India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Before dissing Musalla afwaj.. I want to thank them for
1. Their kashmir obsession, eventually making India the most skilled in mountain warfare.
2. Musalla drones, forcing India to take drone warfare seriously..
3. Musalla AAMs, in Feb 2019, forcing India to seriously work towards AAM supremacy in the sub continent..

So, I express my gratitude by saying "Pakistan Ke Maa ka Bhosada"..🤲

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Before dissing Musalla afwaj.. I want to thank them for
1. Their kashmir obsession, eventually making India the most skilled in mountain warfare.
2. Musalla drones, forcing India to take drone warfare seriously..
3. Musalla AAMs, in Feb 2019, forcing India to seriously work towards AAM supremacy in the sub continent..

So, I express my gratitude by saying "Pakistan Ke Maa ka Bhosada"..🤲
Chalo homies sab mil ke post karte hai
PAKISTAN KI MAA KA BHOSDA

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

IndianYonko

Country flag
DW News recently visited Pak Army Sia La Sector HQ.

1. Overview. LoC with red boundary.
View attachment 97718

2. Sector Headquarter : 📍 35.577782° N, 76.71217° E

View attachment 97721View attachment 97720View attachment 97719

3. View from HQ. Kondus Glacier.

View attachment 97723View attachment 97722

Credits: Captain Sher who gave away every details only to be interrupted later by a press officer. 😉

View attachment 97724

Ok so who holds the Siachen? This video confused me.

MonaLazy

• The drone used in the Jammu attack appears to be a Small-Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (S-UAVs) operated from a shorter distance
  • Luthra says there are traditional methods like using Radars, and radio-frequency, through which one can detect and trace these S-UAVs. In the Radar method, the system detects the electromagnetic waves emitted from a transmitter to determine the size and speed of the UAV and employ algorithms to distinguish between drones and other small, low-flying objects, such as birds.
  • Radio frequencies can be used to track such drones or using visual cameras and through acoustic systems that can pin down the drones based on the noise of UAV rotors.
  • neutralizing the threat through hacking or by spoofing the GPS or through jammers to disrupt the radio frequency link between the drone and its operator is also important
  • There has to be an integrated system. Typically with radiofrequency, radars or jamming technology, the range is limited to 3-5 km. So large scale deployment of such a system is not financially viable,” Luthra said. “India is not far behind in deployment of these technologies. The cost would be upward of a few crore rupees (₹1-3 crore)
  • FICCI estimates the total market potential of counter UAVs to be worth ₹49,000 crore.
  • None of the solutions (whether Indian or from western nations) will give 100 per cent detection (ESM) and destruction (ECM) assurance. And the technology is still new and this particular technology hasn’t matured fully,” Mehta said.
  • Defence Research and Development Organisation has last year come up with a counter-drone technology that could detect and jam micro-drones at a distance of up to 3 km and lase a target 1-1.25 km far depending on the wattage of the laser weapon

MonaLazy

Ok so who holds the Siachen? This video confused me.
It is like this. Pakis at best have a nail-of-the-toe hold in Kashmir yet they call it AJK. We have the Kashmir valley in its entirety, they occupy just a sliver of Jammu (Mirpur, Part of Poonch and Muzzafarabad) which they call AJK. AJK is the biggest wool Paxtan pulls over our eyes 'cause firstly it is neither Azad nor Kashmir. Worse we ourselves call it PoK instead of calling it PoJ which is what it really is. Here is an old map of J & K- you can see which areas form today's "PoK"

1625172528561.png

further confirmed by Ms Manu Khajuria Singh

With Siachen it is a similar story of obfuscation. Pakis are NOT ANYWHERE NEAR Siachen- but at much lower ground. India controls the most dominating feature of the area Saltoro Ridge which is itself to the west of Siachen Glacier, and occupies the entire glacier and all its tributaries. This is confirmed by Paxi foster daddy Turkish media.

Recommended viewing & reading- Op Meghdoot & Col 'Bull' Kumar:

Last edited:

notaname

Country flag
DW News recently visited Pak Army Sia La Sector HQ.

1. Overview. LoC with red boundary.
View attachment 97718

2. Sector Headquarter : 📍 35.577782° N, 76.71217° E

View attachment 97721View attachment 97720View attachment 97719

3. View from HQ. Kondus Glacier.

View attachment 97723View attachment 97722

Credits: Captain Sher who gave away every details only to be interrupted later by a press officer. 😉

View attachment 97724

First the narrator says the officer in Neelam valley in incognito that's why he is wearing a civilian dress,

In next frame the narrator quotes the said officer that he says he doesn't understand why Indian army targets the civilians.

:pound: :rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles