India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
The people of India has waited a long time to see this. If that's really happened, India scrambled jets near Karachi.

Its time that India behave like Israel and treat Pakistan like Palestine. We are a nation which loves peace but if you mess with us then you get a Brahmos :brahmos:up your as* with love:troll:

Underground Soldier

Country flag

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Imran Khan trying to get militants for TRF!!!!
What rubbish? Pak can't even feed its own citizens and they are giving away scholarships (I know its big joke still it will cost money) at the expense of their citizens money.

I mean hadd hai yaar itna chu**ya koi apne public ko banata hai keya??:facepalm::facepalm::doh::doh:

Underground Soldier

Country flag
What rubbish? Pak can't even feed its own citizens and they are giving away scholarships (I know its big joke still it will cost money) at the expense of their citizens money.

I mean hadd hai yaar itna chu**ya koi apne public ko banata hai keya??:facepalm::facepalm::doh::doh:
Not chutiya Bhai, a very well calculated move. They will cry that they want to give Kashmiri students good education and India is not allowing that. They will also bring cases of maltreatment with Kashmiri students in Indian University...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Should do it tbh.
Saam daam dand bhed.
We are descendants of Chankaya for fucks sake
I don’t think even Chanakya had any prescriptions for creating civil strife in neighbouring kingdoms.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I don’t think even Chanakya had any prescriptions for creating civil strife in neighbouring kingdoms.
Chanakya was a very a very Rad nigga, he has talked about every form of warfare in his book. Creating spy rings in enemy establishments, siphoning of officers and ministers in the estate to weakning trust of public in the enemy estate just about everythings.

Chanakyas advice.
If your target dosent want to carry out your request.

Daam- If affordable give him the price.

Sham- Get the job done by your clever ness or trick him.

Dand- Punish Blackmail threaten.

Bhed- Last option destroy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles