India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndiaRising

Country flag

Translation- I cannot speak on the multiple paki casualties taking place at LoC so I will call them civilians in the hope that world stop Evil Mudi and his evil army from spanking my army, which has already thrown up white flag.
:pound::pound:

Good thing he admitted their fear and accepted that they have and always will be inactive on LoC :bounce:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Yup, just after world war 1 the brave British indian army was involved in jalianwallah bagh.
it was ordered by the BritShit commander if troops didn’t obey they would be kicked out of the force or worse shot for treason by the BritShit so they had to shoot. They didn’t kill there own people because it was fun for them but because they had on choice.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Translation- I cannot speak on the multiple paki casualties taking place at LoC so I will call them civilians in the hope that world stop Evil Mudi and his evil army from spanking my army, which has already thrown up white flag.
:pound::pound:

Good thing he admitted their fear and accepted that they have and always will be inactive on LoC :bounce:
Pimpran is fucked pressure is building up in PorkiShitan.

Icarus

Country flag
it was ordered by the BritShit commander if troops didn’t obey they would be kicked out of the force or worse shot for treason by the BritShit so they had to shoot. They didn’t kill there own people because it was fun for them but because they had on choice.
Despite being Indians, they joined the army of an occupying force. Isn't that treason?

Knowitall

Despite being Indians, they joined the army of an occupying force. Isn't that treason?
How dumb can a person be.
How the fuck will it be treason when India was a British colony before.

India was not independent at that time so how the fuck will it be treason.

Treason is when a grand soldier helps the allies.
When a British soldier helps the Germans that is treason.

When India didn't exist as a nation how the fuck are those soldiers committing treason.

Duffer ki aulad.

mehrotraprince

Country flag

When India didn't exist as a nation how the fuck are those soldiers committing treason.

Duffer ki aulad.
Just a small correction, India existed as a nation much before these barbarians and invaders like Muslims and Britishers came and did their killings, looting and plundering, only it was not politically and militarily free.

Icarus

Country flag

Duffer ki aulad.
So India did not exist before 1947? That's exactly what Pakistanis say. Congrats.

Icarus

Country flag

Duffer ki aulad.
Let me explain this with an example. You r living in your house with wife n kids. A stranger occupies your home. Instead of fighting him, u join him and kill your wife n kids. Get it now or is your brain high on something?

Roshan

Country flag

Duffer ki aulad.
The guy does have a point. Gandhi was the guy who convinced the indian army to fight both the first and second world war but kept preaching non violence to the masses. At that time no one pointed out his hypocrisy. While the british did rule us our army could have defied them at times like jallainwala baug by refusing to shoot civilians. This criticism of indians is something even hong kong natives have coz quite a few indian soldiers were stationed there and acted on orders from british which they didn't need to against people they have no real animosity towards.

The Navy mutiny in 46 was one of the triggers for independence let's not forget so the army was not exactly a complete british fiefdom.

Knowitall

Just a small correction, India existed as a nation much before these barbarians and invaders like Muslims and Britishers came and did their killings, looting and plundering, only it was not politically and militarily free.
I think I must correct myself what I meant was that India was not a sovereign state before in its time.

Like represented by a single leader or a flag that's what I had meant.

A united country in a sense that's what I meant.

Knowitall

So India did not exist before 1947? That's exactly what Pakistanis say. Congrats.
We were not a single empire at that time like the British empire back then.

We had multiple empire most of them following the same religion Hinduisim.

"This is what pakistan says hahaha lol congrats"

Chutiya Columbus tere baap ka ghar dundhe Nikla tha nahi wo India dundhne Nikla tha.

Mikesingh

Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan setting up high-tech cameras, signal towers near LoC: Intelligence Reports

Pakistan has now started setting up high-tech cameras and signal towers along the Line of Control (LoC) with India in Jammu and Kashmir, revealed intelligence agencies on Sunday. According to the inputs gathered, 18 sign towers have been set by the Pakistani Army and the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) – Pakistan’s premier intelligence agency – across the LoC.

Good..them porks in the pindi can see us pounding them pakis at LC live!
clearly they are worried... them paki porks

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Are you fucking retarded? Lmao india wasn’t a sovereign state during British occupation. Then How is it treason idiot and also your fucking DumbAss Pisslam loving Ghandi Urged Indians to fight with the BritShits as well. Indian Army was always separate from the BritShit and there Army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles