India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Ye sahi hai bhai. Pehle Kashmir ka internet kaata, ab Porkiland ka.

Aise chalta raha toh saare E-Mujahids aise hi marr jayenge bina 72 churon ke.
But seriously, if this was done by GoI, you can guess how pissed they are at Porkis using internet to incite violence in our Kashmir.

Chalo koi nahi. Kuch dinn me CoIn hoga, PoK me.
Ok... twitter jihad is the only real jihad they are engaging in... cut the other cables in case of a limited war.. . so that next time we dont have to deal with their social media campaign like abhinandan's capture...

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
<>We should follow similar body disposal policy for foreign terrorists killed in action instead of creating unmarked graves for their sympathizers.</>

.... way to go ....
Nah, we should feed them to pigs instead, just to give them an opportunity to be of some use and washing away a tiny fraction of the sins they committed in the process. :biggrin2:

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag

Theek ho gaya Imran......:biggrin2:
Darpok saala. Indian Army ne danda diya hua ... isiliye iski phatii hui hai. Sirf iski hi nhi Bajwa and gafoora ki bhi ... ye sirf twitter par bakchhodi kar skte hain.
They can't face Indian Army in real. Kargil mai already dekh chuke hain kaise ye log salwaar kameej pehanke ghuse thhe.. or India Army se jab phatne lgi to paath dikhaakar bhaag gye. Kaayar hain saale
Aise darpok or kaayar dusman se ladne mai Indian Army ko bui mzaa nhi aa rha hoga. Im sure about that.

Jameson Emoni

Is it just me or do women with terrorist tendencies make you guys really, really horny too? o_O
On a side note, any official statement with mention of Pinaka by official Porki accounts?
Or are the Porkis really thinking of burying that as well?
:)

In my youthful days, I used to like bad girls but now I am an old man and have mellowed down since then. But even then, my idea of a bad girl was a girl with tattoo or may be some shoplifting priors. Girls with suicide vests were way out of league even back then when I was young and wild.

:)

Waanar

Country flag
Is it just me or do women with terrorist tendencies make you guys really, really horny too? o_O
On a side note, any official statement with mention of Pinaka by official Porki accounts?
Or are the Porkis really thinking of burying that as well?
Once upon a time, I said this.

After DJ ISPR's spat with Rabi Pirzada (same girl wearing suicide vest) over item song on his behalf, her nude video went online. Below is watered down version for YouTube.

Then this happened.

God has been generous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles