindus rule?

sorcerer

Country flag
Muslims are the ruling class in 50 countries. And hindus? Muslims ruled Spain, which European country did Hindus rule?
Well!! We dont invade another nation. We dont impose our rules..
but when we do ..we royally screw them so really bad.
We are not guided by Jihadi ideology or Sharia of conquering world and sending it back to stone age or to 72 virgins one at a time..
but..
Sanatana Dharma is a whole different game

The sepoys in Istanbul
During World War I, Indian troops spread across the Ottoman empire, helped lay the foundations of West Asia as we know it

https://indianexpress.com/article/o...y-turkish-empire-ottoman-world-war-i-5439839/

I am pretty sure..the majority of our forces at that time would be the HINDUS!
;)
Enjaaay!

Knowitall

This country is United more because of the success that comes with it more than religion more than
We are not guided by Jihadi ideology or Sharia of conquering world and sending it back to stone age or to 72 virgins one at a time..
but..

The sepoys in Istanbul
During World War I, Indian troops spread across the Ottoman empire, helped lay the foundations of West Asia as we know it

https://indianexpress.com/article/o...y-turkish-empire-ottoman-world-war-i-5439839/

;)
Enjaaay!
Nothing to be proud of they weren't working for India this victory means nothing to us and never will helping the west and helping India are two very different things.

I don't deny their contribution but a better example will be the Ashoka example.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
but..

The sepoys in Istanbul

;)
Enjaaay!
The Indian Army took on the Ottoman Turks and Arabs in WW1 and defeated them in multiple battles.

Icarus

Country flag
but..

The sepoys in Istanbul

;)
Enjaaay!
So hindu sepoys were doing coolie work for British. And you're proud of it, wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles