India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
sharing my "musings"

if it is true that... there was something called "operation kabaddi" planned in sept-oct 2001 which couldn't move bcoz of US invasion of Afghanistan(bcoz pak asked USA to guarantee a secure eastern border so it could move its troops on Afghan border to protect US logistics)

then... US is leaving this yr... the American "veto" on any cross LOC onslaught by Indian army won't be there

so can this 2021 fulfil what was left undone in 2001

multiple veterans have said a 15-20km deep capture all along LOC is possible in a matter of 3-4 days provided the political will.... beyond that would be extremely bloody
Just one input, muricans are not severing their ties with PAK, they are hopeful that pak will be useful to murican interests in the future.

From Assistant Secretary of Defense for Indo-Pacific Security Affairs Ely Ratner's nomination hearing yesterday.

1623949556403.png

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Just one input, muricans are not severing their ties with PAK, they are hopeful that pak will be useful to murican interests in the future.

From Assistant Secretary of Defense for Indo-Pacific Security Affairs Ely Ratner's nomination hearing yesterday.

View attachment 95212

Chinese have promised them something very big... (bigger than the 1-2 billion dollars per annum Americans will throw at them...)

& in return pakis will sell Afghanistan to china... the puppet taliban regime under ISI & a $2 trillion worth mineral reserves

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Chinese have promised them something very big... (bigger than the 1-2 billion dollars per annum Americans will throw at them...)

& in return pakis will sell Afghanistan to china... the puppet taliban regime under ISI & a $2 trillion worth mineral reserves
There are no minerals in that hell-hole.. This is major misconception I have seen but believe me there is nothing and if there were something Pakistan would have gotten involved ages ago but the truth is there is nothing

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

We'll know if this scenario is in play by 2025 hopefully.

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We'll know if this scenario is in play by 2025 hopefully.
What will likely happen In Afghanistan is probably 3 state solution. Taliban will get a huge chunk of land while the government gets the north and the Turks east.. Turkey will remain as guaraantor of this imho and Pakistan will oversee it.. The government will get a tiny land consisting of mostly previous tajik lands

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
There are no minerals in that hell-hole.. This is major misconception I have seen but believe me there is nothing and if there were something Pakistan would have gotten involved ages ago but the truth is there is nothing
It does not matter whether there are actual minerals in Afghanistan, any one who want an excuse to fund a military campaign in afghanistan they use minerals as one of the top excuses.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

I see it different .

Hellhole have some reserve , some really nice ones ,and what harm is it to mine when you can get it for almost free

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
What will likely happen In Afghanistan is probably 3 state solution. Taliban will get a huge chunk of land while the government gets the north and the Turks east.. Turkey will remain as guaraantor of this imho and Pakistan will oversee.. The government will get a tiny land consisting of mostly previous tajik lands
Turks ????

Those opportunist , they will try but won't have proper control , as talibs will start spanking them if thry don't agree with them , and turks can't afford it alone ,maybe they may act as a proxy for US

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag

I see it different .

Hellhole have some reserve , some really nice ones ,and what harm is it to mine when you can get it for almost free
& that's what chinese & pakis want

imagine... Afghan taliban will come to power... impose sharia... Islamic banking... means no "interest"... chinese will earn multifold

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
first they sold Afghanistan to Americans & now china...

& I have a feeling... paki & amreekis will never converge again...

A bipolar world is again emerging... & the "AXIS POWERS" minus japan will be in chinese camp

look at how germany, italy, turkey behaving.

a picture is emerging
Turkey can’t stay with Chinks as it will hurt their domestic politics due to Uighur muslim issue, as Uighurs are Ethnic Turks and their occupied country was called East Turkestan before China occupied it. I’ve seen Turks abusing Pakistanis for being a slave of China on Twitter, in fact many such screenshots have been posted on this particular thread by @Vishalreddy3 nibba.

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

I see it different .

All that is just theories like how PK had found huge oil near Karachi and it turned out to be nothing.. There is no evidence of minerals in Afghanistan.. According to my info it is just a myth.

Turks ????

Those opportunist , they will try but won't have proper control , as talibs will start spanking them if thry don't agree with them , and turks can't afford it alone ,maybe they may act as a proxy for US
I don't think they would want to anger Taliban even tho they have alot of allies surrending Afganistan.. Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyrstan and Azerbaijan. Turkey has alot stronger footing there than The US but still if they piss off Taliban and they put on the punching gloves they will all get spanked as the talibs can just go for centuries. Turkey doesn't want to upset them and the same goes to Pakistan they have no energy for all that shit as they are involved in multiple other places which means Pakistan and Turkey will avoid angering Taliban at all costs bumping heads with Taliban is just not high on their lists as they got their plate full elsewhere

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
All that is just theories like how PK had found huge oil near Karachi and it turned out to be nothing.. There is no evidence of minerals in Afghanistan.. According to my info it is just a myth.

I don't think they would want to anger Taliban even tho they have alot of allies surrending Afganistan.. Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyrstan and Azerbaijan. Turkey has alot stronger footing there than The US but still if they piss off Taliban and they put on the punching gloves they will all get spanked as the talibs can just go for centuries. Turkey doesn't want to upset them and the same goes to Pakistan they have no energy for all that shit as they are involved in multiple other places which means Pakistan and Turkey will avoid angering Taliban at all costs
Just need to rise sentiment against durrand line , pakistan will be busy again , we need to hear up the wakan corridor and durrand line too much so that Chinese access is through disturbed region , need is to create mercenary on hire basis in afgan land so that they can create infighting among talibs

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Just need to rise sentiment against durrand line , pakistan will be busy again , we need to hear up the wakan corridor and durrand line too much so that Chinese access is through disturbed region , need is to create mercenary on hire basis in afgan land so that they can create infighting among talibs
Durrand line is already hot but not hot enough to make a difference, BLA and Sindhudeshis can possibly harass their supply runs all the while Pathans bang them at the border, this is an effective way but coordination between those groups is seldom achieved

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
& that's what chinese & pakis want

imagine... Afghan taliban will come to power... impose sharia... Islamic banking... means no "interest"... chinese will earn multifold
I dont see afghan taliban coming into power as long as al qaeda is aligned with them and al qaeda is still aligned with them. 50% owned by Afghan goverment 20 percent is contested and remaining is owned by indoozal afghan taliban groups getting routine buttseks from daeshfags also. Beggar porkies cant dictate shieet in the outcomes of afghanistan. The vaccum created off withdrawl will amp up violent shieet across porky afghan border and revive Ttp. Half dyks will as usual side with afghan taliban in a war those bankrupted porky bhikhari could never afford. The question is will Hans put boot in afghanistan and to what extent.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Durrand line is already hot but not hot enough to make a difference, BLA and Sindhudeshis can possibly harass their supply runs all the while Pathans bang them at the border, this is an effective way but coordination between those groups is seldom achieved
There was a series of meetings some time back , bla should try to get some atgm , rocket launcher , and if get a chance , supply them fucking drones , manufacturers in world needs order , while we have a customer in Balochistan ,@Del horno to keep pakistan in line , can US supply bla , normal drones and remove them from fucking terrorist list

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I dont see afghan taliban coming into power as long as al qaeda is aligned with them and al qaeda is still aligned with them. 50% owned by Afghan goverment 20 percent is contested and remaining is owned by indoozal afghan taliban groups getting routine buttseks from daeshfags also. Beggar porkies cant dictate shieet in the outcomes of afghanistan. The vaccum created off withdrawl will amp up violent shieet across porky afghan border and revive Ttp. Half dyks will as usual side with afghan taliban in a war those bankrupted porky bhikhari could never afford. The question is will Hans put boot in afghanistan and to what extent.
I can confirm Taliban controls more than 50% and the government has pretty much lost morally and forces surrendering every single day.. The war is over for them pretty much and the US won't even assist them with airforce after withdrawal.. Turkey will remain but with Taliban's blessing and if not they will get kicked out but what could happen is that Taliban getting 70% of the country under the Istanbul talks with PK, Turkey present and the remaining is shared between the Gov't and turks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles