India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikesingh

Country flag
I second that. There are issues there.

This is a very old Chinese design. While demarcating boundary with Nepal the Chinese deliberately left the Lipulekh Area undemarcated stating that since they have no boundary agreement with India, recognizing the Lipulekh area as the trijunction point of the boundary will compromise the Chinese claims.

Lipulekh though had been recognized as the common pass between India and China in the 1959 trade agreement and even the Chinese do not dispute that. China is fighting the battle through Nepalese proxy who rightly say that the area is undemarcated. However there is no dispute about Tawaghat - Gaunji valley through which the road runs and some of the Naples claims on it are plainly absurd.

Chinese wield considerable influence in Nepal through the Marxist Leftist and Maoist proxies particularly amongst their Brahminical intelligentsia. But it must be viewed in that manner rather than read too much into it.

Nepal overall is our good neighbour and nothing hurtful or unwarranted must be heaped on to them. Take the press as that existing in India, remain aware of it but carry on in amicable and friendly manner.

Please do not unnecessarily denigrate them by bad-mouthing.
The problem is that most Nepalis don't like Indians as they think we are too dominating and act like a big brother. What is most worrisome, India’s lavish economic assistance and concessions to Nepal are hardly ever acknowledged, let alone appreciated, in Nepal.

It is often argued by the Nepalis that the Indo-Nepal relationship is highly “unequal” because of the unequal Treaty of Peace and Friendship which the two countries signed in 1950.

A former Director General of Survey Department, Nepal, Buddhi Narayan Shrestha, says that because of the open border, India has encroached on Nepalese territory at 54 places. Smuggled Indian goods and material are in plenty in Nepal because of the open border. Archaeological materials such as ancient bricks and materials of Lumbini area (birthplace of Lord Buddha) have been smuggled to Piparhawa of India etc. The accusations are many.

He further states that India is trying to distort historical facts due to lack of a controlled border system between the two countries. Another major negative impact of the open border according to Shrestha is that more than 5000 Nepali girls are sold annually in the Indian brothels.

The bottom line is: The open border system with Nepal should be revisited. Time for a hard decision has come.

Levina

A feminist who is a Doval fan
Country flag
There is movie on that titled "aYARI" ...... Corona Fever break must have made many to see it.
Hahaha
True. Ayyari is a good movie— it is based on Col Bakshi’s life.
Watch SPECIAL OPs series on hotstar, that too is based on his and his team’s ops.
In one of the episodes there’s a scene where the sleuth is shown investigating AJMAL KASAB.
That officer today is on tenterhooks— thanks to elements within India who want honest officers punished.
If you open my article, i’ve posted link to PART-3 at the top. It’s about the same officer.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
You think it is so simple ??
Tell me how many roads connect Nepal with Tibet ? Give me the road length from Tibetan bases up to Tarai. Road classifications, whether all-weather or seasonal, Bridge classifications. Then we can hazard a guess.
Concur that. Geography will play a huge part.
Also, Nepal will not be a pushover, especially if India is backing it. We can supply Nepal must faster than China can ever supply it's front-lines in Nepal.

historically, South Nepal has strong people-people relations with Nepal.
China even if captures Nepal would be fighting a guerrilla warfare in South Nepal.

And that's just the military equation.

Internationally, attacking Nepal would be extremely unsavory to China.
Nepal has zero history of attacking any other nation directly or indirectly.
The sanctions on China would be immediate and catastrophic.

Bhadra

Country flag
Has army ever Studied how so many Stone pelters show up near the site of encounter.
There must be some method used by the handlers right?
WhatsApp and Telegram perhaps.
Is post and telegraph Services in J&K under the Army ?
Are telecom Services under the Army ?
Is the Civil administration under the Army ?
Is the local Police under the Army ?
Is the Economic Offenses wing who study illegal transfer of money and hawala under the Army?
Are the banking and Financial Services under the Army ?

Then tell me what does Army study how a crowd gathers and pelt stones ??

Waanar

Country flag
Is post and telegraph Services in J&K under the Army ?
Are telecom Services under the Army ?
Is the Civil administration under the Army ?
Is the local Police under the Army ?
Is the Economic Offenses wing who study illegal transfer of money and hawala under the Army?
Are the banking and Financial Services under the Army ?

Then tell me what does Army study how a crowd gathers and pelt stones ??
Saar, the Geological Survey of India is not under Army either but they don't refrain from using the maps.
I don't get what point you're trying to put across.
He simply asked a very relevant and sensible question with no hint of sarcasm or otherwise.

The Army is expected to not let any slack affect it's operations even if it's not directly it's responsibility, so it's pretty natural to wonder if there is any mechanism in place to give figures and disrupt assembly during an encounter.
We all know how the Army leads the way in every aspect related to security.

Bhadra

Country flag
Hahaha
True. Ayyari is a good movie— it is based on Col Bakshi’s life.
Watch SPECIAL OPs series on hotstar, that too is based on his and his team’s ops.
In one of the episodes there’s a scene where the sleuth is shown investigating AJMAL KASAB.
That officer today is on tenterhooks— thanks to elements within India who want honest officers punished.
If you open my article, i’ve posted link to PART-3 at the top. It’s about the same officer.
Watched Special Ops too.... it is a RAW op ed. But a good movie .... not about Honey Bakshi....

TSD of Army fell victim to the jealousy of IB and RAW who felt threatened by its existence... That is what I feel... they do not want Military Intelligence to encroach on their monopolistic empires....

Levina

Country flag
Watched Special Ops too.... it is a RAW op ed. But a good movie .... not about Honey Bakshi....

TSD of Army fell victim to the jealousy of IB and RAW who felt threatened by its existence... That is what I feel... they do not want Military Intelligence to encroach on their monopolistic empires....
1. TSD was very capable of carrying put attacks in countries across the border. ISI’s HQ too had come under their crosshair and that’s exactly when ISI and it’s stooges in India panicked and got TSD disbanded.
So I stand by what I said. Special ops is based on Bakshi sir’s ops.
2. I personally know Col hunny Bakshi and have done 4 articles on the him. He’s a legend!!!

I have posted about ISI’s HQ blast in my article(part-1), the link to which was posted here.

Last edited:

Bhadra

Country flag
Saar, the Geological Survey of India is not under Army either but they don't refrain from using the maps.
He simply asked a very relevant and sensible question with no hint of sarcasm or otherwise.

The Army is expected to not let any slack affect it's operations even if it's not directly it's responsibility, so it's pretty natural to wonder if there is any mechanism in place to give figures and disrupt assembly during an encounter.
There was no srcasm any where...
The crowd gathering is basically a police and intelligence service which has to be found and monitored through post telegraphs and internet services, The Economic Offenses wing of DRI has to trace the money supplied for these activities, Control over and information on financial transactions of OGW and suspects has to come through the Financial institutions.

So all that is under civil administration which has to form part of the joint Command but Civil administration specially J&K police had always been hostile to Army because most of them are Jamaities deliberately recruited by successive fundamentalist governments in J&K.

Now it is hoped that nexus will be broken it being a UT. However the IAS cadre and local Civil adam cadre had always remained hostile to police and Army, more so in J&k. They can only be coerced into cooperation by politicians - who are the most hostile element existing there.
That is why J&K needs a direct intervention of the Central Govt.

Look at how the CRPF is up in Arms against IG Ops Srinagar for ticking them off. In India, they are born politicians... lobbyists and Unionbaz.... That IG Ops is an excellent IPS Officer.

Levina

Country flag
After Riyaz Naikoo, Hizbul Mujahideen has appointed Saifullah Mir, aka Ghazi Haider as the new leader of the terror outfit in the Valley.

View attachment 47614
He is a resident of Malangpora in Pulwama. He was handpicked by Naikoo as his 2iC and trained for terror ops.

Kithne Ghazi ayenge? Aur kithne Ghazi jayenge?? 😜 😂

The days are numbered for this jackass! He must have shat in his pants when he was appointed!! :pound:

Haha

Sometimes I feel we should not be publishing pictures and names of these terrorists.
They deserve to be 72’d in ignominy.

Bhadra

Country flag

About Geographical Survey of India - It is a creation of the Armed Forces and till very late it used to be headed by a Brigadiers as the Surveyor General of India and subsequently by a Maj Gen. They were officered by Corps of Engineers tll a few years ago.

Army and Navy possess the essential skill to survey and make Maps even today and have their special Organisations dedicated for it. Basic surveys can be carried out by Engineers and Gunners and Hydrography by Navy.

So do not Survey with other services.

Army can also carry out interception and monitoring but not allowed under law of the land. Other agencies can do it. It would be unthinkable for Army to raid J&K bank to check financial transactions...
That is the point...

Bhadra

Country flag
Haha

Sometimes I feel we should not be publishing pictures and names of these terrorists.
They deserve to be 72’d in ignominy.
No No No ..my dear. CI/CT operations and public Perception ops is the focal point in winning people. Terrorist losses, their defeats, and Killings need to be publicized out of proportion. The terrorist must always be projected as devils and their misdeeds need to be highlighted.

The neutral population always tends to sway towards the winning side. Hence Kills and the stories of kills assume significant importance for the military side of CI/CT operations. The Friendly elements in the population needs a mental satisfaction. The Black need discouragement.

That is how the media plays a vital role in CI/CT warfare. That is why some hostile media houses publish Army losses on the front page.

Levina

Country flag
No No No ..my dear. CI/CT operations and public Perception ops is the focal point in winning people. Terrorist losses, their defeats, and Killings need to be publicized out of proportion. The terrorist must always be projected as devils and their misdeeds need to be highlighted.

The neutral population always tends to sway towards the winning side. Hence Kills and the stories of kills assume significant importance for the military side of CI/CT operations. The Friendly elements in the population needs a mental satisfaction. The Black need discouragement.

That is how the media plays a vital role in CI/CT warfare. That is why some hostile media houses publish Army losses on the front page.
I support publishing pics of their dead bodies. Let the wanna-be-terrorists see how they will look when they blow themselves up.
I agree, this is part of psy-ops.
But come to think of it— these terrorists get their oxygen and fan following from their pics in which they are seen holding guns and displaying their psuedo-machoism, which gets published in main stream media.
Albeit, I do understand that it’s imperative to spread their pics to glean intel.

Yet....deep inside I hate looking at pics of these terrorists holding their guns. Lol
I abhor it!

Last edited:

Levina

Country flag
Anyone can verify this? Porks are upto something or phat gayi hai ?

FAT-gayi-hai!!! :p

I hope you know the ABDALI “accident” which happened a day before Imran Khan declared that —“India is finding reasons to carry out false flag operations”.
:D

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
View attachment 47583
Now Pakistan Army wants every state to contribute to defence budget. World best Army doesn't even have money for day to day needs......😁😁😂😂
Defense belongs to whole country therefore every citizen should pay to Pakistan army. Extortion money my goon army occupying a landmass of 22 crore inhabitants called Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles