India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Funny how Russia gets the “we should be fine even if they are involved with Pakistan” treatment when the allegation is that they worked against our interests but the US gets the “ must not putt eggs in the yanks basked” even when they supposedly worked for our interests......

:smile:
Well.. US is also currently working with Pakistan, to help it get out of Afghanistan.. so will Russia, as Pakistan is the most important external player in Afghanistan..
Of course, Indian foreign policy for the past few decades has always been not to put all eggs in one basket, whether the basket is yanki or Ruski is immaterial.. India will always distribute its eggs between US, Russia and France.. until it develops a top tier military industrial complex..

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Im sorry to say this & i also 100% agree with what you are saying. But you cant cater burgers in place of rice in an Indian marriage? All i want to say is the country aint ready for 56D chess, you gotta play the same 2D chess else say goodbye to your seats. If my first reaction right after seeing india giving pakistan vaccines is "we are useless", i cant expect the rural/similar people to understand these juicer moves.
Like rural people give a f*** about vaccinating Pakistan.. These moves only matter to middle class Indians like us.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Like rural people give a f*** about vaccinating Pakistan.. These moves only matter to middle class Indians like us.
rural people can still vote? what % of middle class Indians can understand these 56d moves? I am worried that the nationalism factor which is one of the major factors for bjp winning is being dented by these things. How many people will even understand GAVI? what did we get from cease fire(ask for dawood inreturn for ceasefire?) ?What if the bombs caught in J&K today were successfully detonated?

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
rural people can still vote? what % of middle class Indians can understand these 56d moves? I am worried that the nationalism factor which is one of the major factors for bjp winning is being dented by these things. How many people will even understand GAVI? what did we get from cease fire(ask for dawood inreturn for ceasefire?) ?What if the bombs caught in J&K today were successfully detonated?
Pakistan has a narrow window to do some mischief.. in kashmir..Once US military gets out of Afghanistan, it loses leverage over US.. and India will bang Pakistan to pulp..
That's why they have been trying to execute a mass casualty attack in Kashmir for more than a year.. So, kudos to security forces..
Hope the US just f**ks off from Afghanistan very soon..

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Hope the US just f**ks off from Afghanistan very soon..
This will not happen atleast till 2024 if trump comes back. Why would US give up free influence in central asia?

From what i have seen through my life, India only bangs back after getting banged first. With a current ceasefire in place i dont see any banging happening. My tingling senses says that this ceasefire is like a coverup for something else that happened/happens.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Lots of dependencies we have oil, engine & defense . But money can change the relation.
The ummah is at its lowest. There will be no oil crisis or lending jets to fight against India. The oil players have their priorities straightened out now so everything is looking good, all that it takes is balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles