India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Prediction from a well known astrologist is that 2026 will be the year when whole Kashmir and aksai chen will be Indian territories. After a long battle, China will be completely defeated with the help of our allies. Baluchistan will be liberated. Modi will be shot dead in 2026, and will be given the title of, "Guard of the Nation", his birthday will be a national day. Yogi will be the next pm. Rahul Gandhi will fly back to Europe forever. Covid-28 will appear in Beijing as a tit for tat, and whipping half of China's population. I can say that 70% of these prediction stand a good chance to be true.
DEDF574F-1808-4BF8-8068-D651ACBF5211.jpeg

Cheetah007

Country flag
Do we have the capabilities to get back POK and POGB and Aksai Chin all in 5-6 years?

Which allies?
I listened to the astrologist, and he mentioned that the whole world will be with India. I assume quad, and Yankees. FYI POK also includes gilgit, chitral, dir. My understanding is that the war will be fought solely by India but allies help will be crucial such as satellite imagery, troops movements, disabling the Electromagnetic spectrum of the enemies, and blockage of the south china sea and malacca strait..... Pakistan will be crushed by Indian troops in 3 weeks, and China will come forward to help them which will cause the west to be allied with India. I foresee that India may have F35 by that time along with S400, Rafael etc. Number of men is not important these days, it's how fast and efficient you can inflict wounds to the enemy. The bigger foe is China, remember. We are locked in horns with them. They always unleash their lap dog to distract us.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
I listened to the astrologist, and he mentioned that the whole world will be with India. I assume quad, and Yankees. FYI POK also includes gilgit, chitral, dir. My understanding is that the war will be fought solely by India but allies help will be crucial such as satellite imagery, troops movements, disabling the Electromagnetic spectrum of the enemies, and blockage of the south china sea and malacca strait..... Pakistan will be crushed by Indian troops in 3 weeks, and China will come forward to help them which will cause the west to be allied with India. I foresee that India may have F35 by that time along with S400, Rafael etc. Number of men is not important these days, it's how fast and efficient you can inflict wounds to the enemy. The bigger foe is China, remember. We are locked in horns with them. They always unleash their lap dog to distract us.
1623121068209.png

Ayushraj

Country flag
India will have f35 with s400 this will be the biggest joke . If this will the case in wartime s400 will prefer to destroy f35 rather than Chinese jets.
Chance of taking back pok is very high since it will open our route to central Asia and cut of Chinese from gwader but taking back askai chin have no economic value and their is no human settlement their and this will cause headache to army in Controlling askai chin.
Askai chin have no economic value other than prestige

Cheetah007

Country flag
When world war II was predicted by Dr. B. V. Raman (father figure reviving & popularising vedic astrology in India) - the world was sleeping
When world war II outcome was predicted (Germany losing the war), by Dr. B.V. Raman (again) the military & science of the West was again caught napping. Dr. B.V. Raman accurately predicted the fate of Hitler.
Sri K N Rao has consistently predicted outcome of the USA Presidential elections for many decades now - months before even poll strategists / voter polls indicated any swings
Sri K N Rao has predicted economy of USA many times correctly & many of West students who frequently visit to listen to his classes are witness. First listen to those Western students & then come to India to learn more
Sri K N Rao has predicted economics of Russia, rise & fall of Vladimir Putin even before he ascended to head Russia.
All of the above are published in his owned quarterly publication “Journal of Astrology” & website which carry date & time stamps for verification&validation.
Conclusion
Astrology has many layers of analysing the planet’s attributes. Sometimes our analysis of such attributes can go incorrect / wrong. Just like a student failing in his school exams does not mean that science has failed or teacher was bad or uneducated !!
Those who write or mock against astrology have no idea nor education, are commenting on it. It is like Blind person commenting on the colors !!

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
When world war II was predicted by Dr. B. V. Raman (father figure reviving & popularising vedic astrology in India) - the world was sleeping
When world war II outcome was predicted (Germany losing the war), by Dr. B.V. Raman (again) the military & science of the West was again caught napping. Dr. B.V. Raman accurately predicted the fate of Hitler.
Sri K N Rao has consistently predicted outcome of the USA Presidential elections for many decades now - months before even poll strategists / voter polls indicated any swings
Sri K N Rao has predicted economy of USA many times correctly & many of West students who frequently visit to listen to his classes are witness. First listen to those Western students & then come to India to learn more
Sri K N Rao has predicted economics of Russia, rise & fall of Vladimir Putin even before he ascended to head Russia.
All of the above are published in his owned quarterly publication “Journal of Astrology” & website which carry date & time stamps for verification&validation.
Conclusion
Astrology has many layers of analysing the planet’s attributes. Sometimes our analysis of such attributes can go incorrect / wrong. Just like a student failing in his school exams does not mean that science has failed or teacher was bad or uneducated !!
Those who write or mock against astrology have no idea nor education, are commenting on it. It is like Blind person commenting on the colors !!
Buying f 35 can only be possible if pappu ascends thr throne , and then winning war is almost impossible .

You might know about astrology but not a single shit about weapo s and geo politics , this f 35 ,took all my interest away

THESIS THORON

Country flag
after reading that india has procured f35 and s400 I am damm sure Alaram tone and ring tone of @Cheetah007 is

:pound::pound:

Jimih

Country flag
BREAKING: Nightmare of Pakistan is going to come true!!!
The Modi government is now planning to further erode Kashmir’s hegemony over the Jammu region by carving out a new administrative division from existing regions in the union territory.

Modi govt wants to end Kashmir dominance over Jammu with new administrative division

Last edited:

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
The Modi government is now planning to further erode Kashmir’s hegemony over the Jammu region by carving out a new administrative division from existing regions in the union territory.

Modi govt wants to end Kashmir dominance over Jammu with new administrative division

If this is true a lot of copium stocks will run out because of crying peedf members

THESIS THORON

Country flag

WHAT ARE ITS BENIFITS???

Trololo

Country flag
Prediction from a well known astrologist is that 2026 will be the year when whole Kashmir and aksai chen will be Indian territories. After a long battle, China will be completely defeated with the help of our allies. Baluchistan will be liberated. Modi will be shot dead in 2026, and will be given the title of, "Guard of the Nation", his birthday will be a national day. Yogi will be the next pm. Rahul Gandhi will fly back to Europe forever. Covid-28 will appear in Beijing as a tit for tat, and whipping half of China's population. I can say that 70% of these prediction stand a good chance to be true.
Where was that magical Charas grown which made this person utter such Vaani?

Jimih

Country flag
WHAT ARE ITS BENIFITS???
1) It will provide fresh life to developmental activities to the neglected parts of Jammu division such as the Chenab Valley, etc

2) It will further reduce Kashmir’s hegemony over the other regions, especially Jammu, since the new division will also change the demography of Kashmir.

3) Significant step to end Kashmir’s hold over Jammu.

4) To provide better administration in the hill areas.

5) Kashmiris were ruling the state only due to the fact that they had more seats in the Assembly and had more power than Jammu region. GOVT wants to end this discrimination of the other regions

6) One of the benifits will be mostly political, i.e. it could bring rich dividends in the shape of votes for the BJP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles