India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

another_armchair

Country flag
View attachment 70908
Your average inbred peeedf member
"Guys we have allah on our side we don't need an army"
The "False flag" , "high alert" is for morons like these, when the actual attack comes they won't even know what hit them just like Balakot
Who did they have on their side in 1965 and 1971?

I guess Allah was on a sabbatical and didn't hear the desperate screams of his faithful momins.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Fck these porkis can’t even make corvettes by themselves? We have already made Aircraft carriers inside India.
Every thing they have is either imported or jointly developed. Which means what you guys know?!! :troll: :hehe:

That means the other country did all the heavy lifting.:dude:

So, I checked on Wikipedia. And found these under 'Notes' of this ship..:fyeah:

Capture.JPG

Can't stop laughing. LOL... Their Navy is going modernization just like India's Navy..BBC will go nuts..:bplease::crying::crying::crying:

After checking this page's first few items I got curios about what actually the Porkis build by themselves anyway:notsure:. And I found this..

Capture.JPG

Emphasize on the water displacement.:megusta: This is all by Porkis themselves..:hail:

Aur inn logo ko Kashmir chahiye..

blogger-image--381693863.jpg

FalconZero

Country flag
View attachment 70908
Your average inbred peeedf member
"Guys we have allah on our side we don't need an army"
The "False flag" , "high alert" is for morons like these, when the actual attack comes they won't even know what hit them just like Balakot
>We should attack them first and capture Kashmir
LOOOOOL, as long as inbreds like him are present there and similar people leading their army...no need to worry.

Ola did what he does best..
Bend down and offered his lubed bottom for business.
Allah lullah is busy shagging goats 🐐he will not help anyone.
I am noone to judge here but it's better to control our tongue...there are Muslims who serve in Indian Army who pray to Allah, i have no love for Ms in general but it's better to avoid religious bigotry.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Every thing they have is either imported or jointly developed. Which means what you guys know?!! :troll: :hehe:

That means the other country did all the heavy lifting.:dude:

So, I checked on Wikipedia. And found these under 'Notes' of this ship..:fyeah:

View attachment 70909

Can't stop laughing. LOL... Their Navy is going modernization just like India's Navy..BBC will go nuts..:bplease::crying::crying::crying:

After checking this page's first few items I got curios about what actually the Porkis build by themselves anyway:notsure:. And I found this..

View attachment 70910

Emphasize on the water displacement.:megusta: This is all by Porkis themselves..:hail:

Aur inn logo ko Kashmir chahiye..

View attachment 70911
Bro that jalat class ship is also German designed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles