India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
Yeah, but will the Iranians agree to work with us kafirs?? After all, they are quite fanatical themselves, aren't they??
That is not the issue, the whole fanatical meme is just an act, like the piggies, they are very cunning and "rational" in reality.
The issue is the Farsis cannot be trusted for literally anything, they do anything and everything for their own interest and will gladly throw you under the bus, more than any other country out there.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Uhhh...sorry?? I didn't get it, could you elaborate it a bit further. Sorry, my knowledge about external affairs is rather narrow.
Savak waa the secret police cum iNtelligence agency cum torture entity during reign of shah e iran .
Now same things are done by a new agency though
Indian intelligence still refers to it as savak
Hamid ansari of intolerant india fame is responsible for collusion with this entity and helped blow cover of many indian officers , one of whom was tortured and later dropped outsiDe gate of our embassy in Tehran .
Hamid ansari was India's ambassador to Eran during that era .

shade

Country flag
Was it necessary .
Was it really necessary
It was, people have this image that Pakis will do xyz in retaliation, but they don't seem to know that whatever you may think pakis have already done it and do it on a daily basis.
This pic was viral a few years back, but you never saw a pig being butchered on their wretched chand-sitara in India did you?

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
It was, people have this image that Pakis will do xyz in retaliation, but they don't seem to know that whatever you may think pakis have already done it and do it on a daily basis.
This pic was viral a few years back, but you never saw a pig being butchered on their wretched chand-sitara in India did you?
Sadly nevr

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
They already do this, pic related, a calf is being beheaded on the tiranga

View attachment 67194

A more grisly pic from a separate event in the spoiler box

Yea I know but I am saying it will be a daily occurrence instead of socking bullets in Pig Blood I think we should rather Behead some camel pee drinkers both Jihadis and Porki Army hijidas like legendary/infamous Operation Apache. This will cause psychological damage, demoralisation and fear among the enemies than some bullet with Pig Blood. Porkis need to feel like there is death around the corner everywhere they look and hide.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Yea I know but I am saying it will be a daily occurrence instead socking bullets in Pig Blood I think we should rather Behead some camel pee drinker both Jihadis and Porki Army hijidas like legendary/infamous Operation Apache. This will cause psychological damage, demoralisation and fear among the enemies than some bullet with Pig Blood.
Cost effective and cheaper way and less dirty way is what you have suggested sirji.
Your suggestion is better as it is more cleaner and will provide better results .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles