India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Send them to Paxtan
Why Paxtan? Because then theae seperatist kashmiris can do their r@ndi rona in Porkistan and their media will keep highlighting this and their country will fall from 5th floor straight into a dustbin.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Why Paxtan? Because then theae seperatist kashmiris can do their r@ndi rona in Porkistan and their media will keep highlighting this and their country will fall from 5th floor straight into a dustbin.
Better use their maulana to spread that if a muslim man cut his d1ck ,it will regrow after 6 months , 2 times it's original size , i will love their face after 6 months.

Well btw ,how you insert those non common emoji , i only saw them here

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
rural people can still vote? what % of middle class Indians can understand these 56d moves? I am worried that the nationalism factor which is one of the major factors for bjp winning is being dented by these things. How many people will even understand GAVI? what did we get from cease fire(ask for dawood inreturn for ceasefire?) ?What if the bombs caught in J&K today were successfully detonated?
Blasting an ied will only give us an excuse which is good for our designs.these terror attack attempts will not stop as that is their only mode of attack according to their country's state and resources,so don't expect a full stop cessation of attempts but a reduction only.they will try,but it will get progressively harder to influence kashmir from pak point of view as we are addicting a large chunk of the population there to our system to a point where they will regard pak as an enemy if they do any terror related actions.understand paki mind and objectives,he needs to control the Kashmiri mind through islam,we have to corrupt the islamic minds of Kashmiris which we could not do due to article 370 and no political will by replacing islam with things such as earning money and living well which will lower the support and willingness to take action for paki national interest and also permenantly dent their area of influence.even if they wanted to a corrupted kashmiri won't take arms against the state or do criminal activities as they will be too decadent and too civilized to dare do it and rock the boat.after that we only need to subvert the institutions and media in Kashmir to send memes and ideas that disincentivises the islamic terror way.

Don't mistake this strategy for Aman ki asha if you may think it has some similarities as it actually comes from very realist and cynical mind,it is basically doing a combination of what wokes do to their enemies and china and applying it to indian kashmir and maybe even whole of India.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Better use their maulana to spread that if a muslim man cut his d1ck ,it will regrow after 6 months , 2 times it's original size , i will love their face after 6 months.

Well btw ,how you insert those non common emoji , i only saw them here

Aids prevention
Cancer on p€πis :pound::hail:

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Blasting an ied will only give us an excuse which is good for our designs.these terror attack attempts will not stop as that is their only mode of attack according to their country's state and resources,so don't expect a full stop cessation of attempts but a reduction only.they will try,but it will get progressively harder to influence kashmir from pak point of view as we are addicting a large chunk of the population there to our system to a point where they will regard pak as an enemy if they do any terror related actions.understand paki mind and objectives,he needs to control the Kashmiri mind through islam,we have to corrupt the islamic minds of Kashmiris which we could not do due to article 370 and no political will by replacing islam with things such as earning money and living well which will lower the support and willingness to take action for paki national interest and also permenantly dent their area of influence.even if they wanted to a corrupted kashmiri won't take arms against the state or do criminal activities as they will be too decadent and too civilized to dare do it and rock the boat.after that we only need to subvert the institutions and media in Kashmir to send memes and ideas that disincentivises the islamic terror way.

Don't mistake this strategy for Aman ki asha if you may think it has some similarities as it actually comes from very realist and cynical mind,it is basically doing a combination of what wokes do to their enemies and china and applying it to indian kashmir and maybe even whole of India.
Basically we have to lower the Overton window of violence and ennui in kashmir like changing the pattern of weekly infiltration attempts to monthly and yearly non withstanding if they are successful or not.a slow suffocation like in china.make the percentage of population willing to go against the state lower and lower by making them decadent and addicted to money with secondary benefit of uplifting the local economy by being a willing human resource and thereby tacitly supporting the Indian state.basically create the Muslim version of the sindu.

Complete cessation of terror activities will only happen with destabilization and break up of paki state.that is the second to last step and the step before that is the slow suffocation of paki elements in kashmir.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Basically we have to lower the Overton window of violence and ennui in kashmir like changing the pattern of weekly infiltration attempts to monthly and yearly non withstanding if they are successful or not.a slow suffocation like in china.make the percentage of population willing to go against the state lower and lower by making them decadent and addicted to money with secondary benefit of uplifting the local economy by being a willing human resource and thereby tacitly supporting the Indian state.basically create the Muslim version of the sindu.

Complete cessation of terror activities will only happen with destabilization and break up of paki state.that is the second to last step and the step before that is the slow suffocation of paki elements in kashmir.
I think the ones who love all the material stuff were already confined to their houses. The ones that took up arms are the hardcore jihadis who dont get addicted to nothing. Pretty evident from who has the street power, jihadis in 1st world still following barbaric executions. These people believe that this life on earth is only a test & the real life is after death, my personal experience says deradicalization through many mediums doesnt work, atleast on muslims.

sorcerer

Country flag

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
I think the ones who love all the material stuff were already confined to their houses. The ones that took up arms are the hardcore jihadis who dont get addicted to nothing. Pretty evident from who has the street power, jihadis in 1st world still following barbaric executions. These people believe that this life on earth is only a test & the real life is after death, my personal experience says deradicalization through many mediums doesnt work, atleast on muslims.
I get your point,but I meant a mass subversion process with patronage of the state rather than a official deradicalisation movement by the state in the open.infact,both can be carried out in parallel in two tracks,one overground that is bait and cover and the subversion doing the majority of the damage in the long run and undergoing in secret.

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
So as per reports porkies will get our vaccines. I believe the farce of ceasefire violation was just to get vaccine. Once bhikaris get our vaccines it will be back to normal. We should delay it as much as possible as we need lot more vaccines.
So porkies ate getting through covax/gavi. I believe rich countries already payed. Sometimes even our RW headlines can be misleading. I believe we should have received money as well.

Relieved we r not selling them directly and we should not sell it to them even if they pay more. We should hold till 50% of our people r vaccinated and it should take 1 year more

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
BLA Attack and Capture of Pakistani Military’s 84th Wing Kotri Outposts in Kahan, Balochistan

New video

The posts they are attacking look like they are in the middle of nowhere and it always seem that they have no back up to contact when they are attacked enmasse.you don't see such attacks in kashmir as the terrorists are always outnumbered and they always try to do commando raids or hit and run type attacks with the mass convergence of fire from many locations like in this video.can any of you explain why it happens a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles