India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

Comments by Press Officer by Chinese Embassy in Islamabad. Says India changing "status quo" in Kashmir has made India-Pakistan relations & China-India relations complex.
Quote Tweet

garg_bharat

Country flag
Nobody understands what China wants from India. The status of Kashmir is just a ruse.

I believe China will continue to act against interests of India no matter what. Even if India gives Kashmir to Pakistan, China will be still be antagonistic. This is a power game and territory is an excuse.

A firm India will make China back off.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
China wants answer from India that where does India stand in this cold war.
I am still confused by what it means by strategic autonomy in this global world with such integrated supply chains. I think we should have a thread where we can discuss strategic autonomy - what we gain or lose with it. How India should position itself in 2020 and why ?

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I am still confused by what it means by strategic autonomy in this global world with such integrated supply chains. I think we should have a thread where we can discuss strategic autonomy - what we gain or lose with it. How India should position itself in 2020 and why ?
I think not just India, but most big countries would move towards this strategic autonomy. Which to me sounds like autarky as far as possible, with total food and fuel independence. Some countries can do it, like USA and Russia. And the rest of the supply lines will be spread into multiple baskets with a hoarding mentality.

TequilaSunrise

Country flag
But, honestly, is Bharat answerable to anyone for its policies and decisions? Does China consult it's strategies with Bharat?:india::nono::confused1::india2:

arkos

Country flag
Fuck this shit Indian government should now officially recognise Taiwan and should declare Tibet as disputed territory
Lol ! funny to see such meltdown in this forum. Whenever something happens DFI is like go to war, do this do that.

Vishal reddy

Country flag
Detailed breakdown of Pak's Defence budget for FY2020-21; of which capital expenditure budget is around $2.2 billion:

View attachment 49936

Just realised Anand Mahindra made more money this year than paki's entire defence budget!!!! LOL
Plus not to mention that imran khan wants to help India financially made me cringe even more!!! Hahaha

HawkisRight

Country flag
Lol ! funny to see such meltdown in this forum. Whenever something happens DFI is like go to war, do this do that.
Dude it's not meltdown I will try to break it down to u so here we go
Cpec - Disputed territory - NO Respect for Indian sovereignty
Arunachal Pradesh - No foreign investment Cause China don't allow as it's a disputed territory as per China - Again no respect for Indian sovereignty
Ladakh and aksai chin - China does salami slicing whenever it wants to put pressure on India and gain concession from Indian government - No respect for Indian sovereignty
Now in this case chene amb in Pakistan gave statement on Kashmir against India Imagine Indian amb to Japan gives statement on hongkong against China
To add to that China opposes and try to insult India on every global forum as enthusiasticly as a kid

Then why d fck we religiously follow one China policy? Time to change that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles