India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waanar

Country flag

Is Sindh on the cards for invasion?

Look, I'm absolutely going off of emotions here but I just am really damn pissed now. I understand POK has strategic significance but if we're going in, can it be all in?
Sindh as well as PoK?

Flying Dagger

Country flag

Look, I'm absolutely going off of emotions here but I just am really damn pissed now. I understand POK has strategic significance but if we're going in, can it be all in?
Sindh as well as PoK?
Ideally it should be first card to playout . Grab the land slice it and bring all the non Muslim to live over there. We should have grabbed it long back in the 70s itself.

aditya g

Country flag
The raja in Sindh opted for Pakistan despite majority Hindu population. He cursed his subjects.

Sindh as well as PoK?

cereal killer

Country flag

Sindh as well as PoK?
How many Hindus actually live there now? Hardly 1-2%. No thanks we don't want to add any more Muslims in India at least not now. GB has hardly 50-60 lakhs Muslim that we can handle but not crores of them. Actually the Raja of Sindh sealed their fate.

Illusive

Country flag
How many Hindus actually live there now? Hardly 1-2%. No thanks we don't want to add any more Muslims in India at least not now. GB has hardly 50-60 lakhs Muslim that we can handle but not crores of them. Actually the Raja of Sindh sealed their fate.
Its our obligation to free our lands of such backward cults and bring back sanity to these regions. There is no live and let live with such ideologies. The Sindhu River is the real and natural Indian border.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag

Sindh as well as PoK?
There is NO reason why India cannot grab the border parts of Sindh which are Hindu majority like Umerkot and Tharparkar to save these people.

I can give several different approaches and justifications. Additionally - you can choose between a direct war, or sub-conventional conflict like Russia in Crimea and Donbass with plausible deniability.

The only thing holding us back is leadership (and the mindset of many Hindus, like some people I encountered here, who frankly don't see this as their problem).

cereal killer

Country flag
Its our obligation to free our lands of such backward cults and bring back sanity to these regions. There is no live and let live with such ideologies. The Sindhu River is the real and natural Indian border.
Yar going by that logic even Afghanistan is our part but that doesn't mean we should go about conquering everything. Let our own country prosper itself then we can go about claiming these lost lands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles