Make them spend a shit ton of money
Then simply not show up and do it through WhatsApp video call 😂

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Arrange a meeting, that too in the heart of porkland,
Make them spend a shit ton of money
Then simply not show up and do it through WhatsApp video call 😂
They are hyping it to be like north korea US talks and want the world to see both as equals but current GOI position is to not even give pakistan the value of a street dog

shade

Country flag
They are hyping it to be like north korea US talks and want the world to see both as equals but current GOI position is to not even give pakistan the value of a street dog
There will probably be a secret vidcall.
Both that Fakir cuntry and our corona-whacked and Biden-fearing Gormint want PeAcE and (((free trade of goods))) ( the bhikari qaum mostly, along with some greedy traders here ).

Then once again some Jernail-Jihadi cooperative g*ndmasti will happen, again we will apply the stick to them( hope this time it's the Navy doing the honors ) and everything will go into cold war again.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Turkish people have senses unlike pakis
I’m in Dephencehub and in general they are secular and in real life too, I remember they performed the last rites of our martyrs of WW2 according to their religious beliefs when Britain disowned them.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I remember they performed the last rites of our martyrs of WW2 according to their religious beliefs when Britain disowned them.
Can I get a link for that incident

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
There was a video of a vlog of an Indian in Turkey who visited a place where Indian soldiers were KIA during WW2. I watched the whole vlog then told you.
Okay 👌
But that history seems intriguing
I would love to hear more about it

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Idk how past is different than today as there is lots of videos of turkish beheading and playing with corps of kurds even women fighters
Turkish Army is a rogue army. You disprove your loyalty towards your country the day you try to overthrow a government that is of the people, by the people and for the people.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
A lot of this could be outside forces that want to overthrow erdrogan??
The military under Ataturk was meant to be the protector of a secular, nationalist Turkey, modeler after Ataturk's vision of a futuristic Turkey. As a result, senior ranks of the Turkish Army were filled with the previous generations appointing future generations who had the same world-view as them. This resulted in the Turkish Armed Forces behaving like a much more diluted version of the Pak Army(without the corruption part), by maintaining pressure on the civilian government if it became overtly Islamist, and at times conducting coups as well, but surprisingly characterised by really low levels of corruption and the eventual return of democracy and civilian governments once things cooled off. The civilian population also generally supported their major crackdowns on Islamist orgs like the Grey Wolves and the AKP. If you want to read more about the Turkish Armed Forces' rather strange relationship with the civilian government and how it continues to date, read about the 2007 E-Memorandum or the 1997 memorandum.

However, this changed in 2016 with the coup against Erdogan, as for the first time in decades, the public were against the military and supported Erdogan. I remember seeing the television when I stayed in Bursa where Erdogan made face time public calls and rallied the people of Turkey. As a result, the Turkish Army was unable to take control, and after Erdogan returned, he promptly cut off the fangs of the Turkish Military by just executing the Generals who lead the coup and those who were Kemalist, replacing them with hardcore Islamists. This resulted in the tradition of the Turkish Army being the Guardian of Turkish Secularism dying out, empowering Erdogan to push through dictatorial and Islamist reforms like the abolition of the Presidential System of Govt. in 2017, and the gradual degradation of the Turkish Armed Forces' professionalism.

EDIT: Outside forces, when they exist, aren't really powerful in Turkey. Gulen and his followers are widely hated in Turkey even among the Turkish Urban population, which is generally more Secular and Westernised. The Erdogan supporters are mostly the rural voters, with the cities being as modern as Europe, and the people being fully secular. Never saw a single hardcore M in any of the major cities of Turkey myself. Though this is anecdotal, this can also be seen in the voting patterns of the referendums over the last 4 years, with Erdogan relying on support from the rural areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles