India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
We give our military personnel full state honors at their funeral. This 'accident' clause is for pigs only!
We don't hide deaths unlike pakis. But we're not above changing reasons of death. I know a lot of people think our army is above such things, but it does happen from time to time.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Very sad........................
And heartbreaking loss..
Who is that? He wasn’t reported by the Army Twitter Account or Facebook Account? New Casualty or Just Honoring him? If he was KIA then what’s the point in revealing Information about him. Let His Family Bury the Soldier in Peace without get bullied over about the death of there son and Nobody wants to see fake Ass tears from Media especially LibTurd Media of India.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
We don't hide deaths unlike pakis. But we're not above changing reasons of death. I know a lot of people think our army is above such things, but it does happen from time to time.
We Should be Hiding Our Casualties as well as there is no Point in Ever revealing them. It makes as look like Again Cowards and Pussies and that we are loosing more soldiers than Porkis. If you do reveal our Casualties the Army Should At Least Give Reasonable reason why he or she achieved Veergati. In the case Road accident it just said they were Martryred in Kupwara. Leaving only Speculation we are letting Porki trolls hijack deaths of our soldiers.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Who is that? He wasn’t reported by the Army Twitter Account or Facebook Account? New Casualty or Just Honoring him? If he was KIA then what’s the point revealing Shit ton of Information about him. Let His Family Live Bury the Soldier in Peace. Nobody wants to see fake tears from Media especially LibTurd Media of India.
why are you jumping up and down disrespecting a Martyr?
There is some thing wrong with your comments over a period of time here in DFI.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
why are you jumping up and down disrespecting a Martyr?
There is some thing wrong with your comments over a period of time here in DFI.
My Boi Nobody is Disrespecting Our Soldiers. What I was saying was that why are we Giving out information of his veergati to the media? He should be buried Quietly with full honors not made into target for Media Bastards do fake crying over him. His Family deserves the Privacy and respect as any family. They are in Pain.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
You calling me fake person? Do you have proof about that or can you prove it? What I said are Vaid points. I am as Nationalistic as you are or even more. But I respect the identity and privacy of our Soldiers who died in combat. I don’t want there family been targeted by media for a Sensational “News”. They are already in pain and doesn’t want more.

Last edited:

sthf

Country flag
You calling me fake person? Do you proof about that or can you prove it? What I said are Vaid points. I am as Nationalistic you are or even more. But I respect the identity and privacy of our Soldiers who died in combat. I don’t want there family been targeted by media for a Sensational “News”.
Let's break it down.

Your grasp of English language is far too pathetic for you to be an Indian living in the US. Not your fault, madarassas are not really known for their quality education.

Except ranting and raving you have contributed jack shit to any discussion. Maybe you thought this will cement your credentials here. Good luck on that.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Let's break it down.

Your grasp of English language is far too pathetic for you to be an Indian living in the US. Not your fault, madarassas are not really known for their quality education.

Except ranting and raving you have contributed jack shit to any discussion. Maybe you thought this will cement your credentials here. Good luck on that.
You are now saying that I am Madrasachap from PorkiShitan. Do you say this to everybody who you disagree with. What I posted about was my opinion on the burial of Our Soldiers and how media shouldn’t be involved in it. Do you think everybody in the US has excellent Grammer and Grasp the English Language like they are Mark Twain or Ernest Hemingway. No Man People here get the Words and Sentences wrong like everybody else in the world.

sthf

Country flag
You are now saying that I am Madrasachap from PorkiShitan. Do you say this to everybody who disagrees I just stated what my opinion is about Soldiers. Do you think everybody in the US has excellent Grammer and Grasp the English Language they are Mark Twain or Ernest Hemingway.
Man, you had the opportunity to shut me down but as usual, your lack of decent education is making things difficult for you.

As for the disagreement, disagree all you want just use the real flag instead of VPN.

I am bored. Don't tag me further.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Man, you had the opportunity to shut me down but as usual, your lack of decent education is making things difficult for you.

As for the disagreement, disagree all you want just use the real flag instead of VPN.

I am bored. Don't tag me further.
LoL Why you running away? My Education is more than enough to deal with you. If you want say something against my comments you should have countered my arguments saying you disagree with it and here is why, but instead you personally attacked me and started calling me a Porki and Madrasachap. I am hundred Percent Indian as you are and also you should Accept that Some Indians have Different Opinions than you.

Last edited:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Who is that? He wasn’t reported by the Army Twitter Account or Facebook Account? New Casualty or Just Honoring him? If he was KIA then what’s the point in revealing Information about him. Let His Family Bury the Soldier in Peace without get bullied over about the death of there son and Nobody wants to see fake Ass tears from Media especially LibTurd Media of India.
What are you saying bruh every martyr is reported honoured and get respect in india.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
What are you saying bruh every martyr is reported honoured and get respect in india.
I think My Wording Might have Confused you bro. What I meant was that why are we giving his Personal Data to the Media. In my Opinion his Family Deserves there Privacy and Peace not The Media Vultures going after them for this and That to get there so called “News”. They are already in Pain and we should not increase that. I would never in my mind Disrespect our Soldiers. But I think Our Soldiers who achieved Veergati and there Families deserve Privacy and Respect not get thrown into the spot light.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
A man gave his life for the country at age of 21. When sentimental people will hear this they will feel the pain. Be it adult young or senior citizens. Indian's have deep respect for our soldiers.
This is not Pakistan were troops are not honoured .
This gives motivation to the country. This gives zindadili to the people why Bhagat Singh surrendered? Because he wanted to come in the news and inspire other people.
No one is going to bully his family or anything. They will get out most respect.
This is not Pakistan were we will hide our casualty just to boost moral of some internet warriors.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
A man gave his life for the country at age of 21. When sentimental people will hear this they will feel the pain. Be it adult young or senior citizens. Indian's have deep respect for our soldiers.
This is not Pakistan were troops are not honoured .
This gives motivation to the country. This gives zindadili to the people why Bhagat Singh surrendered? Because he wanted to come in the news and inspire other people.
No one is going to bully his family or anything. They will get out most respect.
This is not Pakistan were we will hide our casualty just to boost moral of some internet warriors.

The news which government seeks to hide never comes in media

Here military is also honoring him.
If we are going release his Name and were he was martyred then Indians must stand by our soldiers. There are A Shit Ton of PorkiShitani Dog Bastards in the Comment Section of that tweet making fun of him and Attacking his Family but nobody in the comment section is reply back to these dogs. It annoys the shit out of me how we are not hitting back at these comments. If We don’t report them or comment back to them. They will continue to disrespect our soldiers. Twitter already banned me for fighting it out with Porki Bastard who disrespected the Pulwama Matryrs. Twitter India doesn’t ban Porkis for saying or doing these kind of disgusting shit but they claim they are transparent and not political.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
But I think Our Soldiers who achieved Veergati and there Families deserve Privacy and Respect not get thrown into the spot light.
Yes for those who willing don't want to come in news can request for that. And there privacy should be respected. Media cannot bully anyone for interview or information.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
If we are going release his Name and were he was martyred then Indians must stand by our soldiers. There are A Shit Ton of PorkiShitani Dog Bastards in the Comment Section of that tweet making fun of him and Attacking his Family but nobody in the comment section is reply back to these dogs. It annoys the shit out of me how we are not hitting back at these comments. If We don’t report them or comment back to them. They will continue to disrespect our soldiers. Twitter already banned me for fighting it out with Porki Bastard who disrespected the Pulwama Matryrs. Twitter India doesn’t ban Porkis for saying or doing these kind of disgusting shit but they claim they are transparent and not political.
Who cares? We created Bangladesh on battlefield or on Twitter? Let them live in there Delusional world.
Were ghazwe hind will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles