India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
:)

In my youthful days, I used to like bad girls but now I am an old man and have mellowed down since then. But even then, my idea of a bad girl was a girl with tattoo or may be some shoplifting priors. Girls with suicide vests were way out of league even back then when I was young and wild.

:)
The undressing part would be real tricky with such a girl eh?
Boobytrap...literally!

Jameson Emoni

The undressing part would be real tricky with such a girl eh?
Boobytrap...literally!
A while back I had a pleasure of working for a government agency in a farming community. They put me in the back of the building away from the hustle and the bustle. Only immediate neighbor of mine was a female -- fairly good looking one for her age group -- early 30s. One day she told me that something fell on her left boob and it bruised her boob. I expressed my sympathy and said I hope it was not too bad. She pulled her boob out and showed me the bruise. I was speechless. That is my idea of a bad girl. A girl with suicide vest is way out of my league. But my hat is off to Waanar for his unique taste in women. Let us not judge. After all, heart wants what it wants :)

Bosch

Country flag
A while back I had a pleasure of working for a government agency in a farming community. They put me in the back of the building away from the hustle and the bustle. Only immediate neighbor of mine was a female -- fairly good looking one for her age group -- early 30s. One day she told me that something fell on her left boob and it bruised her boob. I expressed my sympathy and said I hope it was not too bad. She pulled her boob out and showed me the bruise. I was speechless. That is my idea of a bad girl. A girl with suicide vest is way out of my league. But my hat is off to Waanar for his unique taste in women. Let us not judge. After all, heart wants what it wants :)
I love this story. I am guessing this is not from India?

Icarus

Country flag
Cool story, bro.
-------------------------------------

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Not in India.

I worked for that government agency for about six months as a contractor. In that six months, I lost count of how many times I had a "pleasure" of seeing her boobs and underwear. The whole experience was surreal.
just seeing????
0000000000&@-#^|/|+|/~-

Icarus

Country flag
Not in India.

I worked for that government agency for about six months as a contractor. In that six months, I lost count of how many times I had a "pleasure" of seeing her boobs and underwear. The whole experience was surreal.
Cool story, bro.
‐--‐-------------

lcafanboy

Country flag
Now we are more interested in what happened next after you saw her boobs...:devil:

If nothing, were you experimenting with your truths like Gandu to see if you are a saint. Or Did your missile failed to take off as she did gave you hint what she wants....:scared2::scared2:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Jameson Emoni

Now we are more interested in what happened next after you saw her boobs...:devil:

If nothing, were you experimenting with your truths like Gandu to see if you are a saint. Or Did your missile failed to take off as she did gave you hint what she wants....:scared2::scared2:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::pound::pound::pound::pound:
I had no clue what to do. I wish I had a prior training in dealing with emergencies like this. I just returned to my desk and started working. It was hard to focus on work though.

Talking about inner gandu, the guy who sits next to me at my current job is a South African Jewish gay guy. One day while I was talking to him, out of blue, he started to unbutton his shirt. This one was a really shocker. I walked away from my desk thinking that he probably had an itch or something. Then few days later, it happened again. I walked away again hoping that the guy would realize that I did not find his bare chest attractive. Then it happened again; this time I was pissed. I told him not to ever talk to me again. The guy wanted to know what he had done wrong :) I told him listen to me my friend, do not ever talk to me again. Since then he has not shown me his chest or talked to me. Thank Gods for the tender mercies!

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
U guys r all incurable wen it comes to paki ummah footage:facepalm: she is just doing her hereditary profession! give her a break guys.
I think most of the people here have just lied about their age in their bio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles