India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
That's a paki hijra masquerading as a Turki khatun....how do i know? Well the paki piglet has spelt Istanbul as "istambul"
I thought so but then jihad makes everyone blind from Turkey to Malaysia. Don't discount every fake account as real Turkish and Malaysian because they are supporting paki out of love of ummah.

That's the sole reason why we have Arabs with us because they claim to be original Muslims and all others as converts while converts are trying to hack Islamic narrative.

That was the precise reason why Saudi price asked his jet to return because of im the dim speech in UN backed by Turkey and Malaysia.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The voice of the man clearly is being heard.
First voice asking a question to a local , " idher koi jaani ( casualties ) nuksaan hua hai??
Local replied , "saareye (sab ) khatam ho gye ".

N pakis are like on another form " India is waving white flag".
Such shameless breeds they are ...
They dont care about lives of POK people, neither they worry about their own soldiers lives.
Then the guy asked who were they? The answer was 'Pathaan'.

Waanar

Country flag
Which Turk would retweet full Urdu posts?
I'm not too sure about that. I don't understand Pashto but I blindly retweet anti-Pak posts with #PTM with utter disregard so....

Rest assured, it's not below Pakis to sell their ass wholesale for some ummah ka chumma from Turkey.

True friendship, I tell ye.

Pandeyji

Country flag
Of-course we all know Porki army sells from Atta to Cement in porkistan but they reached new heights now ... they are OFFICIALLY FINANCING ITEM SONGS too. :pound::pound::rofl:

IF u want to watch the worst song of the year, here the link below.

Kuch din mein ye log kothe bhi chalayenge aur mujre karwaenge
Our bhojpuri industry can do a better job than this, forget Bollywood and South Cinemas
Don't you disrespect Bhojpuri films by comparing them to Pakis. We give such high quality films as "Dulhan Chahi Pakistan se" & "Pakistan mein Jai Sri Ram". Also our item songs are much better.

Illusive

Country flag

More than 50 civilians injured in Pakistan occupied Kashmir by the police as they were protesting against the atrocities committed by the Pakistan army, demanding freedom from Pakistan. https://t.co/EwDYiFEx0w

people are protesting against pakistan because on sunday night pakistan army used mortar on civilans house to create scenario that indian army is killing civilians but sadly many of the mortars shells didnt Unexploded they are pakistan army is exposed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles