India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
if you notice carefully ,he is quite active lately specially on YouTube & twitter, selling & promoting his book. He has a very sharp business acumen since being close to ambani ORF probably has paid dividends. he is even invited to western podcast regarding spy thriller lately since his book came out. podcast is run by a spy historian, basically CIA. or we are looking to much into things & him being supplying documents in a car is a fake story or he is a next level spy who intentionally leaked documents( of course disinformation ). We would probably never know since no action was taken against him but his association with mleecha channel convinced me something is wrong , very very wrong.
Spying also involves creating fake profiling, if he rose to high ranks and served his motherland means he has earned the trust.

you don’t doubt his motives.

why are people discussing Indian Intel agencies based on some imaginary theories and false narratives?

Suhaldev

Country flag
IAF Invites Bids to Buy 10 Anti-drone Systems from Indian Vendors After Jammu Blast
News Desk

3-4 minutes

In the aftermath of the country’s first-ever drone terror strike on the Jammu air force station on June 27, the IAF now wants to acquire ten counter-unmanned aircraft systems (CUAS).
The Indian Air Force (IAF) issued a request for information (RFI) to seek responses from Indian companies for the counter-drone systems called CUAS, a day after the Jammu attack, which revealed operational deficiencies in dealing with small commercially-accessible drones packed with explosives, the Times of India has reported.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
He was also my hero but when I read this changed my mindset about him
This will change your mind about vikram sood.
Bizzare incident but worth noticing.
During his tenure parliament attack happened,kaluchak incident happened, operation paraakram, etc.
All above things shows a lot about his capabilities
Book -Mission raw by rk yadav

View attachment 98388
Holy fuck oh my friend Ganesha o_Oo_O
I'll buy this book too.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
if you notice carefully ,he is quite active lately specially on YouTube & twitter, selling & promoting his book. He has a very sharp business acumen since being close to ambani ORF probably has paid dividends. he is even invited to western podcast regarding spy thriller lately since his book came out. podcast is run by a spy historian, basically CIA. or we are looking to much into things & him being supplying documents in a car is a fake story or he is a next level spy who intentionally leaked documents( of course disinformation ). We would probably never know since no action was taken against him but his association with mleecha channel convinced me something is wrong , very very wrong.
Might be, there's also a possibility of supplying fake documents to provoke CIA because they might have got to know about Rabinder's role with CIA.

Raaakisazih

Country flag

Ayushraj

Country flag
This marked para will give you clearity about what's going on

IMG_20210706_085049.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles