India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

another_armchair

Country flag
And why are we training Paki slaves?
Source of cheap crude in the future. You can simply dig a borewell in the Niger delta and draw crude. It is that abundant(a little exaggeration never hurts).

Nigerians and others offered crude to India at 30-45% discount to spot. While our refiners buy crude at cheaper rates, they charge us a bomb at the pump. Govt. ko kya jata hai... higher the rate, greater the tax from both buyer and seller plus dividend from the OMCs.

Indian refineries typically consume a diet of sweet and sour crudes, and the country is the single-largest buyer of Nigerian crude. Over the past few months, most of the sweet crude requirements have come from Nigeria, where oversupply has forced sellers to offer their oil at relatively economical prices.

Last edited:

Ayushraj

Country flag
It's not "Communism" per se.
Communism is primarily economic, it currently resides in the dustbin of history.
Marxism is social, i.e social (((reform))) or social engineering to speak plainly.

Marxism thrives in the fertile soil of capitalist decadence, most ironically.

Then there is also Islam, it is immune to Marxist memes, mainly because the mindset of Sar-Tan-Se-Juda first, ask questions later mindset, alhamdulilah
Communism thrive in Kerala by this method.
Communist are involved drug, gold, beef, etc smuggling to arab countries.
Lakshadweep that has almost no cow population. Their beef is recovered on regular basis.
Even just in 5 months recovery done through of illegal smuggling is 5000 crore (lakshadweep economy is just 1500 crore).
Some national party (pappu) is also supporting communist in Kerala. They also take their cut from it
Communist have got expertise in firing gun hiding behind Islamist. Porkistan and Iran are it's example. Even their are example in India also.

Last edited:

Harry101

Country flag
As I have said before, China way is the only fair way to deal with this ideology. If you observe carefully, CCP is actually using Islamic tactics to defeat Islam in Xinjiang:

Re-education facilities = madrasas

Sending Han men to sleep with Uighur women = harems + laundi bazi

Demolishing mosques and conversion to education facilities = destroying non Islamic places of worship and mosque construction

Eliminating extremists who don't comply with CCP re-education = killing kafirs

Development facade = peaceful religion facade

After 15 years or so China will be free from this menace and will have already overtaken USA and Europe who'll be engulfed in Islamic terrorism.
However, euro and american PC politician will still deny calling spade a spade thus compromising security and investments.
Many businesses might look towards China for safety and stability.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
As I have said before, China way is the only fair way to deal with this ideology. If you observe carefully, CCP is actually using Islamic tactics to defeat Islam in Xinjiang:

Re-education facilities = madrasas

Sending Han men to sleep with Uighur women = harems + laundi bazi

Demolishing mosques and conversion to education facilities = destroying non Islamic places of worship and mosque construction

Eliminating extremists who don't comply with CCP re-education = killing kafirs

Development facade = peaceful religion facade

After 15 years or so China will be free from this menace and will have already overtaken USA and Europe who'll be engulfed in Islamic terrorism.
However, euro and american PC politician will still deny calling spade a spade thus compromising security and investments.
Many businesses might look towards China for safety and stability.
Do note china is not a flawed libtarded demockery and no matter what we think china realised and worked on this idea from the eras of deng xioping hence reviving owns confucianism taoism and mandarin language as the base civilizational bed rock, to search their models of different institutions in their own historical past. This is the fundamental reason for china’s emergence as the developed and influential nation.

Meanwhile elsewhere cummynist manwhores thought just by promoting liberal education in iran or afghanistan combined with standard proletariat bourgeois clusterfuck could save their asses against mooslame radicalisation.

For a short duration dpra did achieve short lived victory but could never gather support from afghan radical mooslame tribes.

Lmao the end result was najibulullah being slaughtered within 17 years approx.

I dont need to tell what happened with iran iraq rest is history.

Last edited:

Harry101

Country flag
Do note china is not a flawed libtarded demockery and no matter what we think china realised and worked on this idea from the eras of deng xioping hence reviving owns confucianism taoism and mandarin language as the base civilizational bed rock, to search their models of different institutions in their own historical past. This is the fundamental reason for china’s emergence as the developed and influential nation.

Meanwhile elsewhere cummynist manwhores thought just by promoting liberal education in iran or afghanistan combined with standard proletariat bourgeois clusterfuck could save their asses against mooslame radicalisation.

For a short duration dpra did achieve short lived victory but could never gather support from afghan radical mooslame tribes.

The first 2 paras of your reply are pure gold. One serious question. What's your educational background? Cause your replies are so comprehensive, coherent and brief with relevant examples. I really amire the way you put out your thoughts.

Rxbanda

Country flag
During RN Kao time it was said even a donkey that was admitted in RAW turned out be deadly spy.
It was RN Kao brainchild divide porkistan, merge Sikkim , NSG formation, LTTae, etc.
But after that our agency due to internal politics got paralyzed.
But currently are agencies are regaining their strength and are effective also but it is said it is not at level of RN Kao
What about Vikram Sood? Any major successes during his tenure?
Hearing from him is interesting. Does he serve any government in any position now?

Raaakisazih

Country flag

Man you are a legend and a visionary

Ayushraj

Country flag
What about Vikram Sood? Any major successes during his tenure?
Hearing from him is interesting. Does he serve any government in any position now?
He was also my hero but when I read this changed my mindset about him
This will change your mind about vikram sood.
Bizzare incident but worth noticing.
During his tenure parliament attack happened,kaluchak incident happened, operation paraakram, etc.
All above things shows a lot about his capabilities
Book -Mission raw by rk yadav

IMG_20210705_220419.jpg

Last edited:

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
The first 2 paras of your reply are pure gold. One serious question. What's your educational background? Cause your replies are so comprehensive, coherent and brief with relevant examples. I really amire the way you put out your thoughts.
College dropout ended up having my own Startup. If you want to know whats and why everythings wrong with this world? Then college is certainly not the best choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles