India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ketaki

Country flag
i was talking to a turkish engineer (online during my work day)- i was in process of telling him to do something during his site visit and i asked when is it planned?

he said friday...i asked isn't friday a weekly off in turkey? (being an islamic nation- rolls eyes)

HE SAID, "NO UNFORTUNATELY"

so i guess islam eventually corrupts mind of anyone (no matter rich or poor, 1st world country or 3rd world) who is continuously bombarded with its sick theology of martyrdom, heaven and 72 virgins...even at very mild intensity

(remembers moeen ali:pound:)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Anyways porks used to get Chinese copies now they can buy original over expensive russi maal.
Russians can’t give weapons for free, Porkies will have to buy those equipment which they obviously will. This will only further destroy their financial condition.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Russian main export is weapons, pakis will pay some how .
They have got monies for weapons.
India buys weapons from usa , France and israel too.
To Hume bura nai lagna chaiye.
Russia is Pressurizing india to but Russia weapons
Their is just one motto of Russia
if you will not but Russian weapon we will sell it to Pakistan
it's a similar case of igla sam system .
In which India declared igla winner when Russia said they will sell it to Pakistan

FalconZero

Country flag
In which India declared igla winner when Russia said they will sell it to Pakistan
They are free to do that, don't care. Long term goal should be removing our dependence on imports, doesn't matter which country, if Russia thinks that they can actually play monkey balancing then good luck to them. As for pakis, they are free to destroy their country and get further into debt trap trying to compete with us.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
But Russia is also unable to close deals which are already signed, like ak203 for example. And they spend years and years in negotiations even when GoI is fully ready to buy, like super Sukhoi for example.

American MIC is considered good because they deliver on time, same cannot be said about Russian MIC.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
But Russia is also unable to close deals which are already signed, like ak203 for example. And they spend years and years in negotiations even when GoI is fully ready to buy, like super Sukhoi for example.

American MIC is considered good because they deliver on time, same cannot be said about Russian MIC.
Russians use it as a weapon selling tool, Pakistanis buy weapons like India as if they have no shortage of money, their economy is just 270 Billion dollars and if its not enough their financial conditions are getting worse day by day, high debt, high interest on debt, low gdp growth, low exports, low production etc.

I want Pakistan airforce to buy a big amount of Chinese J-20 or FC-31s atleast 4-5 squadrons, it will be the best thing which will happen to us.

Ayushraj

Country flag

Ak 203 is still not finalized since we are paying soo much for buying derivative of worlds most copied rifle.
So GOI want a price reduction

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ak 203 is still not finalized since we are paying soo much for buying derivative of worlds most copied rifle.
So GOI was a prize reduction
I’m still saying, import AK-15s off the shelf, Russians want them to be manufactured in Russia as Russian economy needs some air and this is a huge order.

Ayushraj

Country flag
I’m still saying, import AK-15s off the shelf, Russians want them to be manufactured in Russia as Russian economy needs some air and this is a huge order.
If we consider buying ak 15 off shelf.
Price between sig and ak 15 is somewhat similar
So must go off buying sig rifle since it's new weapon and its tested in loc.
Ak 203 is preferred since GOI want to manufacture it in India.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
If we consider buying ak 15 off shelf.
Price between sig and ak 15 is somewhat similar
So must go off buying sig rifle since it's new weapon and its tested in loc.
Ak 203 is preferred since GOI want to manufacture it in India.
Battle rifle doctri;e of Indian Army is Sh!t. A battle rifle has a lot of recoil and should be used from longer distances, Assault Rifles for most of the warload and Carbines for close quarter combat. All SiGs will be a joke.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Can't do that because of atmnirbhar bharta.
Opposition will going to ramed themselves up the gov ass if that happens.
Government didn’t gave a fuck to opposition when they imported SiG-716i, they won’t give a fuck if AK-15s are imported. Period.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
So GOI want a price reduction
But a vendor must also know how to close a deal after in principle agreement has been reached between two countries. customer will always haggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles