India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal reddy

Country flag
Someone pls enlighten me!! How do pakis have the confidence to do anything, when their own shithole failed country itself lacks resources to feed its own people!! Plus not to mention IMF denied their loan request.. LOL!!!

Last edited:

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Problem with Balochistan is of other level you see half balochi people are in Iran and half in Pakistan now claim of separate state is from Pakistan side what about the other side where India has a friendly pact again even if India do it's tremendously IQ attempt and balochi are liberated it will be tough to make a stable country now one will argue how Bangladesh was liberated and made stable then answer is India had direct mainland access and less volatile neighbour than pakistan....

Country flag

India mentions Pakistan’s GDP in stinging reply to Imran Khan’s help offer

As far as India goes, our stimulus package is as large as the GDP of Pakistan,” said Anurag Srivastava, spokesperson for the foreign affairs ministry.

cereal killer

Country flag
Someone pls enlighten me!! How do pakis have the confidence to do anything, when their own shithole failed country itself lacks resources to feed its own people!! Plus not to mention IMF denied their loan request.. LOL!!!
Bhai ye desi daaru ka effect hai😇 red label ya Bacardi afford nahi kar sakta ab ye Bhikari:daru:

IndianHawk

Country flag
Sorry to burst your bubble....

India is incapable of playing such games, Indian system is not designed to handle such things.
Sometimes you learn on the job !
Our established was also incapable of changing pro china govt or even openly raising baluchistan.

I guess things are changing. Sidhis ( even converted once ) are afterall baniyas. They know where their money lies in future.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
in the SM-watch thread, I was mentioning that there is a new trend with paki doing youtube interviews/debates with indian Ex-military and civilians increasingly..

Coupta ji has cracked the code for us.

apparently Bajwa(ex-DG ISPR) is the communication advisor to PM niazi.

That explains the renewed interest from pakis..

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think china virus has affected his brain and impaired his ability to think rationally.

Rxbanda

Country flag
I read people saying this guy is drug addict. This tweet confirms it.
samajh kya raha he..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Answer....

in the SM-watch thread, I was mentioning that there is a new trend with paki doing youtube interviews/debates with indian Ex-military and civilians increasingly..

Coupta ji has cracked the code for us.

apparently Bajwa(ex-DG ISPR) is the communication advisor to PM niazi.

That explains the renewed interest from pakis..

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
Dr. APR 🇮🇳🍁 (@drapr007) Tweeted:
#BREAKING : In retaliatory action of Indian Army, 10 border out posts and 1 artillery position of enemy destroyed along the LoC in Samhani, Naali and Goi sectors of PoK. Damage to the enemy is being assessed by local intelligence.

AUSTERLITZ

Country flag
Chanakya was a very a very Rad nigga, he has talked about every form of warfare in his book. Creating spy rings in enemy establishments, siphoning of officers and ministers in the estate to weakning trust of public in the enemy estate just about everythings.

Chanakyas advice.
If your target dosent want to carry out your request.

Daam- If affordable give him the price.

Sham- Get the job done by your clever ness or trick him.

Dand- Punish Blackmail threaten.

Bhed- Last option destroy.
4 ways to solve a problem -

Sham - Reason or diplomacy
Daam - Bribery
Dand - Coercion or war
Bhed- Cause division in enemy ranks to weaken him

Neptune

Country flag
What happen to the classified SU30 MKI formations?

I don’t think formations are classified. That doesn’t make sense, missions, on the other hand, are classified. India probably was testing out Pakistani response time during their drills. Countries do this all the time when they send bombers or reconnaissance aircraft to probe close to enemy airspace so they can see how close they can get before they are intercepted. They also try to collect electric signatures of aircraft or ground based threats. I think it was also a show of strength by India, since it did not forget what happened in February.

So India just tested/probed how long a Pakistani response would take. It seems there was a lot of panic and confusion on the Pakistani side but who knows how much of this is true and not just media. Some of the reported chaos could have been caused by other events too.

One thing is certain, Pakistan got the message that India won’t just sit back and let Pakistan coordinate and support terrorists attacks on Indian soil. Pakistan now knows that the game changed and any miss step will result in the IAF brazenly crossing the LOC and hitting whatever targets they want.

scatterStorm

Country flag
I don’t think formations are classified. That doesn’t make sense, missions, on the other hand, are classified. India probably was testing out Pakistani response time during their drills. Countries do this all the time when they send bombers or reconnaissance aircraft to probe close to enemy airspace so they can see how close they can get before they are intercepted. They also try to collect electric signatures of aircraft or ground based threats. I think it was also a show of strength by India, since it did not forget what happened in February.

So India just tested/probed how long a Pakistani response would take. It seems there was a lot of panic and confusion on the Pakistani side but who knows how much of this is true and not just media. Some of the reported chaos could have been caused by other events too.

One thing is certain, Pakistan got the message that India won’t just sit back and let Pakistan coordinate and support terrorists attacks on Indian soil. Pakistan now knows that the game changed and any miss step will result in the IAF brazenly crossing the LOC and hitting whatever targets they want.
Yes, I meant missions, sorry for the ambiguous question. I do know all this stuff, I just wanted to know if any event happened to tie it to the reasoning of the classified mission. Like bombing raid or SEAD etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles