India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowitall

India raises issue of drones in UN, KAFI KADI NINDA

Waah and what can UN do except writing a letter. What the fuck does the GOI expect then to do.

Chutiya sarkar has made us a african nation that runs to UN everytime someone hurts us.

You never see israel doing this randi rona they go in and get the job done why cant we do the same.

another_armchair

Country flag

doreamon

Country flag
Infact, Gandhi became chief proponent of the Khilafat madness in India in his eagerness to promote Ganga Jamuni tehzeeb.
If a nail gets stucked in foot of a Turk indian muslims shd have khalif in his heart - Said by great nationalistic muslim our first education minister maulana Abul kalam azad ..... 😂 if a Turk hear this today he ll vomit out of embarrassment

If u think this ertugul ghazi thing is new u r wrong .. The slave mentality is old..

Last edited:

not so dravidian

Country flag
It's like open secret. Pakis provide these drones. And train the yahoos too. When these yahoos try to kill our guys or bomb something, we beat around the bush and talk about how to counter these terrorists.

GoI hiding behind this terrorist excuse. If you followed yesterday discussion, you would realize we won't be having any Indo Pak war anytime soon. We fenced everything. Unless it's catastrophe of highest order like 'terrorists' killing large army convoy, we won't do much. Even then we fold at first sign of peace offering.

We are living in denail, stuck in 90s. While pakis upgrading their war strategies.

View attachment 97105
nibbiar, we cannot do anything as of now.

as u said, we cannot say that pakis were the one who provided the droves via infiltration
it might be the same drones used as yesterday, which might probably mean the drones is being controlled by local terrorists

or

i might be totally wrong and cud be controlled by pakis via GPS. but my doubt is that if GPS is used, RF signals can be easily traced. that's why i say it must be local terrorists.

let's wait and watch, can only know when drones are shot/captured

another_armchair

Country flag

as u said, we cannot say that pakis were the one who provided the droves via infiltration
it might be the same drones used as yesterday, which might probably mean the drones is being controlled by local terrorists

or

i might be totally wrong and cud be controlled by pakis via GPS. but my doubt is that if GPS is used, RF signals can be easily traced. that's why i say it must be local terrorists.

I haven't heard of off-the-shelf drones that can be programmed to drop a payload and return to the controller without any controller intervention.

If drones are flying in from across the IB then their endurance must be quite enviable to cover over 30-50 km both ways and return to base unscathed.

We have a serious capability issue here and have been caught napping despite repeated warnings.

DivineLight

or

Paki army train the terrorists. Send them to kashmir through tunnels. Provide everything to them.

So the army are responsible only if they fire the guns directly ? Let's not repeat what our incompetent bureaucrats says. Everything sound like excuses.

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
Didn't they say 4 drones were used, two exploded, two were found intact?

How effective are rubber bullets against drones? Do you think they are lethal enough to bring small drones down.
Yes, smash 2000 system coupled with pellets gun too can bring down a small drone. But what shall be the range? 100-150 m max.
And we know the IED was released from a height of 100 m or was it 100 ft?
If it was 100 m you would require a bit more powerful system.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't see any action by India, until America and it's se*y precious soldiers are safely evacuated from Afghanistan probably by end of July.. Civil War in Afghanistan, will start at full throttle.. and I hope, India capitalises on the chaos in the af pak area.. Last time, when Pakistan was wracked by instability and bombings every day and TTP had reached swat Valley.. India did not take advantage.. and Pakistan brought the situation under control.. Hope that this time, we do things differently..

THESIS THORON

Country flag
I have a question, can a sdr type of stuff used for controlling drone if yes then jamming it will be impossible in future. So, imo it is best to use microwave gun for frying electronics as it needs less power than laser and better than jamming.

not so dravidian

Country flag
I haven't heard of off-the-shelf drones that can be programmed to drop a payload and return to the controller without any controller intervention.

If drones are flying in from across the IB then their endurance must be quite enviable to cover over 30-50 km both ways and return to base unscathed.

We have a serious capability issue here and have been caught napping despite repeated warnings.

exactly as u said ji, only missiles/ loitering munitions can be pre-programmed and be given mid-course updates. only INS Systems can provide that capability.

giving that capability to a few drones is nearly impossible. my only doubt is that if it comes across the borders its RF signals can be traced.
👍

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Updates:

1. where will the next drone-strike probably take place?

Targets like the IAF’s air bases in Pathankot, Udhampur and Avantipora can easily be ruled out since there are no high-rise structures around such air bases and hence the controllers will not be able to visually acquire their targets at nighttime when operating from atop such structures. That leaves us with only one mouth-watering target: the heliport at Nagrota, which can be attacked in the same manner as that conducted against Jammu AFS.

2. what are the soft-kill and hard-kill options available for defending such vulnerable air bases and heliports?

There are also indigenously-developed counter-drone systems, like Tonbo Imaging's VAULT C-UAS. If imported solutions are sought, then the Drone-Dome from RAFAEL of Israel is available. According to RAFAEL’s specifications, the Drone-Dome can detect micro-drones as small as 0.002 m² (3.1 square inches) at a distance of 3.5km and can sense and then jam signals between the drone and its remote control station.

https://www.rafael.co.il/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Drone-Dome.pdf

another_armchair

Country flag
Yes, smash 2000 system coupled with pellets gun too can bring down a small drone. But what shall be the range? 100-150 m max.
And we know the IED was released from a height of 100 m or was it 100 ft?
If it was 100 m you would require a bit more powerful system.
Yet to come across any credible report that says payload was dropped from 100 m high.

This doesn't seem like a fluke attack by tangos. It has the buttprints of China all over it.

We are back at the 90's where Chinese weapons including grenades were confiscated from foreign mercenaries operating in Kashmir every other day. The West just looked away while we kept wailing.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
exactly as u said ji, only missiles/ loitering munitions can be pre-programmed and be given mid-course updates. only INS Systems can provide that capability.

giving that capability to a few drones is nearly impossible. my only doubt is that if it comes across the borders its RF signals can be traced.

👍
some reports are saying target was atc tower but it landed on building near it

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...d-parked-iaf-helicopters-101624857978136.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles