India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
No, they don't. They would earlier, but the SOPMOD block 1 included a new barrel and gas system as well. The M4A1 is a perfectly good rifle, and the NGSW won't replace it for a very long time. At least 10-15 more years. Reason being the cost of switching to a type of bullet that isn't even in production yet. It will be too expensive. Even for Uncle Sam.
Why are we using 7.62x39 when we should be using the M855A1 round of the 5.56x45 NATO which is an improved version of the regular M193 round.

I hate the AK-203 deal, hope it gets cancelled. And CAR-816 16” Assault Rifle is selected.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Lots of PAF activity going on in Kashmir & Punjab region, from what I can track, AWACS, and drones flying day and night.

Might be a signal for something incoming.
It shows they are afraid of another incursion or maybe planning for a raid or something coz such activities only lead to 2 such conclusions.

Tuco

Country flag
It shows they are afraid of another incursion or maybe planning for a raid or something coz such activities only lead to 2 such conclusions.
You mean they are planning to do a raid inside India? I don't think so, but they are pakistanis suicidal to the core. May be there is reason for all the drama they did few days back.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Hahahaha Porki Army is turning on there own assets. Ones the assets are used they are thrown away like tissue paper by the Pakjabis same will happen to Syed Salahudeen and his Trashmiri Islamic Terrorist group HM ones they are considered a liability. This camel pee drinker got what was coming for him for abducting a innocent Indian businessman for the agendas of his Pakjabi Terrorist Army Masters and I am pretty sure this terrorist ’s killing also had something to do with appeasing the Iranian Regime and Balochi Freedom Fighter’s attacks on Porki Occupation Forces in Balochistan.
Well RAW would be happy if this was indeed the guy who kidnapped kulbhushan.. What message does this send to other Paki pets..?

Country flag
Preparing for a Fidayeen attack maybe 🤔.
Looks like they want to get Biden's attention as that's the only significant change in the world. Porkies being porkies probably now have a conspiracy theory that they have a muslim friendly administration in the US and can turn up the heat. The other reason could be Im the dim and Paki Army are feeling the heat from the opposition parties' rallies, the anti French rabid barking by mulldogs on the streets, BLA's stepped up attacks on CPEC causing CCP to go slow etc. Hence probably all this dossier nonsense, increasing the weapons caliber on LoC etc. When animals are cornered, you never know how they react. And we know Taliban Khan is just that - a rabid pak army stooge on steroids, cocaine, ecstasy. We better get our gandolf the grey (PM Modi) to whack the ugly orcs from Pakodastan.

Underground Soldier

Country flag
Well RAW would be happy if this was indeed the guy who kidnapped kulbhushan.. What message does this send to other Paki pets..?
I don't think RAW would be happy. This guy, when alive knew all the secrets of kulbhushan job. After his death most of the secrets would be buried with him. If we could have got his alive, it would have been a great job for us. And what makes us think that ISI killed him without any consideration? He was killed because he outlived his Utility. All the secrets dirty job he did for ISI have gone with him. In my opinion, it's a Good Job for ISI and bad news for us

WARREN SS

Country flag
I don't think RAW would be happy. This guy, when alive knew all the secrets of kulbhushan job. After his death most of the secrets would be buried with him. If we could have got his alive, it would have been a great job for us. And what makes us think that ISI killed him without any consideration? He was killed because he outlived his Utility. All the secrets dirty job he did for ISI have gone with him. In my opinion, it's a Good Job for ISI and bad news for us
Agency is complex organization
Like CIA so department doesn't know about each others work

Its Standard Sop of all Intelligence agencies they will educate you only on your area of expertise
And Desk.

There internal Intelligence Desk that observe activities of every R&AW employee from Peon to Secretary level.

Not only you but your family is also observed by Agency

Jadhav is not First and He won't be last.
In area of Espionage its Common occupational Hazard.

Nevertheless Jadhav is MOD guy not
PMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles