India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

notaname

Country flag
Indian Media has reputation lets just say there is alot of humour in Indian media.. Taking the high ground here:laugh:

But aside from Jokes India is indeed a humouristic country that is one of the reasons why I love India
On top of that, nearly all wiki pages cite media articles as references talk about high ground :pound: :pound: :hail:

omaebakabaka

The last time they even engaged with each other which was also the first time was in the battle of Talas 751 AD. A westward advancing Tang Dynasty collided with Eastward advancing Abbasid Caliphate.

They have been doing trade for the last 1200 years and never clashed again.. Ming Dynasty had alliances with several muslim empires and use to send ambassadors and recieve ambassadors in return.
Correct, they never eliminated that pest of culture from spreading and now you can see them even east of Xian in China and its a very common sight....I am more of a prevention type than healing sort....a comparison would be Tokugawa's who saw Christians as a threat and rightfully said that they are a disguise to colonize Japan...thats the foresight, Chinese emperors are idiots and were high on ego just like Indian kings....OT btw

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Have got nothing to post. so continuing with urdu tutorials:

Patriot: Muhib-e-watan
Patriotism: Hubbul Watani
inferiority complex: ehsaas-e-kamtari
chief minister: wazir-e-aala
therefore: chunaache ๐Ÿ˜‚
economy: maeishat
Madarsa student: Talib-e-ilm
hell: dozakh
submarine: aabdoz
airforce: fizaiya
navy: Baehria
solidarity: Yakzaiti
kashmir solidarity day: Youm-e-izhaar-e-yakzaiti-e-kashmir ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
impenetrable: naa-kaabil-e-tashkeel
home minister: wazir-e-daakhla

(I don't know whether its urdu/arabic/Persian... I have learnt by listening)

Kumata

Country flag
Indian Media has reputation lets just say there is alot of humour in Indian media.. Taking the high ground here:laugh:

But aside from Jokes India is indeed a humouristic country that is one of the reasons why I love India
Dude,

Don't be a source if humor here. Fact remains that you have zero Insight into your own statements and are just one of those "wiki is source" of truth type fella.

Let us stop. Nobody is chest thumping here but we know our strengths and weakness equally.

As for land of pure goes, they are rogue state per se. Turks might support them covertly but even they also won, t come in between directly...

Bangladesh ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ... I had a hearty laugh when u mentioned them... They are barely surviving selling themselves... And here u r talking of them opening a front to support proks... Not too. Long ago.. These very porkis have almost extincted bongs untill we choose to Intervene..

I know, Porkis think that new found abbu China will come to help them but trust me, when push comes to shove bat munchers wud be the first to abandon them. They might have numbers on their side in terms of fighters et all but u need people to operate and fight war. We had already broken their ladyboys neck once and our folks are more than eager to finish it for once & all. They are good at doing Propoganda videos..

Rest high altitude warfare is not a regular cup of tea for both chinks & porkis. Chinks had to use O2 bunkers in leh... And proks left their own to die...

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

Why these conflicts doesn't cause nuclear attacks? Why after balalkot nuclear missile didn't followed delhi?

Btw when porks and western guy's try to scare
india with pork nuclear threats this our response.
India will win a decisive war against Pakistan even after a nuclear conflict which is highly unlikely. But still Pakistani knows that cost of engagement will be higher for them that's why they didn't used nukes.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Have got nothing to post. so continuing with urdu tutorials:

Patriot: Muhib-e-watan
Patriotism: Hubbul Watani
inferiority complex: ehsaas-e-kamtari
chief minister: wazir-e-aala
therefore: chunaache ๐Ÿ˜‚
economy: maeishat
Madarsa student: Talib-e-ilm
hell: dozakh
submarine: aabdoz
airforce: fizaiya
navy: Baehria
solidarity: Yakzaiti
kashmir solidarity day: Youm-e-izhaar-e-yakzaiti-e-kashmir ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
impenetrable: naa-kaabil-e-tashkeel
home minister: wazir-e-daakhla

(I don't know whether its urdu/arabic/Persian... I have learnt by listening)

It's quite helpful , continue.

Suhaldev

Country flag

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
This and to be fairly honest this forum is detached from the reality.

1. There can't be any limited war against Pakistan period (Only all out war) In that incident Pakistan will attempt to take all of India and India will try the same vice versa

2. The war will expand to Central Asia and what lays behind Pakistan will stream to it's assistance

3. Nuclear will be used and it will be severe warfare unlike anything the posters could even imagine and there will be nuclear winter failure of crops things will get harsh and it will turn into a very harsh conflict.

4. Anyone who thinks they can beat Pakistan blinded is an idiot without taking into consideration the regional players Central Asia, Bangladesh etc etc..

If I had to pick someone as the favourite at gun-point I would say Pakistan due to geo-political advantage and having a large unseen reservers.. It will be WW3 period there can't be any conflict between India and Pakistan without it being all out war and without it becoming a World war
All this with a defense budget less than the budget for UP state police? I donโ€™t think so.

if india acts this is how it will be:

1. Economic embargo - warn that shipping lanes to Karachi are no longer safe- will increase shipping insurance cost ten times - meaning everything from gas to food to medicines will cost ten times more. This will lead to famine in which millions of Pakistanis will perish. This will make the entire Pakistani nation question their military and will lead to an internal civil war. Other than Punjab, there will be fights for freedom in all other provinces. Hungry people are instant suicide bombers.
2. Divert Indus River. Even diverting the river a little bit will lead to much reduced irrigation in Pakista. It will be very difficult for porkis to prove that Indus has been diverted as we will just point to climate change.
3. India is a top 5 shareholder in almost all international financial institutions. We will use our clout to block all financial assistance to Pakistan even more so than now via FATF.
4. Cripple all electronics and power distribution infrastructure through intense cyber attacks. This would mean no electricity supply for even major areas. Plus low flow of river water would mean major hydropower stations like Tarbela would not be able to produce power, plunging the nation into darkness.

After a situation of no food, no water, no electricity, no money is established for a few months, Indian armed forces will attack. I can assure you that Pak Armed Forces will surrender faster than they did in 1971. And, no, Chinese are not coming to their rescue as the US will warn them away. Russians, French, Israel as usual will solidly supply us during wartime.

The thing GoI does not enact this is because millions of Pakistanis will perish leading to a humanitarian disaster. But if a red line is crossed, india you can bet will start with increasing all sorts of costs for porkies, leading to mass starvation and untold poverty. The aim will be to make the masses turn against Porki armed forces and ignite all kinds of secession movements within Pakshitstan - natural when the poverty rate goes up to 70-80% and people barely have enough to eat 1 time a day.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles