India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yea I know but I am saying it will be a daily occurrence instead socking bullets in Pig Blood I think we should rather Behead some camel pee drinker both Jihadis and Porki Army hijidas like legendary/infamous Operation Apache. This will cause psychological damage, demoralisation and fear among the enemies than some bullet with Pig Blood.
Why does it have to be an either-or scenario, why can't we do both in conjunction and as an added bonus, burn those beheaded bodies with petrol, in full public view and mount their heads on stakes for all to see. Now, that will be a message to send.

Arihant Roy

Country flag
Very soon the armed forces of Pakistan especially their hyped pathetic airforce will go to full alert and mount a good no of CAP along the borders.

Such meetings should be made public more often . It is definitely strategic signalling .

shade

Country flag
There are more incidents about Momin behavior towards Hindus or even other folks like Sikhs when they haven't been harmed by the kaffirs specifically involving cows.

In Multan there was this golden murti of Suyra with big red rubies for eyes, inside a grand temple, during the invasion of whatever the fuck Caliphate there was, the rubies were taken out from the eyes, and beef was put on the murti to insult and humiliate the Hindus.

During some Afghan invasion, I guess it was Abdali? I don't remember precisely though, but the Harmandir Sahib came under their control, and the pool around it was filled with cow carcasses.

There is also the whole tower of skulls in delhi thing during babur's invasion was it? idk which one did it, but this was a reality.

This is practically their default behavior, only we practice MoRaLs against these people.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Why does it have to be an either-or scenario, why can't we do both in conjunction and as a bonus, burn those beheaded bodies with petrol, in full public view and mount their heads on stakes for all to see. Now, that will be a message to send.
UNHRC naam ki cheez Hoti hai bhaai
They will do halla balla over it
Especially since porks are in now

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Very soon the armed forces of Pakistan especially their hyped pathetic airforce will go to full alert and mount a good no of CAP along the borders.

Such meetings should be made public more often . It is definitely strategic signalling .
Pakistan will never learn even after last year spanking they are still trying to do mischief I would call it suicide.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They kill hapless cows and we slaughter their mard e momins. That's the difference between us and them. Mohra Encounter pic.

View attachment 67198
Yeah, brings back memories. Remember sharing this very same picture with a retired US Army staff sergeant in FB. The guy was impressed, to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles