India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandestiny

Country flag
Na just doing the needful.
Basically doing things, which don't move even a blade of grass on ground.
Remember LOC was called ceasefire line , before Shimla agreement of 1972?
Precisely , nothing will change for war never stopped in kishmir only ceasefire or yuddhviram happened.
The geopolitical reason was summarized by ayushraj well.
So it seems a biggest challenge for Modi bigger than revoking 35A.
Without bringing pok into india , it wont solve. Making india border with afg will then solve issue i think.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Despite all these , govt doing ceasefire agreement. :mad2:
Stop thinking in binaries, this is a bad habit commies have imposed on us, and our folks are falling into the trap.

real world is more nuanced than commie discourse make it seem. If binary discourse is such a proven concept, world will either have order or chaos with nothing in between, as we know real world does not work like that.

mandestiny

Country flag
Stop thinking in binaries, this is a bad habit commies have imposed on us, and our folks are falling into the trap.

real world is more nuanced than commie discourse make it seem. If binary discourse is such a proven concept, world will either have order or chaos with nothing in between, as we know real world does not work like that.
So what would be the way to bring normalcy in JnK ?

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
So it seems a biggest challenge for Modi bigger than revoking 35A.
Without bringing pok into india , it wont solve. Making india border with afg will then solve issue i think.
Who is doing a real ceasefire biradaar.
Its a yuddhviram since 1948 .
Since its a yuddhviram , it can broken at pleasure.
Ceasefire is ceasefire whether usa nudges mody to sign such a agreement or not , probably does not matter.
It will be broken next day nontheless

DownWithCCP

Country flag
So what is the ultimate national goal for Pakistan?
You might have to ask the guys at PDF for that, oh wait nvm probably even they don't know what their goals are heck even their political/military class probably doesn't know what its goals are, if taking Kashmir is their aim then I hate to break it to them but flights of fantasy cannot be called a goal, at the rate at which they are currently going the only thing they are going to achieve is burning the whole country down.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
It will take many decades, and lots of patience. In the mean time, degrading Pakistan’s ability to wage proxy war across the border needs to be addressed.
The meaning of normalcy is very different in the sub continent. Normalcy = the real fight for G-e-H will commence just like the rest of india now in the next few decades.

yourgodisweak

Country flag

Im sorry to say this & i also 100% agree with what you are saying. But you cant cater burgers in place of rice in an Indian marriage? All i want to say is the country aint ready for 56D chess, you gotta play the same 2D chess else say goodbye to your seats. If my first reaction right after seeing india giving pakistan vaccines is "we are useless", i cant expect the rural/similar people to understand these juicer moves.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
We wuz descendents of great arab warriors, oh sorry Turkish warriors, oh sorry, mongol warriors, oh sorry, chinese warriors....hey wait a sec why are u calling us converted slaves? We have history since 1948...we wuz born 1 day before u guyz...pakistan is ancient that india....free kashmir, india is isolated, reeeeeeeeee

Fuck porkies. These inbreds were never found anywhere in history .

Jo bhi aya inki gaand bajaya h, Porkiestan was always a BHOSDA. that always got invaded. But even after millenials of buttrape , the foreigners couldnt pull out bastard cucked genes out of porkies .The inferiorirty still is deeply rooted within each and every inbred madarsachap.THis is what happens when the history is too fucking shameful and full of embarrassment.

The darpok incompetent porkys being bastards of conquest were always invariably tatti swallowers of all foreign invaders. Due to constant assrapes of their own vermin ancestors porkys decided to harbour a delusion that their asswhoopers could be their fathers .... in desperate attempt to give some legitemacy but all in veins because millenniums of constant chudai by the invaders couldnt exorcise the condom gene out of them. There condomness still overflows from these inbreds .

This condomness is evident also from the fact that right after their vermin illegal birth in 1947porkies quickly bacame amreekan Bhosda only to become CHinese BHosda eventually.

Therefore it will be appropriate to say that porkies are Bhosda people .

Inbredistan never had any indigenous empires.

That sikh empire was not shitlamic in anyway. KUFFAR EMPIRES ALways ruled this bhosda.

Can anybody ever name me a single western punjabi empire.

DO YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Any chinese christian clamining napoleons achievemnts are his own,?

Any African christian claiming vatican city was built by his ancestors ?

Any American buddhist clamining great wall of chinese as his own ?

Any asian christian claiming that decayed british empire belongs to him ?

Fuck you could hold a french visa and whine I owned colonies in africa . What kind of horseshit is this ?

BTW ......

For example

It is missing everywhere in any map I challange you show me. ANYONE !!

Heres inbred free world in 1 ad :

DHARMA WINS.JPG

The most at par with Dharmics were advanced greeks mentioned no porkies either.
Its Dharma , Hindus and India . Nothing else.

DHARMA WINS24.JPG

Even Democritus doesnt mention shit about inbredistan.

DHARMA WINS 55.JPG

The chief librarian of Alexandria read Bhartiya manuscripts a lot of them. He doesnt mention porkies either.

Dharma wins 11.JPG

Early eurofags who were amazed at Dharmic culture and traditions dont mention porkies either.

Dharma wins 5.JPG

Can show many examples.

ALSO DO NOTE THAT Real nations typically have different names in different languages .

So for BHARAT we use India just like China is used instead of Zhongguo. Very recent, illegal artificial bhosdas tend to have only one name only. For the same reason porkystan is called porkystan .

Last edited:

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Gazwa e hind
Reestablishing mughal rule over baniyas and forcing them to pay jizyia tax.
Since baniyas were ruled by us
their first goal is to go back to the stone age & live like barbarians. With G-e-H & their population reaching anywhere near 50%, stone age is like 99% guaranteed. Civil war is inevitable, you can look at whats happening where states with coalition governments are formed.

I always keep mentioning here, look at lebanon, they have 48% muslims, 45% christians. Understand this, and you will understand the future. If you dont want your comfort bubble to pop & say "but lebanon is very different from india & it will be different here", you are damn right, it can only be worse.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Im sorry to say this & i also 100% agree with what you are saying. But you cant cater burgers in place of rice in an Indian marriage? All i want to say is the country aint ready for 56D chess, you gotta play the same 2D chess else say goodbye to your seats. If my first reaction right after seeing india giving pakistan vaccines is "we are useless", i cant expect the rural/similar people to understand these juicer moves.
if people don't understand this, status quo ante pre-2014 is probably what we gonna get.
riots, bomb blasts, no defence acquisitions, no coherent foreign policy, high inflation etc etc is what are gonna get.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
if people don't understand this, status quo ante pre-2014 is probably what we gonna get.
riots, bomb blasts, no defence acquisitions, no coherent foreign policy, high inflation etc etc is what are gonna get.
I hope i am wrong & the govt knows what they are doing but for some reason i am feeling like the vaccines + the bombs recovered today(pov: bombs even after giving vaccines) lost WB for bjp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles