India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

another_armchair

Country flag
What if there were a couple of belt fed 50 cal at hand, would this encounter have lasted 3 hours?
Time we stopped wasting man, ammo and time on Jihadi foot soldiers. Next time the location is confirmed, rain grenades and CG's till neutralized.

A few rounds of 50 cal armor piercing incendiary rounds will do the job just fine.

another_armchair

Country flag
Was checking one of the videos @Unknowncommando 2 shared in the SF thread. Looks like they were being asked to surrender first. Not sure why cause that is only offered to local militants
We have paraded terrorists for so many years in the past.

Result? Ghanta.

Nothing does a better job than a FMJ in the head.

US destroyed the evidence of '93 blasts that we gave them. So much for WOT. Nothing will wake them up from their prejudiced slumber till the Jihadi monsters they created and pandered come home to roost.

India and Israel have been absorbing most Islamic terror over the past decades like a sponge. Good rest of the world also feels their love.

IMO, if Pakistan gets black listed, their bhookha nanga awaam will be swarming into India at a much faster rate.

Foreign terrorists have surrendered in the past only to have their heads blown at point blank range. We don't take too many prisoners. Many from JeM(mostly Afghans, tribesmen) were put down while they begged 'ghar mein biwi bachhe hain... janab'.

Killbot

Country flag
What if there were a couple of belt fed 50 cal at hand, would this encounter have lasted 3 hours?
Yes, considering those aren't easily maneuverable and the terrorists would've jumped out of the vehicle and hidden as soon as they realized that shit was gonna hit the fan. And it was a toll plaza, there were bound to be civilians. .50 cal is a big no-no.

Also, what puzzles me is that they attacked the same place twice in a year with similar numbers and objectives. The first time failed spectacularly as well...

FalconZero

Country flag

Watch this

Looks like PARA SF.
FORCE LSV at 0:58
This i don't understand, you can see that when the truck was burning before any blast troops were already strolling relaxed near it which means they were confident that terrorists have been neutralised, if any of them pigs were alive they would have tried barging in with whatever they could to escape the fire and make an attempt in the last stride don't they?
Anyway, it's good that those pigs got roasted to death.

Mikel

Country flag
Yes, considering those aren't easily maneuverable and the terrorists would've jumped out of the vehicle and hidden as soon as they realized that shit was gonna hit the fan. And it was a toll plaza, there were bound to be civilians. .50 cal is a big no-no.

Also, what puzzles me is that they attacked the same place twice in a year with similar numbers and objectives. The first time failed spectacularly as well...
Technically they didn't attack Ban Toll, they were just caught there both times. They infiltrated from Samba and were going towards Kashmir valley to do some fidayeen attack. Still stupid nonetheless.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag

true, point taken.

based on info available on this incident so far, it could be that three things are related:

1) news from the other day that there were more pistols being captured than AK, that could explain extra AK on them.

2) extra CAPS by PAF yesterday or day before, could also be related to this.

3) probably two encounters in the same location indicates infiltration grid is getting tighter up north.

Tuco

Country flag
Pork is trying to create a major incident to welcome the Biden administration, they are in the belief that the new US govt will favour them. So old play book create incident provoke India and start a circus. With erdodog emboldened with latest Azerbaijan triumph, imrand may be feeling left out.

shade

Country flag
They fear cremation because it will supposedly cancel out their resurrections on Judgement Day or "Qayamat".
If there are only ashes, what will get resurrected?
Hence they fear being roasted.

btw the 🍑 on one of the roast pigs 👌👌👌👌 Merhaba 😍 , I'm sure with an 🍑 like that he must have been very popular in his training madarsa when Goats weren't available.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
true, point taken.

based on info available on this incident so far, it could be that three things are related:

1) news from the other day that there were more pistols being captured than AK, that could explain extra AK on them.

2) extra CAPS by PAF yesterday or day before, could also be related to this.

3) probably two encounters in the same location indicates infiltration grid is getting tighter up north.
Yesterday I posted this, observing heavy PAF activity :shock:
Lots of PAF activity going on in Kashmir & Punjab region, from what I can track, AWACS, and drones flying day and night.

Might be a signal for something incoming.
Damn, seems like Pakistan was readying for another Pulwama-kind of attack.

Killbot

Country flag
Yesterday I posted this, observing heavy PAF activity :shock:

Damn, seems like Pakistan was readying for another Pulwama-kind of attack.

Both Uri and Pulwama style, I think. Those AKs and RDX would go to local terrorist outfits and then thos four guys would probably do a fedayeen style attack on the Nagrota garrison. The RDX would probably have been used in a Vehicle borne IED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles