India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Watch full video of Baloch attack in Ormara before it's taken down. Katal bhai katal. 💥😍😍

Notice the civilian van which zoomed past the convey. It consisted of Chinese Engineers. Baloch either didn't knew abt it or they just had mercy that day.
how come YouTube is even allowing this video to be published? Given that YT algorithm has already flagged this video as violent.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
Watch full video of Baloch attack in Ormara before it's taken down. Katal bhai katal. 💥😍😍

Notice the civilian van which zoomed past the convey. It consisted of Chinese Engineers. Baloch either didn't knew abt it or they just had mercy that day.
It would have been counter-productive to attack Chinese civilians I think.

aditya g

Country flag
The quality of the road is quite good.

Same cannot be said of the soldier's training and tactics. A terrible way to die for a soldier, terrified and trying to find cover in an open civil pickup. Neither of the 2 trucks did the party attempt to break out and return fire. or even try to run for it.

Camera work is also good and they even stitch together 2 angles very well. It seems they cite cameras along with weapons during ambush!

ameet1012

Country flag
Hello All, This is my first post on the Forum. I have been lurking around for a long time but Arnab Goswami's arrest (or Kidnapping) has made me post this. I am surprised that people are not looking at this from the war with Pakistan perspective.

Below is a bit of My Analysis :

Arnab seems to have been kidnapped as he has been taken to den of underworld in India. This is as big as IC 814 Kandahar Highjack moment for GOI, planned and executed from Pakistan. This could trigger the war. That's why PMO is silent. Perhaps our top leadership is busy dealing with this from the War room. Let's give them free hand in handling this as they deem necessary.

This act is no more limited to Maharashtra government.. Even beyond Judiciary I am afraid. Those who have done this obviously don't give a damn to laws. It's international sponsored from Pakistan and China. And not to forget - Congress which has proved to be the face of 0.5 Internal front of the 2.5 front. This is a terror attack from the 0.5 front.

I hope our response to this would be a level above at par with Abhinan capture or perhaps a step further..

I am terrified to say, this might be the Abhimanyu moment of Mahabharat.. 😰 A moment we can only react to.

Let's stand firmly with both Modiji and Arnab Goswami if you love India.. 🙏🇮🇳

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
BAT action, we lost 3 lives.

Neelum valley should be subjected to a nice barrage
Barraging Neelum Valley isn’t going to change anything. Porkis will kick sending terrorists to cut the heads of our soldiers. I believe we need to change up our strategy in regards to how we deal with camel pee drinker Terrorist raiding and fidayeen groups.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I think it was a BAT Ambush. Getting 3 Soldiers killed in Anti Infiltration Attempt is something I am not ready to accept.. most probably it was a BAT Ambush that was launch on patrol party and in response 3 Terrorists were Gunned down.
I am not ready to accept this type of Causality rate for our soldiers. How can they run into ambush just like that. Indian Army is needs to revise there strategy to tackle Terrorist infiltration and Raiding Groups. Army needs to have 24 hour active surveillance of the prime areas were ambushes can take place from both Air and Ground and the border fence needs to be electrified and heavily mined if possible. Army should increase BOPs across the LOC especially sectors with huge Terrorist activities.

Last edited:

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
The quality of the road is quite good.

Same cannot be said of the soldier's training and tactics. A terrible way to die for a soldier, terrified and trying to find cover in an open civil pickup. Neither of the 2 trucks did the party attempt to break out and return fire. or even try to run for it.

Camera work is also good and they even stitch together 2 angles very well. It seems they cite cameras along with weapons during ambush!
After the assault, did they drive the truck to a new location? There seems to be a difference in position of the truck between when the firing stopped and when they started burning it, I initially thought that they had taken out two trucks.

AZTEC

Country flag
@Unknowncommando 2 , congratulations !!
Your tweet got quoted in this news report !👇

@Unknowncommando 2 be like:

AsuraKiller203

Country flag
Hello All, This is my first post on the Forum. I have been lurking around for a long time but Arnab Goswami's arrest (or Kidnapping) has made me post this. I am surprised that people are not looking at this from the war with Pakistan perspective.

Below is a bit of My Analysis :

Arnab seems to have been kidnapped as he has been taken to den of underworld in India. This is as big as IC 814 Kandahar Highjack moment for GOI, planned and executed from Pakistan. This could trigger the war. That's why PMO is silent. Perhaps our top leadership is busy dealing with this from the War room. Let's give them free hand in handling this as they deem necessary.

This act is no more limited to Maharashtra government.. Even beyond Judiciary I am afraid. Those who have done this obviously don't give a damn to laws. It's international sponsored from Pakistan and China. And not to forget - Congress which has proved to be the face of 0.5 Internal front of the 2.5 front. This is a terror attack from the 0.5 front.

I hope our response to this would be a level above at par with Abhinan capture or perhaps a step further..

I am terrified to say, this might be the Abhimanyu moment of Mahabharat.. 😰 A moment we can only react to.

Let's stand firmly with both Modiji and Arnab Goswami if you love India.. 🙏🇮🇳
Welcome bro. We are all with them. 🙏

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Now get the Hare Krishna people in there for an international audience. Time for them to construct an Iskcon temple in Srinagar. BAPS Swaminarayan Trust needs to construct another magnificent temple. Get the Sikhs to build a fantastic gurudwara, the Christians to build a great church, the Japanese to build a grand Buddhist pagoda, the Jains to build one of heir beautiful temples and so on. Also get private companies to operate world class winter sports and entertainment places. Organize an ice carving festival like in Harbin, China. Then get international tourists in. The whole place will simply get more cosmopolitan and modern, and finally at peace in a modern India.

Trololo

Country flag
I am not ready to accept this type of Causality rate for our soldiers. How can they run into ambush just like that. Indian Army is needs to revise there strategy to tackle Terrorist infiltration and Raiding Groups. Army needs to have 24 hour active surveillance of the prime areas were ambushes can take place from both Air and Ground and the border fence needs to be electrified and heavily mined if possible. Army should increase BOPs across the LOC especially sectors with huge Terrorist activities.
I believe it needs some change in tactics. Experts can place their views too.

1> Pervasive surveillance using: a> LORROS, b> High mast mounted cameras and IR/Thermal imagers, c> Armed MALE drones, d> Swarm quadcopter close to the LoC fence area.
2> Ability of BSF, Army, CRPF, or any force operating on LoC patrolling duty to call in a drone strike at will.
3> Keep the PA and their jihadis under constant artillery barrage.
4> Rotating tank/bmp turret based fixed robotic pill boxes with large ammo case and autoloader + ready to fire ATGMs placed at strategic and tactical heights along the LoC and at the command of Havaldar/ JCO level soldier to use at will. This can be tied in with the LORROS, masts, and drones for accurate targeting.
5> Use of armed small UGVs close to the LoC and at known infiltration points.
6> Use of cheap suicide drones. Not the harp/ harpy kind but something that can loiter for max 10-15 min and can quickly be brought down on the enemy, and in large numbers.

Trololo

Country flag
Now get the Hare Krishna people in there for an international audience. Time for them to construct an Iskcon temple in Srinagar. BAPS Swaminarayan Trust needs to construct another magnificent temple. Get the Sikhs to build a fantastic gurudwara, the Christians to build a great church, the Japanese to build a grand Buddhist pagoda, the Jains to build one of heir beautiful temples and so on. Also get private companies to operate world class winter sports and entertainment places. Organize an ice carving festival like in Harbin, China. Then get international tourists in. The whole place will simply get more cosmopolitan and modern, and finally at peace in a modern India.
Jihadists will attack all of these. Even if a single 7.62 from a Kalashnikov kills one individual, the whole place's security credibility will be at stake. As sad as it may sound, J&K, particularly the valley, will never become truly global and cosmopolitan as long as the next door neighbor exists.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pakistan has become dumping ground for Chinese millitary equipment
They sold a refurbished frigate to Pakistan navy which is having problems Chinese refused Pakistan navy demand to overhaul it
The air defence system they bought from China is also not working
JF17 are also facing problems
:laugh:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
These guys didn’t hurt civillians only targetted pak faujis. and still people call them terrorists.
These Baloch freedom fighters should carry MANPADS too with them on every op as the Pakis have this habit of flying over the area in choppers to try and give covering fire to their troops or to get feedback on the scene of action. Downing a chopper would be of great propaganda value and a morale booster.

Killbot

Country flag
These Baloch freedom fighters should carry MANPADS too with them on every op as the Pakis have this habit of flying over the area in choppers to try and give covering fire to their troops or to get feedback on the scene of action. Downing a chopper would be of great propaganda value and a morale booster.
Where will they get access to manpads... Unless we give them some Iglas from our inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles