India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
One of the pak mleccha officer was killed by uba . . Here is the incident of action by uba on illegal constrution work where they killed the army officers.
Which one, Left or right ?
The RAW network in Pakistan was dismantled by PM Gujral as a goodwill gesture..
I really doubt that. Baluchistan & KPK is still 🔥🔥

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If we were involved in this operation and the goal was not achieved than I'm disappointed.

Hafiz is in his home and not in prison as his masters claim in Media.
Has there been any statement by MEA on this allegation by Pakistan after the Paki presser yesterday.. ?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Truth of pakistani ispr altakia using youtube .Its time for indian agencies to make youtube the new battle ground for sunni-shia,punjabi-pathan,muslim-christian conflit
Bhikhari pakistanis have only reaction channels, and when you ask them why do you create more reaction channels than original content then these same pakis will reply giving example of a handful of Indian youtubers reacting on paki videos to justify the thousands of paki reaction channels they have made. This Fawad guy hardly gets any views on his videos compared to the fake subscribers he has. That’s why they watch Indian YouTubers like CarryMinati and BB Ki Vines because they themselves have no such original creators. These guys have no big YouTubers and those who are making non reaction videos are basically noobs with nothing special. The only thing they have are reaction channels because they can’t create content of their own. There are half a dozen paki public reaction channels everyday asking people in their neighbourhood that India has achieved this and that so what is your opinion on this and sheeit, ever seen an Indian doing so? These Pakis are just themselves are slaves trying to please whoever they can. I have never seen a Paki movie in my life, and there won’t be a Paki who has never seen an Indian movie in his life, their own actors got fame working in Bollywood, their singers come here to get work in Indian labels, ever heard of any Indian going there for making his carrier? No company promotes themselves in Pakistan, YouTube itself never does fanfests in Pakistan but does in India, no foreign gaming company creates ads for local population and only their global english ads are broadcasted nor they casts Pakistani actors in promoting their games like SuperCell this week casted Kartik Aryan for their Brawl stars ad in India.

Pakis can’t produce the kind of movies that India can, neither anyone wants to cast pakis who are already world famous for terrorism. They don’t have innovation to do things themselves that’s why small things like getting remittances and loans makes them happy, ever seen an Indian jumping around everywhere spamming Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor of 90 billion dollars will be gamechanger and sheeit? But you’ll find Pakis jumping around everywhere spamming China-Pakistan Economic Corridor worth 62 billion dollar loans will make pakistan a superpower and sheeit. They are a defeated civilisation facing defeats ever since it’s creation that’s why they are taught that pakistan has won all wars. They can’t compete in science and technology, not in education or even soft power hence small things like tea was fantastic gives these mlechhas temporary but strong impulses of mental orgasm whenever they spam it on social media.
36012D09-EEAB-4218-BEA5-2D8CCE7D079D.jpeg

Not to mention these pakis literally play Indian Punjabi music instead of Pakistani Punjabi music, I was watching an american guy’s vlog of Islamabad and in the car he asked what kind of music are you listening and these pakis replied to him Punjabi music, and the song being played was Guru Randhawa’s Slowly Slowly.

Watch from 4:37

Porkies on PeeDF live in their own deluded world where they consider themsleves the most superior race on planet, lol.

Last edited:

Indrajit

Country flag
View attachment 98236

Sorry if anyone is offended by above image. What I am trying to say is a strong unapologetic RW movement is the only solution to commie cancer.
What have we got to do with this nazi crap? Just because the Swastika has come to be associated with them doesn’t mean we have anything in common. RW in India has nothing to do with imported crap, Nazi crap or any RW crap from other countries. It’s the lefties and communists who are global, RW is always local.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
TL;DR #ArrestKaafirs
When will the kaafirs stop taking away the girls that were meant to be horoors in allah's jannat :rage:. These girls are meant to be objects of jihadis in jannat. If you started taking them away, how will allah's promise of 72 horoors will be fulfilled??? How dare you oppose the almighty?? I request our saviours The Quint, NDTV news, Dhruv Rathee and Desh Bhakt Akash Banerjee to arrest these normie kaafirs. Due to them jannat will lack sex objects. I hope these kaafirs get halal'ed in public for stealing our sex objects.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
TL;DR #ArrestKaafirs
When will the kaafirs stop taking away the girls that were meant to be horoors in allah's jannat :rage:. These girls are meant to be objects of jihadis in jannat. If you started taking them away, how will allah's promise of 72 horoors will be fulfilled??? How dare you oppose the almighty?? I request our saviours The Quint, NDTV news, Dhruv Rathee and Desh Bhakt Akash Banerjee to arrest these normie kaafirs. Due to them jannat will lack sex objects. I hope these kaafirs get halal'ed in public for stealing our sex objects.
These antihindu mleccha cheerleaders dont take action or made such headlines in media when the hinduhaters conspired such website like interfaithblogspot,interfaithxx etc denigrating hindu folks and hinduism

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
TL;DR #ArrestKaafirs
They have already declared it a Hindutva inspired thing, lol. And the Quint shamelessly quoted tweets calling non muslims as infidels or abusing hindus, and they have guts to call others biased media.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
TL;DR #ArrestKaafirs
The Quint should also talk about porkies and kangladeshis making sucH derogatory stuff about hindu women, but then they are mlechha media.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The Quint should also talk about porkies and kangladeshis making sucH derogatory stuff about hindu women, but then they are mlechha media.
The quint,the wire,caravan and others are unapologetic antihindu hinduhater promoting apostasy and blasphemy against hinduism and glorify islamofascism a clear hint of mleccha petrodollars and soros money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles