India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortal

Country flag
FAT-gayi-hai!!! :p

I hope you know the ABDALI “accident” which happened a day before Imran Khan declared that —“India is finding reasons to carry out false flag operations”.
:D
Ma’am could u provide more hints. Did we use Brahmose to destroy it with pin point accuracy, launched from Sukhoi

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

Pak PM IK call Chinese President XI & informed him that IA may attack & capture PoK & Gilgit-Baltistan & seek Chinese help.What the Chinese President replied is not known bt our agencies got information about this phone call from Chinese sources.

|| Baltistan Temperature -2℃ ||

For once I pray 2 God it is true, the salwar soilin display by Bakis is one worthy thing to watch before we die.

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
This all seems Rubbish, to keep up the morale of Twitter Force. Any retaliation will on Pak Northern Border or by Pak Freedom fighters

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
If anything happens for real... Whenever India take POK.. please amke Balushistan, sindh, KPK separate countries..

And take Gurudwara, and Hinglaj temple in india with few kilometres in buffer.. I hope it happens one day
Most important you forgot - Shri Shankaracharya’s Sharada Peetham

Fried to death ✌
Can someone enlighten me as to what was the weapon used here ?
Anti tank ? And where & when this piece of crisp action took place ?

Also, what is this ’Abdali’ incident all about ?

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Pakistan is falling in a trap if it really moves its troops to LOC and Balochis are taking advantage of this.
As much as I want to fucking decimate the Pakistanis, it would be a pretty brilliant move to get them to pivot to their Eastern border and spend money by the metric tonnes on things like CAPs, arti duels etc while we seriously ramp up Baloch & Pashtun Movements w/ NDS.

WARREN SS

Country flag

Pak PM IK call Chinese President XI & informed him that IA may attack & capture PoK & Gilgit-Baltistan & seek Chinese help.What the Chinese President replied is not known bt our agencies got information about this phone call from Chinese sources.

|| Baltistan Temperature -2℃ ||

For once I pray 2 God it is true, the salwar soilin display by Bakis is one worthy thing to watch before we die.
Bunch Of Horse Shit Sorry but We are Not in Place To capture POK Yet
Not Even in War Games

Skardu alone Will Take 7-8 Days or even Ten That To We have Make count of Heavy casualties
IAF don't Even Deployed There Top End Fighters in Leh or J&K

Sindh Is Easiest Target We Can Capture there Hyderabad City Within 72 Hours And Will reach upto indus

They Only have 1 Strike Corps (50,000) And One Major Air base there To protect Karachi And Whole of Sindh

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Not Even in War Games

Skardu alone Will Take 7-8 Days or even Ten That To We have Make count of Heavy casualties

Sindh Is Easiest Target We Can Capture there Hyderabad City Within 72 Hours And Will reach upto indus

They Only have 1 Strike Corps (50,000) And One Major Air base there To protect Karachi
Not Even in War Games

Damn, that's somehow very disappointing :daru: I should have participated in the wargame to understand what is going on....

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Anyone can verify this? Porks are upto something or phat gayi hai ?

porks are vigilant they want to prevent surprise attacks by India, we should not make foolish assumptions. And if Modi really wanted to attack PoK there would not have been any noise in the media. This is not how you go to war. Like always nothing serious will happen.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
porks are vigilant they want to prevent surprise attacks by India, we should not make foolish assumptions. And if Modi really wanted to attack PoK there would not have been any noise in the media. This is not how you go to war. Like always nothing serious will happen.
If you ever go to war janta should back you in it. Govt is marketing designs and making aware to normal public By the time we go to war public will back govt.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Not Even in War Games

They Only have 1 Strike Corps (50,000) And One Major Air base there To protect Karachi And Whole of Sindh
Doubt it. Falcon is the most objective analyst on issues like this (never prone to hyping our side or rumors), to the point of basically being a buzzkill - but even he says we can do it.

Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 1.28.35 AM.png

WARREN SS

Country flag
Doubt it. Falcon is the most objective analyst on issues like this (never prone to hyping our side or rumors), to the point of basically being a buzzkill - but even he says we can do it.

View attachment 47673
Read What he said Through Mountain terrain it Will takes Weeks Which is 70 % of Valley

I said Skardu is 7-8 days through Kargil & Leh ( Which is strategically is very Important than Kashmir valley for India )

He is talking Chamb sector Well It Easy To say Than done against Hostile armed Population And PAK army
I Still Don't Know How Will We cross Khyper bass,FATA ,NWFP With Mechanized forces once We cross Sialkot sector

Last edited:

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

View attachment 47673
Bruh, please don't post ss from other forum which would be against forum rules. Every here is familiar with Falcon sir, so jus quote the sentence. That'd be enough.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
What if we are deliberately making such noise, making the enemy take it as just another warning without any spl motive? To keep them guessing? Anyways, they are best at what they do. Let us trust in our authorities and pray to God for success in whatever action we are determined to do.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Skardu And Gilgit is Most Important Asset For india

'
Hypothetically If there Will Ever be a Land Swap Peace deal I can Let valley happily Go for SKardu And Gilgit

Why Because It Will Open us Again For central Europe that is Why there Threat Of Chinese Attack is impending Because It Will Cost Chinese Trillions $ of OBOR And There Dream to dominate Central asia and Europe

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Bruh, please don't post ss from other forum which would be against forum rules. Every here is familiar with Falcon sir, so jus quote the sentence. That'd be enough.
Okay, didn't know. I figured I'd upload the screenshot so there was no question of 1) Me making it up 2) Anything being "lost in translation"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles