Not open for further replies.

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
He was also my hero but when I read this changed my mindset about him
This will change your mind about vikram sood.
Bizzare incident but worth noticing.
During his tenure parliament attack happened,kaluchak incident happened, operation paraakram, etc.
All above things shows a lot about his capabilities
Book -Mission raw by rk yadav

View attachment 98388
True vikram sood is the favorite of quint and is close to A S Dulat who is antihindu and is the friend of isi durrani.

sorcerer

Country flag
IAF Invites Bids to Buy 10 Anti-drone Systems from Indian Vendors After Jammu Blast
News Desk

3-4 minutes

In the aftermath of the country’s first-ever drone terror strike on the Jammu air force station on June 27, the IAF now wants to acquire ten counter-unmanned aircraft systems (CUAS).
The Indian Air Force (IAF) issued a request for information (RFI) to seek responses from Indian companies for the counter-drone systems called CUAS, a day after the Jammu attack, which revealed operational deficiencies in dealing with small commercially-accessible drones packed with explosives, the Times of India has reported.

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
True vikram sood is the favorite of quint and is close to A S Dulat who is antihindu and is the friend of isi durrani.
if you notice carefully ,he is quite active lately specially on YouTube & twitter, selling & promoting his book. He has a very sharp business acumen since being close to ambani ORF probably has paid dividends. he is even invited to western podcast regarding spy thriller lately since his book came out. podcast is run by a spy historian, basically CIA. or we are looking to much into things & him being supplying documents in a car is a fake story or he is a next level spy who intentionally leaked documents( of course disinformation ). We would probably never know since no action was taken against him but his association with mleecha channel convinced me something is wrong , very very wrong.

Raaakisazih

Country flag
if you notice carefully ,he is quite active lately specially on YouTube & twitter, selling & promoting his book. He has a very sharp business acumen since being close to ambani ORF probably has paid dividends. he is even invited to western podcast regarding spy thriller lately since his book came out. podcast is run by a spy historian, basically CIA. or we are looking to much into things & him being supplying documents in a car is a fake story or he is a next level spy who intentionally leaked documents( of course disinformation ). We would probably never know since no action was taken against him but his association with mleecha channel convinced me something is wrong , very very wrong.
We never know he maybe an excellent spy who is very good at lying

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
UPSC which is based on british colonial services is designed to select mleccha cheerleaders and hinduhaters in the garb of competition and high status to serve the colonial powers of today and serve the interest of abrahmic(ibrahim) faiths.No pro idoan pro hindu will accept the upsc cse narrative that is the reason Subhas Bose never joined it.

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Che katnus osukh shongith?
odd day india bad...i will resign from my job & join separatist party in bed with paki's to further my political carrier.
Bolo :lawl:ola-hu-ubar!

even day muh this happen with my family when i was a teen. Paki backed jihadi killed my family.
People should not hate him though in my opinion. He has suffered a lot, childhood trauma is nothing to b***h about. I hope him good luck for future though.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
odd day india bad...i would resign from my job & join separatist party in bed with paki's to further my political carrier.
Bolo :lawl:ola-hu-ubar!

even day muh this happen with my family when i was a teen. Paki backed jihadi killed my family.
People should not hate him though in my opinion. He has suffered a lot, childhood trauma is nothing to b***h about. I hope him good luck for future though.
He is a classic example of “Dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghaat ka”.
Neither a trustable of Pakis nor Indians.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
He will flee the country at the first chance he gets.. and would land in Turkey or Europe.. to be used as a pawn for anti india propaganda..
He was doing the same, and he’ll do the same. It’s not that he got into his senses overnight. He is just doing Al Taqqiya with rest of the people of India.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If you read his book you will know about him in details and his art of espionage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles