India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
What are the odds of this KSE attack being an ISI false-flag to join hostilities against India? Our Baloch cousins are brave, but not stupid. They wouldn't stick their dicks into a hornet's nest such as attacking KSE.
mark my words, they will eventually blame this attack on INDIAN Hindu terrorist sponsored by RAW and they will join china in the war against INDIA because of this.

i guess they manufactured an EXCUSE to join china against war with INDIA. now we will definitely face 2.5 front wars

Karthi

Country flag
Terrorists armed with grenades storm Pakistan Stock Exchange in Karachi, 5 killed.

At least five people were killed after terrorists attacked Pakistan Stock Exchange in Karachi on Monday. According to the Pakistan media, three others were injured after terrorists stormed the Pakistan Stock Exchange building and opened indiscriminate fire. All four terrorists have been gunned down, the Pakistan police have said, adding the militants had launched a grenade attack at the main gate of the building and stormed the building after firing indiscriminately.
People have been evacuated from inside the building, while one police officer and a security guard were among those injured in the attack at the Pakistan Stock Exchange building in Karachi.

The areas surrounding the Pakistan Stock Exchange building have been sealed and police personnel are present at the spot.
According to the details, those injured in the attack have been taken to a nearby hospital and are receiving medical treatment.

Police said the militants conducted the assault with sophisticated weapons and were carrying a bag that probably held explosives.

airtel

Country flag
Karachi Terror Attack: Gunmen Kill Five in Attack on Pakistan Stock Exchange, Police Say 4 Assailants Killed
Four security guards and a police sub-inspector were killed in the terror attack on the Pakistan Stock Exchange. A clearance operation is underway.

airtel

Country flag
mark my words, they will eventually blame this attack on INDIAN Hindu terrorist sponsored by RAW and they will join china in the war against INDIA because of this.

i guess they manufactured an EXCUSE to join china against war with INDIA. now we will definitely face 2.5 front wars

That attack is not big enough only 5 killed that too security personnels .....
Not an excuse for Attack .

BTW paxtan doesn't need any excuse to Attack India ....

ninja hattori

Country flag
What are the odds of this KSE attack being an ISI false-flag to join hostilities against India? Our Baloch cousins are brave, but not stupid. They wouldn't stick their dicks into a hornet's nest such as attacking KSE.
its sindhu desh revolutionary army at work.

10 days ago they carried out series of 4 attack.

and yeah they need a premise to move there forces. Lets wait for press release.

I also have apprehensions on same lines.

That they will cry Indian hand and will incite public for there own version of strikes n order to start the escalation.

But again sindhudesh fighters are also active so a state of confusion.

ninja hattori

Country flag
watching there new channels, and every anchor is screaming until we get CLEARANCE we will share only bits of info.. and now they are telecasting there parliament budget session with some of them running just pictures of this terrorist attack.

HMM DAYA KUCH TO GADBAD HAI

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I also think this might be a false flag to implicate India, but deaths are too low imo to actually sell the idea of war.

I mean, they'd probably bump off Imrand and use it to justify, after all in true Pakistani fashion, they can't let him complete his tenure.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
That attack is not big enough only 5 killed that too security personnels .....
Not an excuse for Attack .

BTW paxtan doesn't need any excuse to Attack India ....
Failed attack by absolutely dumb terrorists. They tried to storm gates using AK fire. These dumbos had 36 GL shells and 19 Grenades after they were eliminated. They were planning on using those in confined spaces inside? These Abduls were definitely high and couldn't do jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles